Scientology Celebrities — Where Are You?

Karen#1

Excerpt:

The recent article about Laura Prepon where she announced she had not been in scientology for 5 years made me wonder how many of the other scientology celebrities may be “out.” It’s pretty common in the scientology world for people to simply stop participating, without making any big announcement. There is even a term for it these days: “under the radar.” It spares the person the harassment that comes from declaring you are done, and in many instances the loss of friends and family or jobs. ~~~ READ MORE

HelluvaHoax!

So, what would happen if TOM CRUISE called a press conference and said:

"Well, I owe everyone a really huge apology. It seems I got sucked into a really freaky criminal hoax called Scientology. And for the past 31 years I have been telling everyone like a complete nutcase that I have magical powers and that everyone can perform miracles and attain total happiness and total health and total wealth--just like me--if they only join my religion Scientology. Well, this is humiliating to admit but I was conned and tricked and lied to. And then I conned and tricked and lied to all of you. But half the time I did not know I was lying, I really thought I had become an all-knowing and all-powerful God! But really, I am just a human being with lots of problems and worries and stupid shit happening in my life, just like everyone else in the world. So, today I am here to tell you that this thing called Scientology is a complete scam and con game. A lot of you tried to tell me that for decades but I would not listen to you. I am so sorry for that. I badly want to make this thing right so I today I am donating $100M to create a worldwide interactive website called sdb.com. Scientology De-Bunk dot com--where anyone can just click onto the website and find out what Scientology really is before they blow a million bucks and waste 40 years of their life! On this website you can have LIVE CHATs with former Scientologists who escaped the cult and know all the lies, tricks and gimmicks the cult of Scientology uses to trap people and steal all their money and all their time. Again, I am so very sorry, i was a complete lunatic--I know! But today I want to say that Scientology is a horrific and harmful lie and it doesn't work. It's dangerous. And it ruins people, ruins families, ruins businesses, ruins careers and ruins children. And to celebrate this moment of escaping the pathological prison called Scientology, today i am releasing on the internet 500 hours of hidden-camera surveillance I did on Scientology and its leader David Miscavige over the past 5 years. It's going to shock you to find out what Scientology's religious leader really says and does when he thinks he is hidden from public view. The first video lasts one hour and it is a non-stop montage of Miscavige being drunk off his ass and reading the private confessionals of all the Scientology celebrities while laughing maniacally and calling them all "stupid-ass motherfucking morons for giving me millions!" In the next couple hours of footage, you'll also see Miscavige beating and kicking the hell out of Scientology executives and ministers while (on a split-screen) you watch him preach to the world that he's all about a world without criminality and insanity. And, oh yeah, for my amends project I promise not to make any movies for the next 5 years but instead be right here online talking to you people every day, 8 hours a day, taking live phone calls on the air and revealing all the lies and secrets of the completely insane religion I have been promoting. I apologize, I promise I am going to do everything humanly possible to stop this religious crimewave from claiming even more victims. And one day I hope you will all forgive me, but first let me earn back your trust by helping to destroy the psychotic cult of Scientology. Thank you."

Then what would happen?

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Excerpt:

The recent article about Laura Prepon where she announced she had not been in scientology for 5 years made me wonder how many of the other scientology celebrities may be “out.” It’s pretty common in the scientology world for people to simply stop participating, without making any big announcement. There is even a term for it these days: “under the radar.” It spares the person the harassment that comes from declaring you are done, and in many instances the loss of friends and family or jobs. ~~~ READ MORE

I'm pretty sure Cathy Ball is PIMO (physically in, mentally out), but she won't go public.

Chick Corea was all in until his death afaik.

And that's all I know.

HelluvaHoax!

I'm pretty sure Cathy Ball is PIMO (physically in, mentally out), but she won't go public.
In your various posts on different threads, you keep calling CATHERINE BELL "Cathy" and asserting how you know her inner thoughts.

Everyone else in the tv/film and entertainment industry and on the internet refers to her as CATHERINE Bell. A Google search for "Cathy" Bell shows up nothing.

Why are you trying so hard to assert you have a special personal relationship to her and know what she thinks? On another thread you even implied that you knew about her secrets but weren't going to say anything. What is that supposed to mean, that you were Catherine's "Ethics Officer" and pulled her 2D withholds about her sex life with Brooke?

If you feel the compulsion to brag about something, just go ahead and say it instead of trying to use Hubbard's corny "mystery sandwich" gimmicks. LOL

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

:LOL:
Cathy and her "friend" Brooke

:coolwink:

Hey those who are really very personally connected to them in a super special way that nobody else here is (like I am!!!) simply calls them Cat and Broo. And I know their deepest innermost thoughts that even they do not know! But don't ask me how, we shall not speculate here on the full extent of my awesomeness. LOL

reader's note: nobody calls them Cat & Broo and I can't read their minds—das ist ein spoof.

Last edited: