SCIENTOLOGY GREEN TAPES: Is an anti-Miscavige coup within the Sea Og possible?

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back

I've written about this before, but its spread out over many posts around the forums. Here's all compiled into one 10 min video.

Karen#1

*NEW Video* by Aaron Smith-Levin

When L. Ron Hubbard died he put Pat Broeker and Annie Broeker in control of Scientology. In this video I discuss how David Miscavige ousted Pat Broeker and usurped control of Scientology for himself.
Aaron Smith-Levin
Twitter: @GrowingUpInSCN
Instagram: Asmithlevin
FB: "Supporters of Leah Remini" FB Group: https://bit.ly/2m6Me0n
The Aftermath Foundation
www.TheAftermathFoundation.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AftermathFoundation
Twitter: @AftermathFDN
Instagram: TheAftermathFoundation
SPONSOR: DREAM REALTY
www.DreamRealty.com
0:00 – Introduction
1:20 – L. Ron Hubbard’s 6-year seclusion
5:51 – Pat & Annie promoted to Loyal Officers
8:14 – Pat has the Upper Level materials
10:10 – Pat addresses the Scientology public

11:51 – Dave calls Pat’s bluff
15:37 – PIs follow Pat Broeker for 25 years
20:37 – Seeking intelligence on Mike Rinder
21:03 – Scientology is a scam
23:54 – Miscavige’s two big secrets
24:24 - Sponsor – DREAM REALTY

Karakorum

When L. Ron Hubbard died he put Pat Broeker and Annie Broeker in control of Scientology. In this video I discuss how David Miscavige ousted Pat Broeker and usurped control of Scientology for himself.
Aaron Smith-Levin
Twitter: @GrowingUpInSCN
Instagram: Asmithlevin
FB: "Supporters of Leah Remini" FB Group: https://bit.ly/2m6Me0n
The Aftermath Foundation
www.TheAftermathFoundation.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AftermathFoundation
Twitter: @AftermathFDN
Instagram: TheAftermathFoundation
SPONSOR: DREAM REALTY
www.DreamRealty.com
0:00 – Introduction
1:20 – L. Ron Hubbard’s 6-year seclusion
5:51 – Pat & Annie promoted to Loyal Officers
8:14 – Pat has the Upper Level materials
10:10 – Pat addresses the Scientology public

11:51 – Dave calls Pat’s bluff
15:37 – PIs follow Pat Broeker for 25 years
20:37 – Seeking intelligence on Mike Rinder
21:03 – Scientology is a scam
23:54 – Miscavige’s two big secrets
24:24 - Sponsor – DREAM REALTY
Yep, that's what prompted me to record my vid. There was something like half a dozen people asking: "So why they don't start a coup?"

Come on, who else knows more about the impossibility of launching a coup than me?
:clapping:

Karen#1

Yep, that's what prompted me to record my vid. There was something like half a dozen people asking: "So why they don't start a coup?"

Come on, who else knows more about the impossibility of launching a coup than me?
:clapping:
Absolutely impossible because of Org design and architecture plus indoctrination.
I am of the opinion it is not the way to go.

Karakorum

Absolutely impossible because of Org design and architecture plus indoctrination.
I am of the opinion it is not the way to go.
Yep, that's exactly the points I raised:
1) For a coup to stand any chance to be successful, you need many different branches and parts of scientology (OSA, CST, inv, security, int management etc) to collude and clandestinely work together to orchestrate said coup. So many separate (and not infrequently very distant in terms of location) parts that would need to come together. This is not something OSA can do alone or security could pull off alone. Plus communication is monitored.

2) We all know how various levels of management compete with one another, stab one another in the back, rip each other's people etc. Same with the enforcement sector: OSA doesn't trust inv, inv doesn't trust OSA, everyone hates the CMO.
It is hard enough as it is for them to just talk and cooperate with one another on a daily routine basis, let alone come together and agree on any secret cloak-and-dagger stuff.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

I've written about this before, but its spread out over many posts around the forums. Here's all compiled into one 10 min video.
You are right, the compartmentalized nature of Scn makes it very hard, and it was that way under LRH as well. One major job of the old Guardians Office under Mary Sue was to prevent coups.

The only successful coup ever accomplished was by Miscavige. He was able to do it because of his position with LRH, and it took him years of preps, starting in the early 1980's.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
This shocking quote was read in the Aaron Smith-Levin video posted above.

Fair Use Excerpt: What Is Wrong With Scientology? by Mark "Marty" Rathbun
At the January, 1986 L. Ron Hubbard funeral event we touched on in Chapter 12, Pat Broeker announced that OT 9 and OT 10 were fully written up by Hubbard and ready for release. That was a blatant lie.
Twenty years later, David Miscavige told a collection of elite Scientology contributors that L. Ron Hubbard had written up OT 9, OT 10, OT 11, OT 12, OT 13, OT 14 and OT 15. That was a whopping lie. The last OT level L. Ron Hubbard ever wrote up was OT 8. Then he died.
Pat Broeker used the threat of never turning over the alleged OT 9 and OT 10 in an effort to get Miscavige to allow him to exercise control in Scientology Inc. I was a part of three separate forcible search-and-seizures Miscavige directed in order to get at the alleged OT 9 and 10 at Broeker hideouts. Each time we came up empty-handed, and finally concluded there were no such things. This was validated by the senior technical officer of Scientology since L Ron Hubbard’s death, one Ray Mithoff. Mithoff audited Hubbard during his final week of life. Mithoff acknowledged in my presence that Hubbard had nothing intelligible to say about any levels that might exist above OT 8, let alone gave any indication that anything had been written up about them.
These horrendous big lies, growing in magnitude as years rolled by . . . .

Hmmmm? . . .

The Cabal -- We had to cover up a hell of a lot of lies over twenty
plus years
to successfully amass $3 billion in our financial fraud.

"Salud! Drink up fellas."
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

cakemaker

Any idea if Pat Broeker is still alive?

He's got to be getting up there in years.

Karakorum

Any idea if Pat Broeker is still alive?

He's got to be getting up there in years.
He is very much alive. Annie died of cancer.

Karakorum

There might not be all the ingredients ready at this very moment. But the process of fermentation works, add the right amount of heat, and wait...
Well if you watch the vid you will hear that I never say the word "impossible". I very consciously described it as "very, very, very hard".
I would no t go as far as to call it absolutely impossible, but I listed all of the very numerous boxes that have to be ticked before a coup can even be attempted, let alone succeed.

The only successful coup ever accomplished was by Miscavige. He was able to do it because of his position with LRH, and it took him years of preps, starting in the early 1980's.
In some sense what he did was a "takeover" more than a coup. There was a power vacuum, everything was in flux and Pat wasn't exactly entrenched in his position.
That was very different from trying to remove someone who has been the leader for 35 years and is thoroughly entrenched and surrounded by men he was choosing, picking and removing at will for decades.

Last edited: