Scientology’s full report on its ‘All-Ideal USA’ blowout! It’s a fundraising juggernaut!

Karen#1

Karen#1

Whoa.

They can now use Zoom to extort and fund raise.
Wonder how much they raised from the 750 attendees...

HelluvaHoax!

Whoa.

They can now use Zoom to extort and fund raise.
Wonder how much they raised from the 750 attendees...

I don't know how much they raised, but they are very very very very very very uptone!

I looked at all the photos and obnosed that there are many big beings with wacky costumes and hats. From this I can tell they are insouciant and "IN GAMES!" on the tone scale.

PRO TIP: None of these exhilarated people went OT. None of them went Clear. None of them know anyone who went Clear or OT, either. They all know (at some level) that they don't have any magical powers. So they all band together and DISTRACT THEMSELVES from the epic fail of the Grade Chart, by starting another cosmic quest---to raise enough money to Clear the planet.

They used to believe that the tech would clear the planet. But after tedious decades of suffering and failing, they all figured out that they need SOMETHING ELSE to clear the planet. Remodeling!

Nobody has been able to explain why REMODELING a building will clear the planet. I have mentioned on previous posts my theory---that the tech does not work on linoleum floors and that's why they need to buy Italian marble.

Chuck J.

Election Fraud Has Consequences
Sheesh. Another catch-phrase, buzzword or whatever....

If I didn't already understand that the entire Idle Morgue program is a Real Estate / Tax Scam I would think it was maybe a ridiculously optimistic "Build it and they will come" organizational delusion. Besides my time in the cult, I've worked for companies that had unrealistic goals and delusional people running the show. So it does happen.

But in this $cn. case - it's a bit more sinister. DM and the cabal who run the $cn. shitshow only have to keep the cultists paying, believing, hoping against hope, etc. They don't care where these rubes fall on the scale of belief / disbelief of the Idle Morgue fantasy as long as they continue to open their wallets and bank accounts.