Scientology’s founder: ‘WE are going UP while the world is coming down!’

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
In a time of crisis, Scientologists are naturally turning to the words of the founder, L. Ron Hubbard, looking for some way to make sense of things.

We told you previously that Scientologists are being told to keep in mind a 1957 Hubbard lecture about atomic bomb radiation — in which Hubbard claimed that radiation sickness was largely just a mental issue and not a real physical threat — as an analogy to the current pandemic, which current leader David Miscavige has dismissed as “hysteria” and a “planetary bullbait.”

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
" Turning the sea of confusion in to an island of sanity and...."

I have a difficult time associating David Miscavige with anything related to sanity.

MostPowerful.jpg

Dotey OT

Pan Determined Pandemic Panglossian Non-Pansophist
“I am fully sure the we, as Scientologists, are the most BRAINWASHED robots on the planet.”
It sure seems that way when I talk to them now, and especially if I go slightly against anything they are "Certain" about. Being certain only means the degree of how they think that they are right about whatever is being spoken about. They are "right" but they are not correct.

O

Oat Tea Ate

" Turning the sea of confusion in to an island of sanity and...."

I have a difficult time associating David Miscavige with anything related to sanity.

View attachment 2432
Just wait until they find out David Miscavige is a thug that beats hundreds of people, uses in humane punishment, has destroyed countless lives and lives a very lavish lifestyle while members go broke. Just wait...when they discover that the founder, LRH, was a criminal con artist scamming his followers using mind control methods, brain washing and hypnosis. He used the tech to deceive and manipulate them out of all money and free labor while he lived his dream. That there is no such thing as a fucking clear or OT and that they have been hornswoggled, duped, betrayed, ripped off beyond belief!
I cringe just thinking about it.

Who is next to discover Scientology is a horrific hoax?

Dotey OT

Pan Determined Pandemic Panglossian Non-Pansophist
Just wait until they find out David Miscavige is a thug that beats hundreds of people, uses in humane punishment, has destroyed countless lives and lives a very lavish lifestyle while members go broke. Just wait...when they discover that the founder, LRH, was a criminal con artist scamming his followers using mind control methods, brain washing and hypnosis. He used the tech to deceive and manipulate them out of all money and free labor while he lived his dream. That there is no such thing as a fucking clear or OT and that they have been hornswoggled, duped, betrayed, ripped off beyond belief!
I cringe just thinking about it.

Who is next to discover Scientology is a horrific hoax?
You know, my words above don't mean as much as the research and experience that I've had since I officially started looking back in 2016-2017. About eight books, days on end reading Arnie Lerma and Lermanet. OCMB, Mike's blog and Tony's blog. I have probably a good year of research, over 2080 hours since early 2017.

Anyone reading my entries above may get the idea that I'm a disgruntled apostate only. However, between the two of us in this house, we've donated over five hundred thousand dollars, not on bridge, but to IAS, TWTH, Ideal org, preservation of the tech, and others. We put money on the table, often, when we didn't really have it.

Edit:

And here I am. Where i would not have dreamed of five years ago, certainly not twenty years ago. Or thirty.

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
You know, my words above don't mean as much as the research and experience that I've had since I officially started looking back in 2016-2017. About eight books, days on end reading Arnie Lerma and Lermanet. OCMB, Mike's blog and Tony's blog. I have probably a good year of research, over 2080 hours since early 2017.

Anyone reading my entries above may get the idea that I'm a disgruntled apostate only. However, between the two of us in this house, we've donated over five hundred thousand dollars, not on bridge, but to IAS, TWTH, Ideal org, preservation of the tech, and others. We put money on the table, often, when we didn't really have it.

Edit:

And here I am. Where i would not have dreamed of five years ago, certainly not twenty years ago. Or thirty.
Finding ESMB and Arnie's site (R.I.P.) accelerated my recovery greatly.

Anyone reading this who is new here or a lurker: There is life after the cult. No matter how bad you feel now, you can get get better and recover from the $cientlogy mindfuck.

O

Oat Tea Ate

Edit:

I apologize Dotey, but I am not quite getting your post. Are you a disgruntled apostate?
You were fleeced out of over $500,000 to Keep Scientology Scamming. (I was fleeced too out of tons of money and time)
That alone pisses me off. Then to find out the leader is a thug, harming people daily, living lavishly while Sea Org Slaves suffer with beans and rice, calling ALL the shots and sicking his sleazy attorney's on people who dare expose his criminal career as Leader of a cult. The founder was a nut case hiding from the law after harming children and taking advantage of people's trust. I could scream because the justice system does NOTHING.

I consider myself am a pissed off ex cult member. I don't refer myself as an apostate because Scientology is NOT a religion. If it were a REAL religion, I would consider myself an apostate. But it is not. I was in a manipulative, fraudulent cult that is DISGUISED as a religion to con people out of money and free labor as they commit crimes daily without any responsibility.

I can compare Scientology to the corona virus 19.

Scientology, like the covid19 is clever, intelligent, crafty and highly manipulative.
Scientology always has a way to get itself buried deep into your life and will eventually ALWAYS shatter it.

You can't destroy it.

If you try, it will destroy you just by coming in contact with it.

Scientology has many hooks in it to trap. Scientology does not let go. The Scientology virus hides on the surface of your life ( if you allow phone calls and mail) for years just waiting for you to get vulnerable so it can sell you some of that "help".

THE TRUTH DISINFECTS!

THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY THING THAT GETS RID OF THIS DEADLY VIRUS called Scientology.

Because Scientology betrays people to the extreme, it's KARMA will be a bitch. Keep exposing the truth. It will disinfect this horrific virus called Scientology.

Last edited by a moderator:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
If the most ethical people on the planet, those that have done OT levels, would just be honest and tell the truth about themselves it would take the cult down willy-nilly. Face the fact that they have not one iota of OT ability, they can't exteriorize at will, they can't even make a cellophane cigarette wrapper flutter with a 'beam'. Their lies are what keeps the hopeful hoping that Hub's scripture holds the key to re-attaining their godhood. :bullshit: