SCIENTOLOGY BLACK OPS, Episode 4: Tom Cruise’s dirty plot against publicist Pat Kingsley

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
‘The Star,’ the fourth episode of ‘Scientology Black Ops,’ a special 7NEWS Australia investigation that was cancelled by the network in July, has been leaked to the Internet.
Ten episodes were scheduled to be published to the 7NEWS website on July 14 when the network changed its mind, cancelled the program, and also pulled down a trailer it had made for the series. On August 31, we found that the first episode in the series had been leaked, and we embedded it along with a transcript we prepared. We also did the same for the second episode, ‘Witness X,’ on Sept 4 and the third episode, ‘Taken,’ on Friday.
We’ve done the same for the fourth episode, in which 7NEWS reporter Bryan Seymour reports on another dirty op by Scientology’s spy wing, this one targeting Tom Cruise’s legendary publicist Pat Kingsley. You saw a similar story here at the Underground Bunker thanks to Leah Remini on July 27. And Seymour lays out the same narrative here, that in order to convince Kingsley to walk away quietly so Cruise could talk up Scientology during his press junkets, Scientology spokesman Tommy Davis assembled a “dirt file” on Kingsley.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
:wow: This episode is gonna pop the balloon of the "Leah-Mike aren't doing enough" critics.

Now, I've documented some of Mike's flip-flops over the years on revealing stuff he saw
regarding LRH and MSH and their most heinous acts of self-protection. I actually started a
thread on ESMB about some of the stuff I found. And I was, myself, a little critical of Mike
on those points.

Turns out, it seems to have taken him a few years to get his head straight, like it has for all
of us, and get into full truth-telling mode about everything. And it seems he has and the best
is yet to come.

Leah is obviously a lot more knowledgeable now and punching a lot harder. This is gonna be fun.

The COS has no believable spokespeople who can go on CNN or FOX, so this is all unstoppable.
Anyways, to stand there and try to rebut these videos would create a "Streisand effect" tsunami
of historic proportions in the media and on social media. Don't forget the Cruise video flap*
of 2008 that began much of the trouble for DM, Cruise and the COS.

*Wikipedia
Project Chanology (also called Operation Chanology) was a protest movement against the practices
of the Church of Scientology by members of Anonymous, a leaderless Internet-based group. The project
was started in response to the Church of Scientology's attempts to remove material from a highly
publicized interview with Scientologist Tom Cruise from the Internet in January 2008.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
:wow: This episode is gonna pop the balloon of the "Leah-Mike aren't doing enough" critics.

Now, I've documented some of Mike's flip-flops over the years on revealing stuff he saw
regarding LRH and MSH and their most heinous acts of self-protection. I actually started a
thread on ESMB about some of the stuff I found. And I was, myself, a little critical of Mike
on those points.

Turns out, it seems to have taken him a few years to get his head straight, like it has for all
of us, and get into full truth-telling mode about everything. And it seems he has and the best
is yet to come.

Leah is obviously a lot more knowledgeable now and punching a lot harder. This is gonna be fun.

The COS has no believable spokespeople who can go on CNN or FOX, so this is all unstoppable.
Anyways, to stand there and try to rebut these videos would create a "Streisand effect" tsunami
of historic proportions in the media and on social media. Don't forget the Cruise video flap*
of 2008 that began much of the trouble for DM, Cruise and the COS.
To me it seems the Co$ strategy right now is to limit exposure. Keep stuff like that down "in the deep web" where only cult-watchers and sorry sods like us will find it. Keep info about their abuses low key so it gets buried on the 178+ page of the internet way down the line after human rights issues in China, Venezuela etc.

Keep it quiet, subtly prodding human rights activists to go after other targets.

Oh and as for episode 4: Well done, though for me none of what they say is new. I think we all knew about Tom and P.Kingsley. But then again: I'm not the intended audience.

Last edited:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!

excerpt:

In video from a mini-seriesOpens in a new Window. that was axed before it even aired in Australia, which was obtained by the website The Underground Bunker, Leah Remini, 50 — who fled the church in 2003 and has since been outspoken in leading the charge in the fight against Scientology — looks point blank at the camera and declares: “I’ve met many people who worked with Tom. They go, ‘He’s the nicest guy.’ I go, ‘Bullshit.’ Tom is an awful human being to Scientologists.”

She added: “He’s the example of Scientology. They chose the right guy.”

Remini has previously accused 58-year-old Cruise of killing the Scientology documentary series, titled Black Ops, in an effort to conceal his connections with spying, schemes and intimidation.

The 10-part investigation was set to feature specific allegationsOpens in a new Window. about Cruise and his personal connections to the church’s well-known tactics for bullying, according to the Scientology watchdog site Underground Bunker.

It is understood the show intended to focus on the church’s notion of Fair Game — policies and practices carried out by the Church of Scientology towards people and groups it perceives as its enemies.

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
More of Rathbun's word salad BS:

New post on Moving On Up a Little Higher
I Just read the following on Tony “Backpages” Ortega’s blog n a story about alleged coercion with a secret dossier:

===

Seymour: Scientology enforcer Marty Rathbun was known in the organization for his brutal and unforgiving manner. Rathbun was their bad lieutenant, charged with carrying out the orders of leader David Miscavige.

