Ron Miscavige

freethinker

Controversial

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
What did he die of?
Cancer and other health issues.

excerpt:

In recent weeks, Becky had shared several photos of Ron on social media that shed light on his declining health.

He had been battling health issues, including cancer, for the past five years and a GoFundMe was set up last month to help cover his funeral costs.

It was not immediately clear how long Ron had been battling cancer.

The elder Miscavige died at his home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Monday about a week after his health started deteriorating rapidly. His wife Becky posted this photo last week with his rescue cat

freethinker

Controversial
Cancer and other health issues.

excerpt:

In recent weeks, Becky had shared several photos of Ron on social media that shed light on his declining health.

He had been battling health issues, including cancer, for the past five years and a GoFundMe was set up last month to help cover his funeral costs.

It was not immediately clear how long Ron had been battling cancer.

The elder Miscavige died at his home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Monday about a week after his health started deteriorating rapidly. His wife Becky posted this photo last week with his rescue cat
Did he get the vaccine?

Hatshepsut

He was an activist.

I liked watching his podcasts. He seemed happy and relaxed when he played his trumpet during the opening dialogues. I could never 'name that tune'. He had ya guessing. He would have made a good school teacher. I bought his book when it first came out. Scientology attacks were wearing on him. He begins to show sings in this video.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Remembering Ron Miscavige: Memorial & Celebration of Life
Thank you for posting. Reminds me in several ways of my grandfather's memorial service. The opening shots with the flags felt particularly emotional.