Scientology’s $20 million hole in the ground: The secret vault to nowhere

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Over the years we’ve told you a lot of things about Scientology’s bizarre set of underground vaults, where it stores L. Ron Hubbard’s words and ideas for future generations in case of civilization collapse.
The vaults get some breathless tabloid coverage, which hyperventilates about the idea that these underground spaces are supposed to be bomb shelters for Scientologists to ride out an apocalyptic war, and that Tom Cruise and John Travolta have a place to run to when the bombs start landing.

Karakorum

EXCERPT from blog:
Over the years we’ve told you a lot of things about Scientology’s bizarre set of underground vaults, where it stores L. Ron Hubbard’s words and ideas for future generations in case of civilization collapse.
The vaults get some breathless tabloid coverage, which hyperventilates about the idea that these underground spaces are supposed to be bomb shelters for Scientologists to ride out an apocalyptic war, and that Tom Cruise and John Travolta have a place to run to when the bombs start landing.
I'm thinking that maybe its a plan to invest these pesky liquid funds that the IRS keeps negging poor old Dave about.

So maybe its like this:
- As long as we are tax exempt, we build these and just tell IRS it is for religious purposes.
- Once we lose the tax exemption, we tell scientologists: "We will secure thousands of flash drives with Hubbard's words" then we peddle the vaults as some sort of spent nuclear fuel storage.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

It's weird, I just got an email.
That's not so weird, but the sender address said - "The Future" - with a date stamp of 08:14 a.m. May 12th 2579. And it had a photo attachment.

Here's the text:

My people rejoice.

We have killed all our enemies, burned their encampments to the ground, taken their women and supplies; and now we rule from Crestline to the Great Sea and from Barbara to the Long Beach.

Whoever scientology was we thank them profusely for all the Titanium. My tribe is very grateful. We have fashioned weapons and other useful implements from it.

Our shaman's determined the writing on the flat plates was nonsense and that they were best put to more useful ends. This has proven most gloriously true.

We The People of the Crestline Foothills...and mountains and valley to the sea....

spearhead.jpg

....thank you, scientology!