Scientology Founder's son-in-law ~~ Guy White's first podcast. He fled after 20 years IN.

Type4_PTS

I just listened to Part 2 last night. Lots of interesting stories, including about Guy's escape from the Int Base!

vegan3

Norman Starkey was the drunken bum of the Apollo, with title "Captain"
As much "Captain" as Captain Bill....I am sure you know about him !

Starkey might be the ONLY bumbling fool of a SEA ORG member that was punched both by Hubbard AND Miscavige

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and here we are four years later having the same convo, lol.

vegan3

When I got in Scientology in the late mid sixties Ron's family was part of the woof and warp of Scientology - when after his passing and the bureaucracy that is today's Scientology crawled out from under a rock and took up the reigns, all that went under the bus. Really too bad, if you ask me.

Mimsey
late 60's he was hiding on a ship. two wives had already been disappeared. kids disappeared. nobody knew much about the family because he was HIDING EVERYTHING. the picture we clapped to was not a family. it was him alone. always.

mimsey borogrove

late 60's he was hiding on a ship. two wives had already been disappeared. kids disappeared. nobody knew much about the family because he was HIDING EVERYTHING. the picture we clapped to was not a family. it was him alone. always.
Back then I was on staff at NYO not much was said about Nibs, other than he had departed scientology, Arthur wrote an auditing program for my C/S to follow, and in 70 I saw Dianna at the 20 year anniversary in Long Beach. He wasn't hiding his marriage to Polly or MSH and she and her kids was a part of the woof and warp of scientology then. Of the 4 kids, Susette was the least visible of them. Sara and the other children weren't mentioned. I don't think that they were disappeared, just not part of the narrative.

Mimsey

vegan3

Back then I was on staff at NYO not much was said about Nibs, other than he had departed scientology, Arthur wrote an auditing program for my C/S to follow, and in 70 I saw Dianna at the 20 year anniversary in Long Beach. He wasn't hiding his marriage to Polly or MSH and she and her kids was a part of the woof and warp of scientology then. Of the 4 kids, Susette was the least visible of them. Sara and the other children weren't mentioned. I don't think that they were disappeared, just not part of the narrative.

Mimsey
the first and second wives and the kids of those wives was NEVER mentioned in the bay area missions. we vaguely knew about mary sue and maybe THOSE kids but none that went before. you can see it in the newsletters. they disappeared and diana became the eldest daughter. apparently you haven't even seen the pics with the wives wiped off?

Type4_PTS

the first and second wives and the kids of those wives was NEVER mentioned in the bay area missions. we vaguely knew about mary sue and maybe THOSE kids but none that went before. you can see it in the newsletters. they disappeared and diana became the eldest daughter. apparently you haven't even seen the pics with the wives wiped off?

I thought he never had a second wife. :coolwink:

Do any of his kids these days besides Diana have anything to do with the CoS?

Isaac

Guy White was a Scientology executive who married Suzette Hubbard, the daughter of L. Ron and Mary Sue Hubbard. In this podcast, 1/4 Guy discusses how he met and married Suzette. Marriage in Scientology's Sea Org, and his close relationship to Mary Sue Hubbard. No Honeymoon in Sea Org they married at the Courthouse and the next hour were back in the job ! Guy White drew the wrath of Miscavige for reasons unknown and his wife Suzette was made Miscavige's laundress to wash his underwear and smelly socks.
Did Guy White ever complete the 2nd video with Jeffrey? If so, please post here. Good job Jeffrey Augustine! I live your blog… The Scientology Money Project. Thank you for all you do to expose Scientology's crimes spanning decades.

mimsey borogrove

Yes - that was Dave's doing, not Hubbard's as far as I know. He wiped every one of Ron's family out of the official record, except where they are mentioned on audio tapes and HCOBs. He wanted one cardboard figurehead unsullied by the past for the faithful to salute to. I wonder though, MSH had done the book of meter drills, and I think the revised version omitted her, and I wonder if that was Ron's doing. I know he did his fair share of this rewriting the past - there were HCOBs written by Otto Roos that were renamed "by a Class XII" for example. As well as the red on buff tech bulletins got disappeared even though some of them were excellent. I guess he really liked Frank's song and took it to heart in all he did...
:hide:
Mimsey