Rinder: Marty told me that he did. I didn’t know that at the time, but Marty told me subsequently that he had gone to see Pat. And like, had brought more of the, ‘this is what you are going to do’ approach.

Seymour: He’s a pretty intimidating guy, isn’t he? He can be pretty forceful.

Rinder: Well, he’s intense. He assumes that he is in the position of authority and you are just going to listen, shut up, and do what I tell you. And he’s very good at that.

===

Mike Rinder was right about one thing – I was the only person who spoke with Pat Kingsley about Tom Cruise talking about Scientology. The rest is utter fiction.

First, there was no ‘dirt’ file on Pat Kingsley. Complete invention.

Second, my only conversation with Ms. Kingsley was civil and friendly.

Third, there was no agenda. There couldn’t have been, because the meeting was by complete happenstance – I happened to be randomly seated by her on an airplane flight.

Fourth, she was the one who originated Scientology to me.

She explained to me that she had somehow picked up the vibe from someone in Tom’s entourage (perhaps “secret source X?’) that she was anti-Scientology. She explained at some length her personal feelings on the subject which were not antagonistic at all.
The only report I ever made on the subject of the conversation to anyone was an accurate description of the above, and the observation that Pat seemed sincere and it was my view that a) she was not an antagonist, and b) her advice concerning the handling of Scientology questions had some merit.

End of story. I never heard of or from her again.

As to Rinder’s set up by slavishly agreeing (his only trick) with the ‘bad lieutenant’ description of me is a 180 degrees reversal of tomes of material he has written about me over the past ten years (since he ‘escaped’ from Scientology), as well as the testimony of other such ASC Bunker luminaries as Karen De La Carriere, Mark Headley, Jefferson Hawkins, et al… before they were authoritatively informed by Remini, Rinder, and Ortega that I was an enemy of their CULT.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

To me it seems the Co$ strategy right now is to limit exposure. Keep stuff like that down "in the deep web" where only cult-watchers and sorry sods like us will find it. Keep info about their abuses low key so it gets buried on the 178+ page of the internet way down the line after human rights issues in China, Venezuela etc.

Keep it quiet, subtly prodding human rights activists to go after other targets.

Oh and as for episode 4: Well done, though for me none of what they say is new. I think we all knew about Tom and P.Kingsley. But then again: I'm not the intended audience.
Yeah, whatever.

The first sentence of IL2L' s post flew right over your head and you missed the entire point of who and what she was talking about.

So, let's ignore your distractions & abstractions and get back to the real question. Are you now ready to reject and disavow your previous campaigns, that:

MIKE RINDER HAS AWFUL "HIDDEN CRIMES"?
LEAH REMINI HAS BADLY "HARMED" SCIENTOLOGISTS AND SCN. STAFF MEMBERS BY APPEARING FOR INTERVIEWS ON THOSE TOP RATED TV SHOWS & PODCASTS?

You slip and slide all over the place, but you avoid answering simple and direct questions.

Well, it's your lucky day because you can claim that you never saw these questions because you put the evil "troll" HelluvaHoax on permanent block, LOL.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

^^^^This! :yes:

Hollywood has already been turning away from Scientology. The two Emmy's won by Mike and Leah are evidence of that.

But this type of thing that's come out in Episode Four of the leaked video involving a key figure in Hollywood I believe will completely destroy the relationship between Hollywood and Scientology for eternity, or at least for the next trillion years or so. :)

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Loch Ness monster has surfaced from the dark depths of murky waters
near Ingleside to defend his dignity and do a "fact check" on the latest
Mike and Leah Black Ops episode.

Let's clear the air, folks:

Mark Rathbun's Place
fair use excerpt
Mike Rinder was right about one thing – I was the only person who spoke with
Pat Kingsley about Tom Cruise talking about Scientology. The rest is utter fiction.
First, there was no ‘dirt’ file on Pat Kingsley. Complete invention.
Second, my only conversation with Ms. Kingsley was civil and friendly.

That settles that, I guess. Rest of his comments can be found on his blog, if you're curious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Well, it's your lucky day because you can claim that you never saw these questions because you put the evil "troll" HelluvaHoax on permanent block, LOL.
Hoaxer, FYI.

XenForo's Ignore feature doesn't actually block another forum member in the same fashion as Facebook. The "Ignored" party can still view and comment on anything posted by the ignorer. The ignored party's comments still show up on threads, with the content hidden, but still viewable if the blocker clicks on it.

Somebody claiming they have you "blocked"either doesn't understand how this works or is lying.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Marty Rathbun said:
Third, there was no agenda. There couldn’t have been, because the meeting was by complete happenstance – I happened to be randomly seated by her on an airplane flight.
Oh yeah Marty, you randomly happened to be seated by her on an airplane flight. That sounds entirely believable, because we all know that Sea Org members fly everywhere business class or even 1st class. Absolutely none of that was ever arranged by OSA. :hysterical: