Ron 2.0, the alleged reincarnated L. Ron Hubbard, says "Scientology is Dead." Announces Experianism

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
!!!!! LOL !!!!!

I sent that photo up lines for an approval. It came back from COB with the following notation scribbled at the bottom:

Appears mental. Just what we wanted, so congratulations on the outstanding makeover you gave that loser!
Now all you need to do is get him a brown blazer and get him going on those YouTube videos we talked about.
ML,
COB
COB also said

PS
and work on his teeth assholes.
ML,

COB

download.jpg

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Esperianism apparently has a new related website:

LASER FAST PROCESSING – LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF ITS TIME

The relationship of the website to Esperianism seems to be established at, among other places, here:

Solo Auditor Training – LASER FAST PROCESSING

View attachment 6661

The new website also links to the private Esperianism Facebook group.

There is a lot of material on the new website.

It is hard to tell because the website is a bit of a mess, but it appears the most recent article was posted yesterday, 9/19/20:

Click the links above if you are interested.

Finally (I am tired; this rabbit hole is exhausting), Esperianism has its own YouTube channel. They posted a video about Esperianism and the Inversion Sequence:

Wow.

The day after I posted about the new Esperianism related website -- Spiritual-Processing.com -- the website was made private and password protected:

Password Protected Site

Screenshot_20200921-111554_1600712405307.png

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Except for a very few extra-stupid persons, nobody in Independent Scientology or the Freezone actually gives a flying fuck what Justin Craig (AKA Ron Hubbard 2.0) has to say about Scientology(no TM). Also, he is not the first fake Ron Hubbard Returned and probably won't be the last.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Wow.

The day after I posted about the new Esperianism related website -- Spiritual-Processing.com -- the website was made private and password protected:

Password Protected Site

View attachment 6670
You had broken the system.

As they say in the UK: "You brexit, you fixit"... or something like that,

Except for a very few extra-stupid persons, nobody in Independent Scientology or the Freezone actually gives a flying fuck what Justin Craig (AKA Ron Hubbard 2.0) has to say about Scientology(no TM). Also, he is not the first fake Ron Hubbard Returned and probably won't be the last.
Maybe I should declare myself as the Returned Ron. It certainly wouldn't be the smartest way I could face Dave's cult, but it would surely be the funniest.

TheSneakster

I 'm not happy with Hubbard v 1.0.
In my estimation, Ron Hubbard, the Human Being, was the same mix of Light and Dark as the rest of us. It seems to me that his spiritual "volume control" (if you will indulge me) was stuck in a pretty loud setting and so such harm as he actually committed was equally loud.

He failed to complete, pilot and issue his full fifteen (15) section OT Course as a result of his own self-sabotage, I reckon. An earnest review of the subject of mysticism and arcane knowledge tells me that pretty much everyone who ever worked in the field of empowering human spirits suffered similar horrible fates.

Disclaimer: this comment should not be taken for any sort of endorsement of Scientology(no TM) spiritual theory and techniques.

ISNOINews

Legit question. . .

Is there any well known former Scientologist out in the "Indie Scn" world who actually
believes or follows this lame clown and thinks he is the returned Ron?

I think I can answer your question, but he route is a bit circuitous. Please follow.

We start with the YouTube About page for the New Era Scientology Esperianism Solo Audit Course:

NEW ERA SCIENTOLOGY ESPERIANISM SOLO AUDIT COURSE

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

About

New Era Scientology ESPERIANISM
Pioneer Auditors Team

WWW.SOLOAUDIT.COM

‐-----------------------------

Hear and see LRH Himself

– 34 –

GRAND OPENING!
THE FIRST ON LINE NEW ERA SCIENTOLOGY COURSE ROOM

Here we are, we have it! We have two courses that we can deliver.
Scientology Infinity Solo Course, part 1 (off meter),

Scientology Infinity Solo Course, part 2 (teaching the basics of metering)
These two courses are based on the self-auditing book Scientology Infinity. And we have a virtual course room with a library.

ARE YOU READY TO START?

OKAY, START!

Didier
Instructor

Facebook Groups

Joined Jan 21, 2020

That leads to:

New Era Scientology

Which has the following testimonials:

Testimonials

Here are a few of our client testimonials that really stand out!

Joe Warren

What does New Era Scientology do for me? I no longer find myself in uncomfortable situations and I no longer have unsolvable problems or unwanted conditions.

