Scientology is dying to keep you well from the pandemic it doesn’t believe in

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Don’t miss our bonus coverage last night about Clearwater Police Chief Dan Slaughter’s inspection of the Flag Land Base.

According to Slaughter, Scientology was keeping things at the base clean and also making sure people kept their distance from each other. Many of our readers, however, remained skeptical.

But there’s no doubt that many Scientologists have thrown themselves into the effort of making it look like Scientology cares about educating the public about the dangers of the coronavirus, even though church leader David Miscavige called it a lot of hysteria.

You knew you could count on the peripatetic London Org mascot, Charlie Wakley, to jump into the effort with both feet. Besides his daily videos for distance learning, he’s also anxious to bring you cleaning products. Won’t you please invite him over?

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

EXCERPT from blog:
But there’s no doubt that many Scientologists have thrown themselves into the effort of making it look like Scientology cares about educating the public about the dangers of the coronavirus, even though church leader David Miscavige called it a lot of hysteria.
That reminds me of what Astra told me about how there would be an "all hands on deck" mobilization to try to make the children facilities as normal as possible if they felt an inspection might come around.
I would not be surprised if Scn was tipped off about this police visit.