Scientologist Rizza Islam: Super Spreader of COVID-19 Misinformation

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Scientologist Rizza Islam: Super Spreader of of COVID-19 Misinformation.

Note that Rizza Islam is referred to as "The Instagram Scientologist" and is described as a "California based Scientologist with a large Instagram following."

Super-spreaders

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

4 August 2020

the infodemic

Super-spreaders

A handful of social media accounts transmit a torrent of public health misinformation

By Ella Hollowood, Ray Serrato and Chris Newell

[SNIP]

Over the course of the month, public Facebook posts linking 5G to coronavirus garnered half a million likes, clicks, comments and shares. Among those joining the trend for scare stories were the alternative medicine doctor, Dr Rashid Buttar, Instagram Scientologist Rizza Islam and Robert F Kennedy Jr. At the time, these four individuals had a combined Facebook following of over 750,000
* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot_20200810-075242_1597071975172.png

Screenshot_20200810-080212_1597071940281.png

Screenshot_20200810-075220_1597072013311.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

The Daily Dot has picked up the story.

Robert Kennedy Jr. is one of the most influential COVID-19 misinformation spreaders

Second to Kennedy in spreading misinformation is Rizza Islam, a YouTuber and Scientologist who boasts almost 500,000 followers on Instagram and about 120,000 interactions on his posts. He has spread misinformation about 5G radiation, Gates, and the origins of the coronavirus
* * * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Vision Viral has also picked up the story.

Robert Kennedy Jr. Is a COVID-19 Misinformation ‘Super-Spreader’

Robert Kennedy Jr. Is a COVID-19 Misinformation 'Super-Spreader' - visionviral.com

Second to Kennedy in spreading misinformation is Rizza Islam, a YouTuber and Scientologist who boasts almost 500,000 followers on Instagram and about 120,000 interactions on his posts. He has spread misinformation about 5G radiation, Gates, and the origins of the coronavirus

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
This person has done a well researched, audio news story that I thought would be of interest to some of you:

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Note that Rizza Islam is referred to as "The Instagram Scientologist" and is described as a "California based Scientologist with a large Instagram following."

Super-spreaders

4 August 2020

the infodemic

Super-spreaders

A handful of social media accounts transmit a torrent of public health misinformation

[SNIP]

Over the course of the month, public Facebook posts linking 5G to coronavirus garnered half a million likes, clicks, comments and shares. Among those joining the trend for scare stories were the alternative medicine doctor, Dr Rashid Buttar, Instagram Scientologist Rizza Islam and Robert F Kennedy Jr. At the time, these four individuals had a combined Facebook following of over 750,000

View attachment 5734

View attachment 5735

View attachment 5736
A Tortoise Media tweet of the story.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

The Globe and Mail picked up the story about "Instagram scientologist Rizza Islam" being a super-spreader of medical misinformation. Three graphics below.

Who are the ‘super-spreaders’ of medical misinformation, and how do their hoaxes spread so quickly on social media? A graphic guide

Who are the ‘super-spreaders’ of medical misinformation, and how do their hoaxes spread so quickly on social media? A graphic guide

Over the course of the month, public Facebook posts linking 5G to coronavirus garnered half a million likes, clicks, comments and shares. Among those joining the trend for scare stories were the alternative medicine doctor, Rashid Buttar, Instagram scientologist Rizza Islam and Robert F Kennedy Jr. At the time, these four individuals had a combined Facebook following of over 750,000.

Screenshot_20200810-075242_1597071975172.png

Screenshot_20200810-080212_1597071940281.png .
Screenshot_20200810-075220_1597072013311-1.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

The Globe and Mail picked up the story about "Instagram scientologist Rizza Islam" being a super-spreader of medical misinformation. Three graphics below.

Over the course of the month, public Facebook posts linking 5G to coronavirus garnered half a million likes, clicks, comments and shares. Among those joining the trend for scare stories were the alternative medicine doctor, Rashid Buttar, Instagram scientologist Rizza Islam and Robert F Kennedy Jr. At the time, these four individuals had a combined Facebook following of over 750,000.

View attachment 6623

View attachment 6624 .
View attachment 6625
The Globe and Mail tweeted their story.

Screenshot_20200919-203444_1600572986326.png

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

Super-spreaders

4 August 2020

the infodemic

Super-spreaders

[SNIP]

View attachment 5734

View attachment 5735

View attachment 5736
Rizza Islam, the CRIM!

ISNOINews

Refuting Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam:

Fact Check: COVID Virus NOT Man-made And Vaccine NOT Forced On Unwilling

Fact Check: COVID Virus NOT Man-made And Vaccine NOT Forced On Unwilling | Lead Stories

Screenshot_20201103-101927_1604424298714.png

Is the U.S. pushing an under-tested, dangerous coronavirus vaccine on unwilling people as part of a depopulation agenda? And was the virus man-made and weaponized in U.S. and Chinese labs? No, these claims are untrue. There are no plans to force people to be vaccinated, no vaccine has been approved, and there is no evidence the virus was created in labs by China and the U.S. In making the claims, Rizza Islam relies on discredited anti-vaccine conspiracist Judy Mikovits and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., now a leader in anti-5G and anti-vaccine conspiracy circles.

The claims, and many more, appear in a video in an Instagram post (archived here) October 28, 2020, on the Rizza Islam account under the title "He Just Dropped BOMBS!"

