Scientology Cult: Truth Revealed

HelluvaHoax!

EXCEPTIONAL BRILLIANCE ALERT!

I just finished listening/watching that interview with Karen. Without any exaggeration, it's entirely next level, one of the greatest explanations of how and why Scientologists get crazy-glued into the crazy-cult!

Besides being very entertaining, I think it's a (not-to-be-missed) missing link in illuminating how Scientologists questing for pleasure ended up binding themselves in 1000 Gulliver-esque knots, until they were fully immobilized and unable to escape.

I loved that interview and strongly recommend it as an entertaining and illuminating gem!

Karen#1

EXCEPTIONAL BRILLIANCE ALERT!

I just finished listening/watching that interview with Karen. Without any exaggeration, it's entirely next level, one of the greatest explanations of how and why Scientologists get crazy-glued into the crazy-cult!

Besides being very entertaining, I think it's a (not-to-be-missed) missing link in illuminating how Scientologists questing for pleasure ended up binding themselves in 1000 Gulliver-esque knots, until they were fully immobilized and unable to escape.

I loved that interview and strongly recommend it as an entertaining and illuminating gem!

Coming from you HH, I am honored.
It isn't that the general public are just stupid.
They crave a previous state achieved.
No state ever achieved in SCN is sustainable.
The crash and burn follows subsequently.