Scientology Deaths and Suicides

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
People are asking for our thoughts regarding recent tragic events. We can only offer facts about scientology teachings and our opinions on them — we don’t have firsthand information concerning the details of Kelly Preston or Benjamin Keough’s deaths, though, when it comes to scientology and scientologists, there are other factors that come into play – factors that are contained in the “scripture” of scientology that give a particularly dark tint to these terribly sad events.

The heartbreakingly unfortunate truth is people commit suicide every single day, and people die of breast cancer every single day.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

EXCERPT from blog:
People are asking for our thoughts regarding recent tragic events. We can only offer facts about scientology teachings and our opinions on them — we don’t have firsthand information concerning the details of Kelly Preston or Benjamin Keough’s deaths, though, when it comes to scientology and scientologists, there are other factors that come into play – factors that are contained in the “scripture” of scientology that give a particularly dark tint to these terribly sad events.

The heartbreakingly unfortunate truth is people commit suicide every single day, and people die of breast cancer every single day.
That is true - people commit suicide every day Karen - but the difference between Scientologists and every day people is Scientologists are paying for a Bridge to Total Spiritual Freedom that promises to make the Able More Able but the truth is - Scientology actually disables the able.
The Scientology Bridge and Training that Scientologists go broke paying for, is ladden with lies and harmful ideas to believe in.

I never knew one person who committed Suicide until I got into Scientology. There were 2 people who committed suicide from our empty Org
3 people died of cancer at an early age (1- under 50, 1 under 60 and 1 under 80)
after coming back from Flag.
2 people *under 60* died of some freaky, unknown cause and 1 OT died a horrible death.

Scientology kills.

I think Scientology assists in creating enough stress to contribute to suicides and cancer.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
They (Asst. ASHO "Chaplain" Lisa Starkey) almost got me.
Tried to get me to "End Cycle" to shut up with the big fuss I was making about getting my 57k back.

$cientology is a toxic, inhuman, trans-national, criminal cult. If I could press a button to make them go away I wouldn't only press it, I 'd slam it with a sledge hammer to make sure.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
They (Asst. ASHO "Chaplain" Lisa Starkey) almost got me.
Tried to get me to "End Cycle" to shut up with the big fuss I was making about getting my 57k back.

$cientology is a toxic, inhuman, trans-national, criminal cult. If I could press a button to make them go away I wouldn't only press it, I 'd slam it with a sledge hammer to make sure.

You are not the only one that was told to end cycle
Mind fuckery
The cult needs to be shut down

Riddick

I clap to no man

EXCERPT from blog:

that's a great post by Mike and Leah, both signed it.

However, I would not say believe, that alone doesn't explain. Why did a scientologist believe?

My view is that I myself believed and others believed because of Hubbard's rhetoric. Rhetoric does not mean simply the art of persuasion. There are component parts to persuade.

I'd say in that article instead of saying "scientologist believe", I'd say "scientologists were persuaded to believe thru Hubbard's thetoric".

But unfortunately that doesn't communicate to people because they do not know the fine art of rhetoric.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.

EXCERPT from blog:

Thanks Karen ... that article really does explain to anyone interested exactly how the cult operates, it's one of the best posts I have ever read.

Karen#1

Thanks Karen ... that article really does explain to anyone interested exactly how the cult operates, it's one of the best posts I have ever read.
Well...tomorrow is the next Podcast. Leah Remini and Mike Rinder unfettered, unrestrained, unshackled and uninhibited.
No wonder the cult is hyperventilating with their paid agents.
Bombshell revelations.

:bleh::bleh::bleh:.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Well...tomorrow is the next Podcast. Leah Remini and Mike Rinder unfettered, unrestrained, unshackled and uninhibited.
No wonder the cult is hyperventilating with their paid agents.
Bombshell revelations.

:bleh::bleh::bleh:.
I am looking forward to it. I think the decision to make the podcast is really a hole in one.