Scientology Clear, Class 4 Auditor, Gold Meritorious, & 3 Ls, Super Power & Cause Resurgence Completion Joy Villa praises God and thanks Jesus

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Last edited:

Veda

Scientology Clear, Class 4 Auditor, Gold Meritorious, and 3 Ls, Super Power and Cause Resurgence Completion Joy Villa praises God and thanks Jesus.

Gold Meritorious = $1 million in cumulative donations to Scientology.

Villa recently said: "I've been a Scientologist for 10 years. It's my life!"

View attachment 14737

View attachment 14738

Flashback:

Joy Villa also appeared in an ad for the Scientology religious artifact known as the E-Meter:

View attachment 14739

/
She's been in Scientology for ten years and has done everything except the OT levels. It's just as well that she hasn't done OT 2, or OT 3, or NOTs. No one should be subjected to that, regardless of their political beliefs, whether those beliefs are sincere or an act - in her case, I think it's an act.

IMO, her going on about God and Jesus is also an act. (Probably coordinated with OSA.)

But just for fun, let's assume she's sincere. Wouldn't a C/S, hearing her expressing views that, per Hubbard's instructions, are a sign that the person is a hard core "DB," avoid sending her onto the OT levels?

The same seems to be true with some of the Nation of Islam people. It's not said out loud, but there seems to be a very quiet caste system in Scientology.

If someone could inject David Miscavige with truth serum and ask him about this person, the NOI people, and, for that matter, Scientologists generally, I think some people would be shocked.

Miscavige must despise Scientologists.

ISNOINews

The same seems to be true with some of the Nation of Islam people. It's not said out loud, but there seems to be a very quiet caste system in Scientology.
FWIW, Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad is OT 5 and a Class 4 Auditor at the Church of Scientol5gy of London

/

Veda

FWIW, Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad is OT 5 and a Class 4 Auditor at the Church of Scientol5gy of London

/
Isn't Louis Farrakhan OT 7 or OT 8?

That's why I wrote "some."

Looks like most NOI people don't do the OT levels.

Also, it would be interesting to see Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad's OT 3 materials. I've heard - but cannot confirm - that Miscavige has a revised OT 3, for special use?

And are any NOI people joining the Sea Org?

How about Class 8? Is the full, unedited, version of the OT 8 course available to those who seriously worship GOD? How about to those who seriously revere Jesus as the Christ?

As for Joy Villa. Is her (public) life 100% shtick? In professional wrestling jargon, a "work"?

IMO, yes.

Type4_PTS

IMO, her going on about God and Jesus is also an act. (Probably coordinated with OSA.)
IMO as well it is an act. I never heard a Scientologist speak (or write) like that, expressing such thoughts during my time in, not once.

If I had I probably would have written a KR. :coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

It would be really cool if there was a SPECIAL EDITION
e-meter for Christian Scientologists that replaced the
the old ultra-plain needle with a crucifix!

"Your Jesus is floating!"

(so yeah—I know I'm going to hell, so what?)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

CHRISTIAN SCIENTOLOGIST!

moments after being r-factored to take a seat and wait
a few minutes—until his new tech estimate arrives.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I think she really meant to say: The sec-checker is good and always finds out what is done in the dark. It always comes to light when it reads on the e-meter.

HelluvaHoax!

CHRISTIAN SCIENTOLOGISTS ON STAFF!

Praying to Jesus that she's not RPF'd (again!) for
using that wooden oversized non-standard demo kit.

Type4_PTS

CHRISTIAN SCIENTOLOGISTS ON STAFF!

Praying to Jesus that she's not RPF'd (again!) for
using that wooden oversized non-standard demo kit.

If a Scientology Course Supervisor or Case Supervisor became aware that someone actively on services was praying to Jesus, how would they handle it?

HelluvaHoax!

If a Scientology Course Supervisor or Case Supervisor became aware that someone actively on services was praying to Jesus, how would they handle it?
Excellent question! It depends. . .

IF THE SCIENTOLOGIST WAS RICH OR A CELEBRITY: The Course/Case supervisor would carefully observe them praying to Jesus and write up a detailed report and send it up-lines. A Commendation Report—for applying Ron's datum on how happiness depends on the thetan "being willing to experience anything".

ISNOINews

Isn't Louis Farrakhan OT 7 or OT 8?

That's why I wrote "some."

Looks like most NOI people don't do the OT levels.

Also, it would be interesting to see Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad's OT 3 materials. I've heard - but cannot confirm - that Miscavige has a revised OT 3, for special use?

And are any NOI people joining the Sea Org?

How about Class 8? Is the full, unedited, version of the OT 8 course available to those who seriously worship GOD? How about to those who seriously revere Jesus as the Christ?

As for Joy Villa. Is her (public) life 100% shtick? In professional wrestling jargon, a "work"?

IMO, yes.
To my knowkledge:

Farrakhan has done only Dianetics; and

NOI members have not joined the Sea Org. I would be shocked if they ever did.

IMO:

Villas purported Christianity is a work.

Her political views appear to be sincere (to the extent that she is sincere about anything besides herself). Or she has convinced herself that they are.

/

Last edited:

Veda

To my knowkledge:

Farrakhan has done only Dianetics; and

NOI members have not joined the Sea Org.

IMO:

Villas purported Christianity is a work.

Her political views appear to be sincere, to the extent that she is sincere about anything besides herself. Or she has convinced herself that they are.

/
Villa had a failed singing career when she was a fashionable Leftist, then - with great fanfare

- switched to the right, and suddenly had an audience, and fans to buy her records.

*​

Does anyone, other than Farrakhan and Miscavige really know?

Loius Farrakhan at Celebrity Center.

Traveling down memory lane. Jim Jones protected by the Fruit of Islam body guards.

Hubbard's model, from the 1950s, with regard to luring other groups - such as Christian groups - into Scientology, involved Scientology posing as friendly and compatible to the lured group, then, selecting some portion of the lured group, and having that portion join Scientology, and eventually leave, or become inactive, with the former group. This was to be done seamlessly and with out any upset.

The wild card is, if the other group is a cult, with a cult leader.

It's a sensitive area. As far as I know, nothing yet has been leaked about agreements or conversations between Miscavige - or his attache - and Farrakhan - or his attache.