[SNIP]

It features Islam -- who has no science training -- firing off conspiracies about the coronavirus and making four false claims:

1. The virus was made in labs in China and the U.S. and weaponized;

2. It's part of a depopulation strategy aimed at giving white Americans control of world natural resources;

3. The vaccine is under-tested and will be used to kill Black people;

4. The U.S. will use the military to force people to take the vaccine
* * * * * END EXCERPT* * * * *

The phrase"no science training" links to:.

Rizza Islam - About Rizza Islam- was born March 17th in Compton, CA

/

ISNOINews

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Video: Rizza Islam explains why he fights against vaccines and his relationship with Scientology.

The vaccine thing. First of all, Bro, I've been working with children who have been put on the autism spectrum. Who have tics. Who have all these different debilitating disorders, neurological disorders. I've been working with children like that for years. And so that's a personal thing for me. Again, before social media. This is this is very near and dear to my heart. I work on people [who] have been abused in the mental health field. People [who have] been on drugs, and drug abuse people, and abused through the medical system. You name it. All of this stuff, but vaccines in particular. Something that is very strong for me. So that's one. And the reason why I have to expose it so hard is because the Black community was so ignorant about it. We damn near had no idea about it. We heard about Tuskegee but nobody really knew that it was still going on. And worse, nobody really knew that there were things coming out as of now, 2020. But it was announced over five years ago that it was going to come out and I was telling people about it back then. They didn't know about the MMR vaccine and how it's giving Black boys autism at the rate of 236 percent more to Caucasian boys and that the vaccine is giving autism to Black boys at the rate of 500 more than Caucasian boys as admitted by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Dr. William Thompson, who is the senior lead scientist over the Center for Disease Controls. Vaccine Division currently. Who still works there right now, and who admitted all this information. This stuff is what we all got to know about. But now that the Covid is popping up now people are talking about, Oh shoot, I'm not getting"vaccinated. It's like yeah myself and a load of other people been telling you all this for over half a decade and now people are popping up and becoming aware. So that's that's why Bro. It's a very personal thing for me.

That's one, and two the Dietetic Scientology, there's so [many] people [confused about] so many different things But it's another thing that people study. There is a religious group called Scientology and Scientologists just like there's a religious group Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and all that. That's just another one. So people study Scientology and they claim as their religion. t
There are people like that. But when it comes to persons like myself, I've studied that technology for over the last I'd say 15 years. Just like I've studied the Bible, the Quran, and the scriptures of the Hindu. I study all of this because I need to know what's going on, especially if it's in my community. I need to know what it is that you got. And what i've learned so far from it is all of that stuff is our stuff. And that White man named Ron Hubbard admitted to himself that he got this from the original people. One of the only White people who admitted that I actually got this from y'all. This is yours. This is yours. And I said okay. So there is no Christopher Columbus on that. Okay, I can appreciate the honesty, Sir. But I'm a Muslim, so let's not get that twisted. There's no relationship with the. I've heard so much brother.

ISNOINews

Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam again posts false information about a Covid-19 vaccine to Instagram and Twitter.

http://instagr.am/p/CHviEQ1LuBk/

Screenshot_20201118-130411_1605730768541.png

Screenshot_20201118-130452_1605730900661.png

Screenshot_20201118-131033_1605730945000.png

Screenshot_20201118-131048_1605730973840.png

Full Fact-Check:

Politifact: The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine does not contain aborted fetal tissue

Screenshot_20201118-131857_1605731011351.png

Our Sources

ABC News, What aborted fetuses have to do with vaccines, Feb. 17, 2015

A Facebook video, Nov. 15, 2020

Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Vaccine Ingredients — DNA

Email interview with Paul Offit, director of the vaccine education center at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Nov. 16, 2020

Email interview with David Matthews, a scientist at the University of Bristol, Nov. 17, 2020

Email interview with Jenny Hursit, AstraZeneca Global Media Relations Manager, Nov. 17, 2020

Kennedy Institute of Ethics at Georgetown University, Is it true that there are vaccines produced using aborted fetuses?

PolitiFact, COVID-19 vaccine update: What to know about Pfizer and Moderna’s announcements, Nov. 16, 2020

PolitiFact, No, Democrats aren’t pushing microchips to fight coronavirus, Apr. 23, 2020

PolitiFact, No, food companies are not selling products that contain ‘aborted fetus cells,’ Oct. 23, 2019

PolitiFact, No, seven children in Senegal didn’t die after COVID-19 vaccines, Apr. 13, 2020

ResearchSquare, SARS-CoV-2 candidate vaccine ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 infection of human cell lines reveals a normal low range of viral backbone gene expression alongside very high levels of SARS-CoV-2 S glycoprotein expression, Oct. 20, 2020

ISNOINews

In a new Instagram video, Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam talks about:

"We will have to COLLECTIVELY decline the vaccine if they remove all of the other solutions. There is no other choice. Gates, COVID-19 vaccines, Healthy People 2020, the 100K vaccine challenge that NOONE has accepted to this day and more."

http://instagr.am/p/CHwK7vgAGM1/

Screenshot_20201119-091304_1605802451955.png

ISNOINews

Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam is now offering anti-vaccine "Not Another Tuskegee Experiment" wristbands, hats and shirts, as well as his book, "Message to the Millineals" (sic).

Please go to the link for the video.

http://instagr.am/p/CH3WGhjgfXN/

Screenshot_20201121-141221_1605993479013.png
Screenshot_20201121-141256_1605993507908.png