Scientology and Legal Conservatives

Karen#1

Excerpt:

Tony Ortega wrote this piece recently, covering the scientology petition to the US Supreme Court in the Masterson civil case claiming their “First Amendment rights” are under attack because the California Appellate court ruled that its “arbitration” contracts are invalid when they commit torts against someone who is no longer part of their organization.

I have warned previously about the problem with conservative judges Religious Protections Run Amok and Scientology “Arbitration”: They make up the rules as they go along~~~READ MORE

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Excerpt:

Tony Ortega wrote this piece recently, covering the scientology petition to the US Supreme Court in the Masterson civil case claiming their “First Amendment rights” are under attack because the California Appellate court ruled that its “arbitration” contracts are invalid when they commit torts against someone who is no longer part of their organization.

I have warned previously about the problem with conservative judges Religious Protections Run Amok and Scientology “Arbitration”: They make up the rules as they go along~~~READ MORE

Summary:

Conservatives are bad

Vote Democrat.

(and, no, I do not agree that Scientology's use of arbitration should be allowed to stand. Use of arbitration as a tool to cover up actual criminal acts is invalid)

lotus

Gone away from madness!
How about telling Mike, next time his criticizing shall target ONLY democrats.. Thus, here, on EXSCN2, he would get plenty of Kudos.. From the mainstream political tribe.:bow:

Facts don't matter.. Tribes do!
Looks, it is quite simple, he can call LRH about his narcissistic traits and behavior, people will applaude:hattip:

Of wait, may be Mikes doesn't give a shit and write on his blog what HE thinks he shall write. :questions:

Let me help here so we can discard "Entheta" critics for they act as SP's...

1) Tony Ortega
2) Chris Shelton
3) Mike Rinder

All three dared to speak about (their opinion regarding ) Trump narcissistic behavior and its loyal officers tribe.

But, in this case he refers to the dominant republican effect on ruling in Scientology cases. The point is a ruling..But, it is interpreted as a call to democrat vote...and this is such a HIGH CRIME!

Actually, considering where Mike Rinder comes from, I can imagine it may ressemble to him, as a certain tribe, he was part of... and that he certainly doesn't give a shit :bs:

p.s. I always make sure other voices are heard, because frankly, apart fom just a few,
There is definitely one mainstream trump, and complotists tribe voice going on here. The VOICE of the ULTIMATE TRUTH AGAINST EVIL... :hattip:

Here is a constructive suggestion to ensure not being expose to offensive critics:
Read Joy Villa Blog... I promise an unprecedented Climax ( you can even expect she wears MAGA jstring :handcuffs:)

Last edited:

Lee #28

The Cult's definition of Arbitration is nothing like the agreed upon legal definition of Arbitration.....

Again it is a case of Scientology taking a known word.....and altering its meaning to suit themselves....