Scientology does not even rate a mention in the 2020 Census of American Religion

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Scientology does not even rate a mention in the 2020 Census of American Religion.

The census:

The 2020 Census of American Religion | PRRI

Screenshot_20210708-130702_1625774857452.png

A google search of the link and a text search of the story confirm that neither the word "Scientology," "Scientologist" nor "Scientologists" is mentioned.

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

You'd think with millions of members, and millions more joining each year, it would at least show up as a blip!

Obviously this is a study funded by SPs and the drug companies.
Yeah, I wonder how the Church of Scientology deals with something like this -- other than to non-cinfront it.

For years --'decades -- the Church of Scientology has boasted that it is the world's fastest growing religion.

So where are they?

/

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

ISNOINews

Scientology is expanding for sure.

...yeah, just not in this galaxy, but in the next galaxy over yonder.
Or the expansion could be occurring on other planets in "this sector of the galaxy," which Hubbard frequently referred to.

I've heard Scientology Sea Org and Class 5 staff members lament that expansion always seemed to be occurring at Orgs other than their own. Little did they know that it was occurring on other planets.

/

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Yeah, I wonder how the Church of Scientology deals with something like this -- other than to non-cinfront it.

For years --'decades -- the Church of Scientology has boasted that it is the world's fastest growing religion.

So where are they?

/
They are not even the fastest growing cult.