Scientologist Grant Cardone Reveals the Details of His Extremely High Risk Business Model

Karen#1

My own interjection ~~ Grant Gardone was a whale.
The cult got the cash.
Now this ~~

ExcerptL
Cardone stated that he gets ten year loans in which the first five years are interest only. He claims he owes a billion dollars to his lenders and has 8,000 apartment rental units. Cardone Capital’s website shows 7,722 units. We therefore use the lower published figure. Cardone Capital’s website shows $1.7 billion assets under management. This means Cardone paid an average of $220,150 per apartment. This figure is important for a later calculation.
Read more ~~

Lee #28

WoW!

Yea, I read the other day that the statistic nationwide for not paying rent this April 1st.....went up 12%...or it might have been 17%, can't recollect.

Published by some Real Estate Association....

Anyway, that will certainly add to Cardone's problems! It will probably be worse by May 1st.

O

Oat Tea Ate

My Oat Tea Predict: Grant Cardone will file bankruptcy after getting L Ron Hubbard's tech on "Pirates and Bums"
He will justify his overt by saying to himself his investors were low toned when his actions destroy them and he is a big being with a lot of theta and deserves to survive because he will save the planet.

O

Oat Tea Ate

The danger of Grant Cardone is he will use Scientology technology and have no remorse or empathy for those people's lives he ruined.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Around these parts that guy is no bueno.

My much better half was watching something on YouTube where he was doing a video with his wife. He was being exceptionally nasty to his wife, and it was very uncomfortable to watch.

Since then, the brash Texan asshole lost the even negative cache that he didn't have here. Why anyone would fall for his shtick worries me. Of course, he would be near a ten on the asshole scale, but then add that he is a currently disseminating scamatologist, and well, need I say more. See if I can locate that vid.

O

Oat Tea Ate

Around these parts that guy is no bueno.

My much better half was watching something on YouTube where he was doing a video with his wife. He was being exceptionally nasty to his wife, and it was very uncomfortable to watch.

Since then, the brash Texan asshole lost the even negative cache that he didn't have here. Why anyone would fall for his shtick worries me. Of course, he would be near a ten on the asshole scale, but then add that he is a currently disseminating scamatologist, and well, need I say more. See if I can locate that vid.
Grant Cardone appeals to the young who want "Motivation".
He uses Scientolgy tech coupled with his charm to unduly influence.
I watched him rip a guy who did not pay for his "course" - he humiliated him in front of everyone.
He is a Scientologist all the way. He has no remorse or empathy for anyone.
He is a monster.