Scientology 101 on implants: explaining their core doctrine - with Karen De La Carriere

Karen#1

Video description :
This video describes the core doctrine of Scientology which is IMPLANTS. OT 2 to OT 8 is exorcism which is ritual and procedures to get rid of the spirits attached to the body or the host spirit of a body. When a person goes criminal after achieving OT 7 and OT 8 they are labelled "by-passed case" which means they did not REALLY do the procedures and they are ordered to redo everything over again AT THEIR EXPENSE. This is Scientology 101 on IMPLANTS.

HelluvaHoax!

Video description :
This video describes the core doctrine of Scientology which is IMPLANTS. OT 2 to OT 8 is exorcism which is ritual and procedures to get rid of the spirits attached to the body or the host spirit of a body. When a person goes criminal after achieving OT 7 and OT 8 they are labelled "by-passed case" which means they did not REALLY do the procedures and they are ordered to redo everything over again AT THEIR EXPENSE. This is Scientology 101 on IMPLANTS.

Terrific video!

Wait, that was Captain Bill singing the GALACTIC PATROL SONG? LOL LOL LOL LOL All these years, I never knew that.

I don't know WHO i thought was singing, but it so unbearably corny, maybe i imagined that they hired some old out-of-work self-taught vaudevillian opera singer whose last gig was in the 1930s.

Anyways, you and Jon Atack continue to do outstanding work towards orienting the world what Scientology is really all about. That task is almost impossible by just reading the 75 million words written by and about Hubbard; however, the entertaining story-telling method really makes it quite enjoyable and understandable for anyone who wants to know what the freaky cult was really doing.

Karen#1

These are the bookmarks, in case you want to watch just a segment that interests you ~~
For those who want to just to see a segment of interest..
TIME stamps

1:30 SCN cult has managed to extort mulit-millions out of Russia for "Religious counseling" ~~ no more. Russia booted out of SWIFT. (International Banking system)
2:16 Russia has had the Scn Cult embedded in and the offshoot called "Ron's Org"
3:00 Slowly scroll these Russian Raids on Scientology "churches"
3:46. Show Captain Bill images ( as sent to you separately)
4:29 The Cult did nothing to handle the mental state of Captain Bill although they assert they have all the Technology to handle the mind.
6:00 At the cult building in Edinburgh a man (who had reaches highest levels James Stuaryt) threw himself of the building and killed himself. ~~ quickly covered up before the police arrived.
9:11 Jon Atack researches the suicide rate of Scientologists 10x higher than in normal public.
10:10 Hubbard's doctorate certificate was a purchase from Sequoia University (These certs were for sale)
12:21 Captain Bill alleged he was in telepathic communication with Hubbard on the "mother ship" while Hubbard was at Creston Ranch in California.
14:00 Captain Bill was very messed up with the rituals of OT3 and the 75 million year incident.
18:00 Hubbard talks of IMPLANTS that happened trillions of years ago and even quadrillion of years ago.
(OT 3 has a ritual to run of 4 Quadrillion years ago.
21:24 Scientology definition of IMPLANT; Its a mental thing..psychiatrists put in the mind and many "OT levels" are Scientology procedures to undo these IMPLANTS.
23:00 Scientology has to give you clearance to do the OT levels ~ your life history is scrutinized
25:00 People have had mental breakdowns while doing these procedures.
27:00 Scn Cult says if you are exposed to these materials you will get pneumonia and die.
29.00 Yet Huibbard scripted a movie on the story called "Revolt of the stars"
30:18 OT 3 is a catastrophic inc that happened 75 Million years ago and where you learn you are not a single entity but a gang of spirits all clustered together also called a CLUSTER
32:00 You pay some $35,000 for OT 3 doing the ritual
36:00 Hubbard said in a lecture that he became addicted to phenobarbital
38:25 OT 4 is running drug Rundowns on the attached spirits that every person has.
40:00 When you misbehave do crimes and offensive conduct you are labelled "A bypassed case" The order is to redo all bridge AT YOUR EXPENSE.
47:00 Hubbard suffered morose depression and wrote a letter to the Veteran's Administration asking for psychiatric help.
49:00 Google Scientology Implants to see the various Scientology Implants.
50.Captain Bill was appointed Deputy Commodore.
End Captain Bill sings a Ballad.

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
Video description :

I agree with Jon at the 17 minute mark or so where he says he a simple view, he says if you look at what Hubbard is doing, that is what he is doing, it's the opposite of what he is doing. He says more or less Hubbard is removing implants, but yet giving you implants. I said a similar thing in my posts on ESMB. Hubbard claims dianetics and scientology auditing will remove signifinance from the mind but at the same time Hubbard is actually adding signifance. Auditing is supposedly removing signifinancer of a traumatic event, called locks, secondaries and engrams, and yet he adding the signifance of these events and replacing them with You Must Get Auditing and Training.

Jon says the first implant, I believe the first implant is that you have locks, secondaries and engrams, that's the first implant.

