Ron's Org Independent Scientology book: "Free Scientology - Really?: A Guide for the Curious and Free Spirited," by Daniela Mikorey

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Ron's Org Independent Scientology book: "Free Scientology - Really?: A Guide for the Curious and Free Spirited," by Daniela Mikorey

Amazon.com

51yilJm3W0L._AC_SY780_.jpg

61HHYcxiRwL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Paperback $13.55
1st edition (July 3, 2017)
108 pages

* * * * * BEGIN DESCRIPTION * * * * *

Description

Oh yes! I have worked with Scientology and Dianetics for more than thirty years now, with everything that they both involve. I subjectively experience my work as something that has been extremely helpful to countless people wanting to develop their potential with guidance from myself and other colleagues. The positive feedback speaks for itself.

Objectively, I repeatedly come up against prejudices which have been caused by the actions of the Church of Scientology. This mainly has to do with the manipulative intentions of the Church and the lack of public knowledge about what Scientology is in reality. It is a freely available approach that is open to anyone who is interested. To avoid any misunderstanding: we at the Ron's Org explicitly distance ourselves from the Church of Scientology!

There are several reasons which motivated me to address the subject publicly: Prejudice and rejection most often arise due to a lack of transparency. This is what we at the Ron's Org want to counteract.
We want to be open about what Scientology truly can achieve as a method if it is used freely and with good intentions. That was L. Ron Hubbard's desire: a freely available method. His aim was to provide a method that helps to free people from their unconscious compulsions – without creating new ones. It was in this light that this book originated.

In the last decades, an increasing number of myths and prejudices have emerged and shrouded Scientology as a term. However, neither legends nor prejudices describe the actual quality of something that exists to be used to benefit people. I certainly would like to contribute to demystifying the subject, while also providing an opportunity to constructively investigate it.

Hardly anyone knows that Scientology also exists outside the Church of Scientology. The time has come for that to change. I would like to build a bridge for people who want to know how the methods actually work. And I want to do so in a way that can be easily and clearly understood. That is what I openly and genuinely stand for.

I would be delighted for this book to help identify opportunities, break down prejudices and create new prospects. It can benefit all individuals who believe in a self-determined life – and who have realised that such a life is only possible with their own active collaboration.

* * * * * END DESCRIPTION * * * * *

/

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
There's no Ron's Org. USA.
If I wanted to be a Ron's Org 'r I'd have to go to Germany or Switzerland?

No presence in the USA, why is that?

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
There's no Ron's Org. USA.
If I wanted to be a Ron's Org 'r I'd have to go to Germany or Switzerland?

No presence in the USA, why is that?
There is a Ron's Org in Buenos Aires, Argentina:

There is reportedly a Ron's Org coming to Cancun, Mexico:

/

Veda

Amazon.com

View attachment 12556

View attachment 12557

Paperback $13.55
1st edition (July 3, 2017)
108 pages

* * * * * BEGIN DESCRIPTION * * * * *

His aim was to provide a method that helps to free people from their unconscious compulsions – without creating new ones.
Massive denial of the evidence.

It was in this light that this book originated.