Scientology CULT Rituals

Karen#1

It's a long way from London Org to the nearest bit of ocean, so when the new Class VIII's came back from flag, offending auditors were taken up onto the roof and had buckets of cold water thrown over them. God only knows what the office workers in the vicinity made of all that.
Yes, trying to replicate the overboards into the ocean has shocking variables.
When I first heard the Commanding Officer CC INT had Sea Org members' heads put in a TOILET and the TOILET flushed,
I could not BELIEVE it.
But I had too many more corroborating reports to not believe it....

Overboard ritualoverboard.apollo.jpg

Karen#1

A lot of Scn Cult rituals have been told on Masterpiece Cult EXPOSE. The rituals in SP Hole, the beatings, the gang bang attacks to confess crimes and so on.

The TRUTH RUNDOWN.
Due to a change of servers and re-organization of their digital on line data by the Tampa Bay Times
The Truth Rundown got lost in the shuffle.

Now, with blockbuster essay of Clearwater buying up the city, all 3 parts of the TRUTH RUNDOWN are now back up on line.
They have been posted below Tracey McManus's essay on the Real Estate buy up in Clearwater.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

kaiser

The ritual that makes me cringe just thinking back on it was giving a standing ovation to pictures of Hubbard, with the "Hip Hip Hooray" to go with it.

Even back when I was a true believer and thought Hubbard was the reincarnated Buddha... :D
I still hated when we did that. :duh:

I hated Hip Hip Hooray too. Luckily, some smart SO told me that I don't have to do it if I don't feel like it so I didn't :)))

Logothetan

The ritual that makes me cringe just thinking back on it was giving a standing ovation to pictures of Hubbard, with the "Hip Hip Hooray" to go with it.

Even back when I was a true believer and thought Hubbard was the reincarnated Buddha... :D
I still hated when we did that. :duh:
I did Chinese school at the Hubbard Executive Institute in LA, the org board awareness levels sung to the tune of 'Frere Jacques'. I believed those things too.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I hated Hip Hip Hooray too. Luckily, some smart SO told me that I don't have to do it if I don't feel like it so I didn't :)))
I did not care either way about hip-hip. Other kids my age had to salute the flag and say the pledge of allegiance and all that. At the time that did not seem any less stupid than what I had to do.

cleared cannibal

One of the most incredulous and diabolical rituals ~~incredulous ~~ was on the Flag ship Apollo, home of Hubbard for 9 years.
My good friend Monica Pignotti tells it here ~~

( I was not on the ship when this occurred.)

Monica Pignotti shared a link.
May 28, 2018
Someone wanted to know about Kali and the Kali Ceremonies on the Apollo. I have a description of this in my account of my experiences in Scientology, My Nine Lives In Scientology:
Cathy Cariotaki presided over a new ritual [LRH ordered] that was invented as punishment for auditors who goofed up -- the ritual of sacrifice to the goddess Kali, goddess of death and destruction. An alter, with a hideous painting of Kali over it was built in the internship classroom. If an auditor had a bad exam report, the following ceremony would take place in a candlelit room:
A chorus of other interns and auditors would sing a hymn to the goddess Kali, sung to the tune of "Rock of Ages". The offender would come forward and kneel before the alter and say he/she was a worshipper of the goddess Kali and wanted chaos, death and destruction. The person was then given a knife and a fake preclear and told to "stab the preclear", at which time the person had to thrust the knife into the folder. I had to participate in such a ceremony twice. It was very humiliating and upsetting. We all deeply resented what was happening, but nobody dared to speak up or refuse to participate. Such refusal would probably result in getting kicked off the ship in disgrace, a fate worse than any punishment. By that time, I had been so thoroughly indoctrinated in Scientology propaganda, that to be outside of Scientology was to live in a hell on earth and that my soul would be condemned to a very low level of existence for all eternity. Ultimately, I had to go along with any punishment that was meted out, although, at times,

My nine lives was one my earlier finds in leaving Scn and it still is one of the best documented stories I have read. Had no idea you knew her. I recommend anyone who hasn't read it to do so.