Scientology Founder's son-in-law ~~ Guy White's first podcast. He fled after 20 years IN.

Karen#1

Guy White was a Scientology executive who married Suzette Hubbard, the daughter of L. Ron and Mary Sue Hubbard. In this podcast, 1/4 Guy discusses how he met and married Suzette. Marriage in Scientology's Sea Org, and his close relationship to Mary Sue Hubbard. No Honeymoon in Sea Org they married at the Courthouse and the next hour were back in the job ! Guy White drew the wrath of Miscavige for reasons unknown and his wife Suzette was made Miscavige's laundress to wash his underwear and smelly socks.

Last edited:

Karen#1

I am curious, was Guy White ever aware of the human trafficking being done at Sea Org level?
(i.e. U.S. Visa locked up and not available to the staffer.)
The Sea Org is very compartmentalized on a need to know basis.
On a ship Apollo, Freewinds, data moves fast
But on land bases not so much.
I will ask him

Karen#1

Did Guy or Suzette ever talk with Steve Pfauth?
Alas, they did not. Steve as you must know passed taking all his secrets and the Creston Life with him.
When Guy showed a copy of the coroner's report, Suzette was stunned to read about the unkempt fingernails.
Hubbard was very strong on hygiene and personal cleanliness and grooming.
Some mystery there.
Cakemaker ~~ all the docs on Hubbard's death here ~~

cakemaker

Alas, they did not. Steve as you must know passed taking all his secrets and the Creston Life with him.
When Guy showed a copy of the coroner's report, Suzette was stunned to read about the unkempt fingernails.
Hubbard was very strong on hygiene and personal cleanliness and grooming.
Some mystery there.
Cakemaker ~~ all the docs on Hubbard's death here ~~

I don't remember where this was posted but I saved it (about 4-5 years ago),

"Recollections from Steve 'Sarge' Pfauth who helped take care of and was present when LRH died,

"I thought it was late October or early Nov of 1985 that LRH called me into the Bluebird Motorhome and told me he had failed and was going to drop the body and would not be returning. He wanted me to build the machine.Over the next 6 weeks to a month I dragged my feet as I really didn't want to built the thing and I just wasn't sure how to do it without hurting him. Annie kept after me because he asked her how I was doing on it every day. I believe it was before xmas of 85 when he finally used it. I'm not sure when but I did get my e-meter back and the insides were smoked. I know that Gene Denk left during Xmas and New Years (Dec 1985-Jan 1986) to be with his wife in Lake Tahoe. He returned in early Jan.

Ray Mithoff, who was Senior C/S Int, was brought in by Pat about a week before LRH's passing to run a death assist process on LRH. LRH had had a stroke and wanted to die.

Pat came back to the Creston ranch from Int a day before LRH left (died). Pat brought another last will for LRH to sign.

I went in the Bluebird motorhome as a witness to the signing. LRH was in his nightgown and was pacing up and down complaining that his head hurt and to please get this over with. He sat down and signed the will and I witnessed it along with I think Annie.

The next night Annie, Gene and I waited in the stables apartment drinking coffee and waiting to hear that he is gone. Pat and Ray were in the bluebird. About 3 or 4 am Pat came in and said 'He is gone!'.I was stunned even though I knew it was going to happen. Annie looked stunned too. After a while we were both crying.

Pat took off right away and met DM and others to show them how to get to the ranch. The coroner was called in when Pat returned. I was asked to witness the death cert and I saw LRH's dead body in his bed. I had to get busy with feeding the animals and handling the contractors and got to the store and buy food etc.
LRH sent for Ray(Snr C/S) to run death assist processes which help to let go of the body. He had said that he wanted to leave and do rehab by circling a specific star. He was going to find another place to go to and not come back here (earth). He said he had failed with Scientology on this planet and he wanted to rehab and start over somewhere else.
I knew Vaughan Young. He was brought to the ranch by Pat Broeker to develope a shore story for newspapers and the Scn public. Much of what Vaughn wrote is fabrication and supposition. Please don't take his rantings as fact. They are not.

LRH was doing very well in 1983 and was very active and used to go for walks and drives around the property. In 1984 he had some physical problems and Gene Denk was brought to Creston as his doctor. He was still active much of the time in early 1984 but toward the end of 84 he was in bad health and didn't leave the Bluebird often.

Pat was gone from the ranch a lot starting in 84 and would only spend a few days a week then toward the end would be gone for weeks at a time. LRH was mad at him I know. I don't know the specifics.

In Jan of 1985 Annie came to me and said LRH was very sick. We tried to get hold of Pat but couldn't. Gene insisted that LRH needed to go to the hospital. So Annie, Gene and myself loaded LRH into the back of our station wagon and Annie and Gene took LRH to the hospital in Santa Maria. Gene told me that LRH had pancreatitis and was very sick.

Annie finally got hold of Pat. LRH spent about 5 days in the hospital and was released. Pat came to the ranch and we went to Santa Maria and picked LRH up and drove him home. During the time in the hospital LRH quit smoking. He came home but still wasn't very active and stayed in the Bluebird motorhome a lot.

LRH was in ill health most of 1985. Pat again was gone most of the time and would make an appearance in the middle of the night with some com or he would call and I would meet him to get the com. I don't know and didn't know at the time that he had had a stroke. I knew he was sick but I assumed it was the pancreatitis still bothering him.