I am able to take life in the moment and smooth out anything in my way; when one maintains a balance in the present it takes care of the future.

Mark Miglio

I received two Scientology sessions from which I got complete relief from long-standing despair.

Each session was a little less than an hour in length.

The process entailed being asked to recall very ordinary experiences in such a way that I relieved the emotional stress that had been hanging over me for a number of years.

Claudio Zambelli

It has changed my life! When I look back I see how I've been a successful in my life and I'm proud.

I have been able to develop my skills and blossomed because, thanks to phasing, I have regained my true personality and potential.

With this technology I've taken an unsuspected leap forward. I have been able to go even further in developing my abilities and in being successful in life.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot_20200921-163343_1600731260329.png

Last edited:

Zertel

In my estimation, Ron Hubbard, the Human Being, was the same mix of Light and Dark as the rest of us. It seems to me that his spiritual "volume control" (if you will indulge me) was stuck in a pretty loud setting and so such harm as he actually committed was equally loud.

He failed to complete, pilot and issue his full fifteen (15) section OT Course as a result of his own self-sabotage, I reckon. An earnest review of the subject of mysticism and arcane knowledge tells me that pretty much everyone who ever worked in the field of empowering human spirits suffered similar horrible fates.

Disclaimer: this comment should not be taken for any sort of endorsement of Scientology(no TM) spiritual theory and techniques.
His spiritual volume control was much better when he was the Buddha.

HelluvaHoax!

In my estimation, Ron Hubbard, the Human Being, was the same mix of Light and Dark as the rest of us.
No.

The rest of us did not defraud victims around the world in order to steal HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars.

The rest of us did not terrorize small children by throwing them into a dark chain locker and let them hysterically cry for days.

The rest of us did not terrorize whistleblowers like Paulette Cooper and try to criminally frame them for bomb threats so they would be sent to federal prison. The rest of us did not try to drive her into a psychotic break so that she would forcefully be institutionally incarcerated in an insane asylum. The rest of us did not try to drive her to commit suicide. All that because she told the truth about Hubbard and Scientology.

The rest of us were not degenerate pathological liars about such things as: "modern science" breakthroughs, miraculous superpowers, intergalactic 75 million year old implants that make everyone's life hell, being a doctor, being a nuclear physicist, being a war hero, healing cancer, healing the insane, having the cure for criminality, being able to exteriorize all people with a little bit of auditing, restoring everyone's memory of the last 749 quadrillion years, et al.

Sneakster, you can perhaps fool yourself that you are the same as L. Ron Hubbard. But save us the ridiculous propaganda that "the rest of us" are like the severely mentally ill, criminal sociopath L. Ron Hubbard in any way whatsoever.

Hubbard was a deviously avaricious charlatan and degenerate con man. If you identify with him, write a success story and look around for someone else to applaud and make a jumbo completion certificate for you.

Dave

https://www.dhamma.org
I guess I'm being a bit of a third party here, but this illustrates the sort of fellow Justin Craig is.

(Posted a few days ago in his Facebook group)

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 8.19.00 AM.png

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

"What if I were to tell you that you can teach a man one set of techniques or a single technique that would allow him to accomplish any goal and anything that he desired"

The camera is centered on a woman's butt exactly when the latter part the phrase above is spoken. Am I the only one to find it odd in a Scientology-themed promo film? Or is esperianism channeling some NLP PUA bullshit?:blink:

Zertel

It's back! It's Back!!! Disconnection is officially back! o_O
He's calling Esperianism members (if he has any) Esperians rather than Esperianists. They might get nicknamed "Espies" which said aloud sounds like . . . .

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
It's back! It's Back!!! Fair Game is officially back! o_O
That is truly some nut-job blathering. There is nothing 'ethical' about it. Not to mention that he writes poorly and can't even put something coherent together. Step 1 -- so what if they are Espies? I guess it doesn't matter as he doesn't say anything about it. Whacko to the max dude.

ISNOINews

Step 1 -- so what if they are Espies? I guess it doesn't matter as he doesn't say anything about it. Whacko to the max dude.
I wondered about that also.

Although not expressly stated, the implication may be that Fair Game is never justified if the other person is an Esperian because one can resort to Esperian Ethics and Justice actions.

Another implication may be that if the other person does not participate in and conply with the Esperian Ethics and Justice action, then they will be expelled (declared), no longer be an Esperian in good standing, and thus subject to Fair Game if the other criteria are satisfied.

Just my guess