Scientology is Intimidated by Tony Ortega

Karen#1

Excerpt:

It would seem the Office of Special Affairs has been weathering a shitstorm from the COB recently: “What are you useless cocksuckers doing about Tony Ortega, he gets a bigger audience than I do and I am paying millions for ads, click-farms and even a 24 hour a day TV network.” He also kicked their butts in the Masterson case subpoena and has been disseminating the activities in that courtroom far and wide and they are not going well for for Masterson or scientology. And there is no sign he is slowing down or going away any time soon…

In response, OSA rolled out a new “campaign” — a “noisy investigation” of Tony Ortega. It’s right out of the L. Ron Hubbard Playbook.~~~ READ MORE

Cat's Squirrel

It can't be said too often that despite Scientology's habitual plaint that they are a minority religion which is being persecuted by the likes of Tony Ortega, few people would give a Smyrna fig about what they believed if they didn't abuse people and rip them off.

I suspect that the Church (or at least its higher-ups) knows this perfectly well and is also aware that its critics know it too, so I would imagine that the target market for sites like the one Karen mentions above is the band of people who still give money to the CofS.

Last edited:

Karen#1

The statement that I give large sums of money to TONY is hilarious.
Not that long ago STAND alleged I was funding Leah Remini and the Aftermath ! LOL
And that I was funding Mike Rinder as well.

Back in the day Anonymous had a slogan

DOCS OR SHUT THE FUCK UP !

Of course there are no docs, no evidence, just *manufactured* made up falsehoods.
And let's not forget that if I REALLY was FUNDING Tony Ortega that would make me one of the most popular
activists around given Tony's popularity and how he is respected and admired.

Scientology Inc itself is funded through thuggery, extortion, Sea Org members arriving in a gang and locking someone
into a room for hours to extort their savings, overwhelm their targets to the point of subjugation to release their funds.
Elderly seniors forced to take out multiple credit cards simultaneously to cheat credit card companies, charge public over and over again to re-pay new money for messed up procedures to "repair".

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the biggest money criminal of them all ?Tony.Jeff.Karen.jpg

Last edited:

Karen#1

Not that long ago STAND alleged I was funding Leah Remini and the Aftermath ! LOL
The fact that I was funding Leah Remini and the Aftermath was blather and prattle of no substance.

FACT:
A&E TV network sourced Scientology and the Aftermath for 3 seasons.

FACT:
A&E is owned by the Walt Disney Company and Hearst Communications

FACT:
Hearst Communications
Hearst Tower in Midtown Manhattan
RevenueUS$11.4 billion (2019)

FACT : Walt Disney company

In 2020, the Walt Disney Company held assets worth a total of over 201.55 billion U.S. dollars.

Sleep deprived OSA Staff write donkey accusations that make them look foolish and idiotic.

HelluvaHoax!

Back in the day Anonymous had a slogan

DOCS OR SHUT THE FUCK UP !

Of course there are no docs, no evidence, just *manufactured* made up falsehoods.
And let's not forget that if I REALLY was FUNDING Tony Ortega that would make me one of the most popular
activists around given Tony's popularity and how he is respected and admired.

Scientology Inc itself is funded through thuggery, extortion, Sea Org members arriving in a gang and locking someone
into a room for hours to extort their savings, overwhelm their targets to the point of subjugation to release their funds.
Elderly seniors forced to take out multiple credit cards simultaneously to cheat credit card companies, charge public over and over again to re-pay new money for messed up procedures to "repair".

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the biggest money criminal of them all ?

My sources tell me that Karen is also funding the Taliban in Afghanistan.

For the record—Karen previously funded Al Qaeda's terrorist attacks on 9-11, after which she funded the purchase and maintenance of Osama Bin Laden's fortress enclave in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

Be sure to buy this month's special edition of FREEDOM magazine where our sources corroborate an avalanche of evidence proving Karen personally commissioned and funded the gain of function research which developed and unleashed the deadly Wuhan COVID-19 virus on this planet.

Karen#1

My sources tell me that Karen is also funding the Taliban in Afghanistan.

For the record—Karen previously funded Al Qaeda's terrorist attacks on 9-11, after which she funded the purchase and maintenance of Osama Bin Laden's fortress enclave in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

Be sure to buy this month's special edition of FREEDOM magazine where our sources corroborate an avalanche of evidence proving Karen personally commissioned and funded the gain of function research which developed and unleashed the deadly Wuhan COVID-19 virus on this planet.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
And that's one more example of how loony and hypocritical is CoS agitprop.

By the CoS's own underlying philosophy:
- If you have money earned, you can spend it however you want. "That's what Ron would do."
- If you have money and are successful, that means you are at cause and are one of "the able".
- CoS will praise those who donate to their own causes, but will vilify those who contribute to the aftermath or even other charities.

Its all bs. @Karen#1 - even if you had been funding the aftermath, the CoS would have no right and no moral ground to criticize you for it. Least of all the guys from the SLIME league.

As my gramps would say: If you live in a glass house, don't be chucking stuff about.

Last edited:

onceuponatime

Yeah, I'd really like to see what scientology is funding. Where does all the money go??? Some day they'll have to release financial records, I can dream.

Its amazing how much money scientology wastes on these campaigns, and how ineffective they are. You'd think they'd at least have something to show for it.

Karen#1

Yeah, I'd really like to see what scientology is funding. Where does all the money go??? Some day they'll have to release financial records, I can dream.

Its amazing how much money scientology wastes on these campaigns, and how ineffective they are. You'd think they'd at least have something to show for it.
In the main, (their biggest bills ~~ astronomic costs are legal costs.)
The cult hires A-lister lawyers of the top gun law firms available.
Globally, worldwide, they hire over 150 law firms.
These law firms hire Private Investigators.
The work the PIs do, is tacked onto Legal costs.

In the main these lawyers and often dirty PIs, firewall their criminal activity and sometimes act to intimidate their critics...

It costs money to be THAT criminal and cover it all up ! :)

PS.

I worked at OSA INT for 5.5 years and saw the legal costs, in the 1980s, they were hiring 100 law firms. . and that was when they had a fraction of current enemies, current law suits and current legal costs. A very conservative estimate is that they now hire 150 law firms in 2021