Again, LRH was in ill health and wanted to drop the body because it was a big problem for him. He wanted to move on. When he had Ray come to the ranch it was to help him drop the body via death assist processes. It worked and he died.

LRH was bed ridden most of the last week or so. He could get up but was very shakey and his hands were shaking when he signed the will. LRH told me that there was a specific star that 'they' used to use for rehab. He would circle the star for a while and get better."

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
<snip>
"LRH was bed ridden most of the last week or so. He could get up but was very shakey and his hands were shaking when he signed the will. LRH told me that there was a specific star that 'they' used to use for rehab. He would circle the star for a while and get better."
Quite an ending to nearly 50 years of "scientific" whole track research.

For the sake of "truth in advertising" this Sarge write-up should be included
in every course pack so people know that the Founder didn't make it.

Perhaps, as an addendum to the KSW issue. A sort of an "enter at your own
risk" kinda thing.

Since this information has been public and in the wild for at least a decade,
I just can't fathom why Hubbard or Scientology still has any followers left
or is still being financially supported by so many.

I know all the usual answers to my question, but I'm still just always utterly
astonished. :coolwink:

More mind-bending are the people in upper management who know all
the truth, or bits of it, and yet have the gall to still promote it all as written
without any caveats about the Founder's failure. Pretty evil. :devilish:

Footnote: The COS and officials in upper management have never disputed any
of Steve Pfauth's claims or stories anywhere at any time. You'd think they would.
But they won't. What does that tell you?

Perhaps, the COS has already confirmed the veracity of Sarge's story. I think they
might have.

Last edited:

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
For the sake of "truth in advertising" this Sarge write-up should be included
in every course pack so people know that the founder didn't make it.

Perhaps, as an addendum to the KSW issue. A sort of an "enter at your own
risk"
kinda thing.
Or "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
I don't remember where this was posted but I saved it (about 4-5 years ago),

"Recollections from Steve 'Sarge' Pfauth who helped take care of and was present when LRH died,
<snip>
It was posted in this thread: Steve 'Sarge' Pfauth . . . RIP

In addition ...

Pfauth told Rathbun that Hubbard was in no shape to sign his last will, which was executed two days before his death. The will gave little to Hubbard’s family, and instead bequeathed more than half a billion dollars to Scientology itself, and its controlling “Church of Spiritual Technology” entity.

Karen#1

At the time of the coup and power grab, when Miscavige was demolishing Pat Broeker, Creston Staff were decked.
After 6 years of serving Hubbard at Creston in isolation, they were treated like criminals.
Pat Broeker and Sarge fled.
Here is Sarge ~~

cakemaker

Long story short . . .

:whistle::coolwink:
From all I've read, the likeliest scenario is that it was an assisted suicide.
According to Steve Pfauth, Hubbard knew he was going to die that night ("Let's get it over with").
He had just gotten a Death Assist and Denk probably gave him enough Vistaril to really slow down his metabolism which pushed him over the edge (he was already almost non-functional).

I would like to hear from a hospice doctor on how predictable a death is after a person suffers a serious stroke. Can you tell if a person is just hours away if they are still able to talk and semi function?

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
From all I've read, the likeliest scenario is that it was an assisted suicide.
I'm not medically trained, so I just rely on my common sense.

Most people who have a stroke, call 911 and get rushed to a hospital where
life saving techniques and drugs can be administered. Or in the case of a brain
aneurysm (a rupture causing life-threatening bleeding), surgery can be performed.
The goal is to minimize brain damage so the person can lead a normal life.

Most people do this. They have a desire to live.

If one wanted to die, one simply does not call 911 and can stay at home. Death may
or may not follow immediately. Sometimes people just turn into vegetables and
the inert body lives on for a long time. Even years.

Ron expressed his desire to die back in November of 1985, when he asked Sarge
to build him a "suicide meter."

Make no mistake about it, Ron called the shots. Sarge, Denk, Mithoff did as they
were told. Denk knew Ron was exhibiting early signs of dementia and told Bill
Franks as much years earlier, but nonetheless Denk followed the wishes of his
patient.

BTW, assisted suicide was illegal in California in the 80's. Only became legal
in 2015, AFAIK.

None of the details in Sarge's interviews (published in Going Clear and Marty's
Book III) have ever been refuted or touched by the COS. They've had ample time.

This whole Sarge story is a third rail issue for Scientology (high-voltage charged and
untouchable) and probably can't be commented about in writing by the COS.
Would be disastrous to try. Best they just ignore it as they have been doing.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Every fact, every outpoint, every document, every medical report or coroner's report regarding L Ron Hubbard's death after 2 strokes
researched and put together by my husband Jeffrey Augustine on his blog SCIENTOLOGY MONEY PROJECT

mimsey borogrove

I listened to both of the interviews - I really loved them - can't wait for the next 2 - what would be really killer, though I doubt it would happen - Jeffery interviewing Suzette. Not just audio - but video would be fantastic. I did the BC and there are loads of tape references Hubbard made about his family, sessions with Mary Sue - it is very telling how this aspect of his life has been dehumanized and erased. Telling of the mental state of the person who disappeared them. Them and his wife.

When I got in Scientology in the late mid sixties Ron's family was part of the woof and warp of Scientology - when after his passing and the bureaucracy that is today's Scientology crawled out from under a rock and took up the reigns, all that went under the bus. Really too bad, if you ask me.

Mimsey