I still think the woof and warp of it all is based on Hubbard's ability of classical rhetoric. This is a great read and compare to Hubbard:

Classical Rhetoric: The Three Means of Persuasion | The Art of Manliness

Riddick

I clap to no man
These are the bookmarks, in case you want to watch just a segment that interests you ~~
For those who want to just to see a segment of interest..
TIME stamps

1:30 SCN cult has managed to extort mulit-millions out of Russia for "Religious counseling" ~~ no more. Russia booted out of SWIFT. (International Banking system)
2:16 Russia has had the Scn Cult embedded in and the offshoot called "Ron's Org"
3:00 Slowly scroll these Russian Raids on Scientology "churches"
3:46. Show Captain Bill images ( as sent to you separately)
4:29 The Cult did nothing to handle the mental state of Captain Bill although they assert they have all the Technology to handle the mind.
6:00 At the cult building in Edinburgh a man (who had reaches highest levels James Stuaryt) threw himself of the building and killed himself. ~~ quickly covered up before the police arrived.
9:11 Jon Atack researches the suicide rate of Scientologists 10x higher than in normal public.
10:10 Hubbard's doctorate certificate was a purchase from Sequoia University (These certs were for sale)
12:21 Captain Bill alleged he was in telepathic communication with Hubbard on the "mother ship" while Hubbard was at Creston Ranch in California.
14:00 Captain Bill was very messed up with the rituals of OT3 and the 75 million year incident.
18:00 Hubbard talks of IMPLANTS that happened trillions of years ago and even quadrillion of years ago.
(OT 3 has a ritual to run of 4 Quadrillion years ago.
21:24 Scientology definition of IMPLANT; Its a mental thing..psychiatrists put in the mind and many "OT levels" are Scientology procedures to undo these IMPLANTS.
23:00 Scientology has to give you clearance to do the OT levels ~ your life history is scrutinized
25:00 People have had mental breakdowns while doing these procedures.
27:00 Scn Cult says if you are exposed to these materials you will get pneumonia and die.
29.00 Yet Huibbard scripted a movie on the story called "Revolt of the stars"
30:18 OT 3 is a catastrophic inc that happened 75 Million years ago and where you learn you are not a single entity but a gang of spirits all clustered together also called a CLUSTER
32:00 You pay some $35,000 for OT 3 doing the ritual
36:00 Hubbard said in a lecture that he became addicted to phenobarbital
38:25 OT 4 is running drug Rundowns on the attached spirits that every person has.
40:00 When you misbehave do crimes and offensive conduct you are labelled "A bypassed case" The order is to redo all bridge AT YOUR EXPENSE.
47:00 Hubbard suffered morose depression and wrote a letter to the Veteran's Administration asking for psychiatric help.
49:00 Google Scientology Implants to see the various Scientology Implants.
50.Captain Bill was appointed Deputy Commodore.
"12:21 Captain Bill alleged he was in telepathic communication with Hubbard on the "mother ship" while Hubbard was at Creston Ranch in California."

Believe it or not, the late Judy Irons, wife of Lynn Irons, was the C/S at SF Mission during it's hey day. Judy was Class 8, I forget now if OT7 or 8. She would say during thursday night staff meetings when we were winning the Birthday Game, she would say she was in communication with LRH, the staff clapped and clapped, she said such glorious things, everybody was escatic. It was weird.

I couldn't wait for the meeting to end cuz we could have some beers.

History wise, Lynn Irons left being MH of SF Mission, and later on went to open up some Missions in Russia.

mimsey borogrove

Video description :

Um? Why is OT 2 exorcism? It's just a bunch of implant GPMs that you run the charge off. Doesn't that start with OT 3 - a continuation of the Yellow and Green Notes on the Lectures booklets where's he's auditing GEs?

Mimsey

Karen#1

Um? Why is OT 2 exorcism? It's just a bunch of implant GPMs that you run the charge off. Doesn't that start with OT 3 - a continuation of the Yellow and Green Notes on the Lectures booklets where's he's auditing GEs?

Mimsey
The R factor given by Supervisors (more than one) is that these implants of multi-million years ago have to be run to break up
the density and volume of the next level of case.
Without using the word CLUSTER which is only understood on OT 3 the explanation for OT 2 is that it is breaking up and is causing
disintegration of OT 3 case.
Hence it is exorcism without using the 75 million OT 3 implant or the "What are you ? Who are you ritual.

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

The R factor given by Supervisors (more than one) if that these implants of multi-million years ago have to be run to break up
the density and volume of the next level of case.
Without using the word CLUSTER which is only understood on OT 3 the explanation for OT 2 is that it is breaking up and is causing
disintegration of OT 3 case.
Hence it is exorcism without using the 75 million OT 3 implant or the "What are you ? Who are you ritual.
Maybe that's what is done now, I didn't get any such R factor when I did OT 2 when AOLA was on Westlake. A couple years later I did some FESing a folder of a girl and was reading through her OT2 who had done a lot of solo on the level, and she queried the C/S saying she was seeing dark masses on her body. They took her off OT2 and put her on OT 3.

Was that a common occurrence?

Mimsey

Karen#1

Maybe that's what is done now, I didn't get any such R factor when I did OT 2 when AOLA was on Westlake. A couple years later I did some FESing a folder of a girl and was reading through her OT2 who had done a lot of solo on the level, and she queried the C/S saying she was seeing dark masses on her body. They took her off OT2 and put her on OT 3.

Was that a common occurrence?

Mimsey

Yes. Also a pic originating something like awareness of some existence

haiqu

Yes. Also a pic originating something like awareness of some existence
You can get some weird phenomena. I had something very angry in the room with me while doing the CC. Quite startling.