Scientology is “Fun”

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
He claims his earlier piece “struck a chord” with readers…

Apparently the reader(s) is me. Just me.

I had responded to his “Scientology is Freedom, Freedom is Fun,” with my take on his assertions “Scientology is a Happy Place.”

It seems Rodger was not too happy about what I had to say, as he quickly launches into a smear of me. Not much “fun” or “happiness” on display from Rodger, just a whole lot of name-calling.

He gets underway with this (after his happy stock photo you see above)…

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Rodger Clark the clown prince of OSA dupes is at it again. He follows the party line to a tee. His articles are always of the, "Gee whiz, that doesn't sound like anything I have ever seen in Scientology!", kind of approach. It is a rather lame defense coming from such "powerful" beings.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
L. Ron Hubbard in his technical bulletin “Psychosis, More About,” revealed the key to why individuals and societies get suckered into losing their minds, and as a consequence, have no fun at all. They get sold on the idea that finding and stopping everything “wrong” will make everything right. But what actually happens is that they keep finding more things wrong until (in their mind) everything is wrong.

"This is what real students of the mind would call projection. If ever you wanted to find someone who finds everything wrong — look no further than a scientologist and their mentor L. Ron Hubbard. The entire “wog world” is wrong. Education is wrong. The government is wrong. Psychiatry. Medical doctors. Psychologists. Bankers. Physicists. Interpol. Biologists. Astronomers. Colleges. FBI. Judges. Courts. The media (chaos merchants). SP’s. I could go on and on. Everything that is not scientology is wrong and needs to be made “right” with some scientology “tech.”

Spot on.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

L. Ron Hubbard in his technical bulletin “Psychosis, More About,” revealed the key to why individuals and societies get suckered into losing their minds, and as a consequence, have no fun at all. They get sold on the idea that finding and stopping everything “wrong” will make everything right. But what actually happens is that they keep finding more things wrong until (in their mind) everything is wrong.

"This is what real students of the mind would call projection. If ever you wanted to find someone who finds everything wrong — look no further than a scientologist and their mentor L. Ron Hubbard. The entire “wog world” is wrong. Education is wrong. The government is wrong. Psychiatry. Medical doctors. Psychologists. Bankers. Physicists. Interpol. Biologists. Astronomers. Colleges. FBI. Judges. Courts. The media (chaos merchants). SP’s. I could go on and on. Everything that is not scientology is wrong and needs to be made “right” with some scientology “tech.”

Spot on.
Scientology and Hubbard were always full of that, "...contrary to popular belief..." nonsense. After a while it became predictable to me.

HelluvaHoax!

Those couple blogs by Mike Rinder are a wonderfully precise debunk of the "fun" of Scientology's mind-numbing psychological tyranny & terrorism.

Sign a billion year slavery contract, it's fun!

It's fun to be a slave on this slave planet in this slave sector of this slave MEST trap---because we are all being saved and salvaged by surrendering to the slavemasters of Scientology! LOL

"Material things are yours for the asking. All men are your slaves."
- L. Ron Hubbard, from his "Affirmations"

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Those couple blogs by Mike Rinder are a wonderfully precise debunk of the "fun" of Scientology's mind-numbing psychological tyranny & terrorism.

Sign a billion year slavery contract, it's fun!

It's fun to be a slave on this slave planet in this slave sector of this slave MEST trap---because we are all being saved and salvaged by surrendering to the slavemasters of Scientology! LOL

"Material things are yours for the asking. All men are your slaves."
- L. Ron Hubbard, from his "Affirmations"

Hey HH, have you been snooping around in my room? :coolwink:

sos.jpg

Veda

Just took a look at the Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel, and it appears that the ED of the Advanced Org of the Great Plains has swooped in and removed all "enturbulating" discussion from the comments section, but, before the erasure of all counter intention, there was an ongoing discussion of what the Scientologirl presented as her favorite "LRH quote," that being, "If it isn't fun, it isn't Scientology."

According to Scientologirl, it's widely regarded as an "LRH quote" among Independent Scientologists, and enthusiastically repeated as such.

F.Bullbait

Wise Guy
Just took a look at the Scientologirl Independent Scientology YouTube channel, and it appears that the ED of the Advanced Org of the Great Plains has swooped in and removed all "enturbulating" discussion from the comments section, but, before the erasure of all counter intention, there was an ongoing discussion of what the Scientologirl presented as her favorite "LRH quote," that being, "If it isn't fun, it isn't Scientology."

According to Scientologirl, it's widely regarded as an "LRH quote" among Independent Scientologists, and enthusiastically repeated as such.
By the gauge "If it isn't fun, it isn't Scientology", then much of what comprises the church isn't Scientology.