Ron 2.0, the alleged reincarnated L. Ron Hubbard, says "Scientology is Dead." Announces Experianism

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
VIDEO: Ron 2.0, the alleged reincarnated L. Ron Hubbard, says "Scientology is Dead." Announces Experianism.

My summary:

Followers will be known as Experians.

Experianism will also be known as New Era Scientology or Scientology 2.0.

People associated with Trey Lotz, Randy Smith, Tim Swanson, Karen de la Carriere, Max Horry (sp.?), or Ron's Org are excommunicated

Ron 2.0 has now developed the Tech to handle psychotics and anti-social personities. Indeed, he cognited that this was the reason why he decided to return in his current form (i.e., earlier having anti-social tendencies) this lifetime -- i.e., to figure this out

NOTE: Contrary to Ron 2.0's statemement that he owns the trademark on "Experian" or "Experianism," my search of the USPTO database shows no such trademarks.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
VIDEO: Ron 2.0, the alleged reincarnated L. Ron Hubbard, says "Scientology is Dead." Announces Experianism.

My summary:

Followers will be known as Experians.

Experianism will also be known as New Era Scientology and Scientology 2.0.

People associated with Trey Lotz, Randy Smith, Tim Swanson, Karen de la Carriere, Max Horry (sp.?), or Ron's Org is excommunicated

Ron 2.0 has now developed the Tech to handle psychotics and anti-social personities. Indeed, he cognited that this was the reason why he decided to return in his current form (i.e., earlier having anti-social tendencies) this lifetime -- i.e., to figure this out

NOTE: Contrary to Ron 2.0's statemement that he owns the trademark on "Experian" or "Experianism," my search of the USPTO database shows no such trademarks.
Oh come on, it is obvious this guy is just a fraud, he is not Ron.
Everyone with half a brain
knows the real reincarnated Ron is Joy Villa.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Joy Villa? Wait! I thought it was Donald Trump? Didn't Trump's signature prove he was the returned Hubbard? Now THIS guy! I'm so confused.... so many choices of returned saviour.
Nah Trump can't be it. Joy was born exactly 3 months after Ronnie dropped the body. If that's not a certain sign, I dunno what is. Plus, didn't he say that he would return not as a writer/philosopher, but as an entertainer or politician?

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
Nah Trump can't be it. Joy was born exactly 3 months after Ronnie dropped the body. If that's not a certain sign, I dunno what is. Plus, didn't he say that he would return not as a writer/philosopher, but as an entertainer or politician?
Nah, Hubbard wouldn't want to go through being born and growing up and going to school again. (He wasn't very good at school.) He'd find someone with lots of money and power and the right hair color and move in. Trump fits the bill perfectly.

In fact, I have this picture here of Trump with Hubbard (the thetan) hovering 3 feet behind his head.

lrh thetan behind trump head.jpg
:D

D

Deleted member 51

As far as ugly red-haired reincarnated scamming crooks go, L Ron 2 never fails to entertain with his ideal, new and improved deal breakers. :LOL: :roflmao: Clearly COS attorneys have caught up with him. Experian. :hysterical: Sure, he just suddenly decided to change the scam! :giggle:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh! :D

ISNOINews

As far as ugly red-haired reincarnated scamming crooks go, L Ron 2 never fails to entertain with his ideal, new and improved deal breakers. :LOL: :roflmao: Clearly COS attorneys have caught up with him. Experian. :hysterical: Sure, he just suddenly decided to change the scam! :giggle:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh! :D
I actually thought he did a good job explaining why he came back in the "form" he did in order to solve the problem of psychotics and anti-social personities. The explanation was creative, plausible within that world view and the best anyone could have possibly come up with.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
If you watched the video all the way through (I couldn't sleep so I did),
you'll hear him say he's been having a rough time of it recently. I found
out what's going on with Ron 2.0.

He was working on a new Mark IX Ultra E-meter and ran into some difficulties
with the latest prototype. What more can I say? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:evillaugh:
"Where's Sarge when I need him?!"

HelluvaHoax!

LOL LOL LOL !!!

That is so crazy perfect!!!

Curly be buggin!

Dotey OT

Re-Membered

I will never be able to look at ReRon the same way again. Thank God!!!

Zertel

Nah, Hubbard wouldn't want to go through being born and growing up and going to school again. (He wasn't very good at school.) He'd find someone with lots of money and power and the right hair color and move in. Trump fits the bill perfectly.

In fact, I have this picture here of Trump with Hubbard (the thetan) hovering 3 feet behind his head.

View attachment 4694
:D
Remember when the President had an unexpected and unexplained trip to the hospital? That may be when Ron took over the Trump body and there were some physiological problems while the Trump body adjusted.

(Heard in the Freezone)

Type4_PTS

F.Bullbait

Wise Guy
Remember when the President had an unexpected and unexplained trip to the hospital? That may be when Ron took over the Trump body and there were some physiological problems while the Trump body adjusted.

(Heard in the Freezone)
Nah, Trump and Hubbard are just part of an invader force of dickheads who have delusions of grandeur and crave self enrichment.

ISNOINews

Unfortunately for Ron 2.0, www.experian.com is also taken already.

I am now wondering if I assumed an incorrect spelling, and it should be experienism / experiens, based on the word experience.

In any event, I couldn't find a trademark for experienism or experiens, as Ron 2.0 claimed.

ISNOINews

Tony Ortega has posted a story about the video:

‘Scientology is dead’ says the ex-con claiming he’s the reincarnated L. Ron Hubbard

* * * * * * BEGIN EXCEPT * * * * * *

He encourages his followers to be among the first 100 to grab “Intergalactic Confederation Memberships,” which is as many as he’ll allow in 2020. And he’s taking the next month off to recuperate and prepare for his new push to grow Esperianism.

* * * * * * END EXCERPT * * * *

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, he sure isn't Ron 2.0. Ron would never limit the cash coming in.

His 100 cap is just a way of circumventing the fact that nobody is buying his BS. He won't even be able to get 100 dupes to sign up.