Ron 2.0, the alleged reincarnated L. Ron Hubbard, says "Scientology is Dead." Announces Experianism

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Last edited:

Inanna

Arriving fresh from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
VIDEO: Ron 2.0, the alleged reincarnated L. Ron Hubbard, says "Scientology is Dead." Announces Experianism.

My summary:

Followers will be known as Experians.

Experianism will also be known as New Era Scientology or Scientology 2.0.

People associated with Trey Lotz, Randy Smith, Tim Swanson, Karen de la Carriere, Max Horry (sp.?), or Ron's Org are excommunicated

Ron 2.0 has now developed the Tech to handle psychotics and anti-social personities. Indeed, he cognited that this was the reason why he decided to return in his current form (i.e., earlier having anti-social tendencies) this lifetime -- i.e., to figure this out

NOTE: Contrary to Ron 2.0's statemement that he owns the trademark on "Experian" or "Experianism," my search of the USPTO database shows no such trademarks.
Dude’s a dick and he hits and threatens women. POS.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Dude’s a dick and he hits and threatens women. POS.
Please make donations to repair LRH wall behind and clean his kitchen counter
And also a course in how to entertain your audience without a diaper full of shit...

Thank you
ARC

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Oh boy,
@Karen#1 must be terrified
LRH#2 is angry at her
:bignono:

Dave

https://www.dhamma.org
I recently found out the story behind the infinity symbol on his forehead. Apparently at first it was a prison tattoo of a Maltese cross, which is a white supremist symbol in prisons. Later he had the other parts put on to look like the infinity symbol.

Nosy_Creature

"His 100 cap is just a way of circumventing the fact that nobody is buying his BS. He won't even be able to get 100 dupes to sign up."

Exactly, all that this guy says is utter nonsense.

Dave

Recent posts from "Thug Ron": (He says to pass it on.. :) )

"IMPORTANT MESSAGE PLEASE READ AND PASS ON.

I have never asked this group for money and am not going to do so now... not really.

It was for a very good and important reason - mainly the mismanagement and abuse by the CoS regarding the issue of money and inforced donations in exchange for services.

When it came to Esperianism we all wanted to do the opposite and offer services at a fixed and easy to manage membership rate so that all could have access to information and the tech.

With the optional add-on of courses etc... to help pay bills and eventually expand things exponentially which is a very good model that has been shown to work beautifully.

That being said most of you know I have run into trouble again and have to move on and leave California for good.

Many have stepped up and donated extra money where they did not have to for a move and other expenses when most of these wonderful people should not have.

Meaning that most were on a fixed income or did not have a lot to begin with by any means and for this reason it means all that more to me personally and I thank you all.

You do not have to do anything else than what you have already been doing but there are some amongst us who are - pardon how I say this but - they are PIECES OF SHIT!

They are millionaires and own multiple homes and are very affluent yet some of them are not even members of this group and then they try to get the tech or courses so that they can do it by themselves and not participate.

Granted what is theirs is theirs but if they cannot do the bare minimum that we all do in this group they are taking advantage of us AND me!

The funny thing is their excuse is always family, job, career etc... and it is all bullshit because the ultimate way for any of us to secure our survival is to DO the tech and do more of it progressively.

It is also funny that most of them have used or use the tech to achieve their individual wealth and then turn a blind eye not only to me but all of you.

Sure you can do anythign you want to me as a result of being the leader of this group but I will not allow good and decent members to be taken advantage of in this fashion and it is going on because these people think they do not have to worry about any consequences.

Their heads have gotten fat and they believe they are OT and big beings but big beings serve others and not themselves.

Therefore any person in our group who does not pay membership fees or does not do the same basic minimum that we have all come to expect yet attempt to or receive benefits being associates with our group you will be cut off.

Neither I nor anyone else will assist you and if they do they will end up the same way.

I am going to release and maintain a new list soon with individuals who are in this category and it will be labeled the FORSAKEN list because that is what they are.

This will apply and extend to all their friends and family who are not in good standing by doing the said minimum.

Don't worry this is not going to be some form of disconnection as we have been there but it will be the harshest Ethics action that can be handed out and can only be done by source or a few individuals in the coming years.

It will be harder rather than easy to get on this list but once it happens it is PERMANENTE and in PERPETUITY.

I will let you know on the list and also all the data and why behind this in the near future.

For now please read and share this with everyone and make sure you are up to date with your obligations to the group.

You never know may be watching. LOL!"

And this: (looks like a threat to me!)

Esperianism is starting to look dangerous, not just in its spinnie tech!Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 11.26.22 AM.png

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Making fun of this guy is just too easy. Heck, even my old cultie self would be able to make fun of him. Just watch:

Ron 2.0 said:
money and inforced donations in exchange for services.
That's spelled "enforced". You could look that up in the dictionary if you have an MU.

Ron 2.0 said:
That being said most of you know I have run into trouble again and have to move on and leave California for good.
Maybe you could buy yourself a ship and sail the... oh that's right, you can't sail if your life depended on it.
Where did all your seamanship skills from the past life go? Did you lose them at the implant station?

Ron 2.0 said:
most of them have used or use the tech to achieve their individual wealth and then turn a blind eye not only to me but all of you.
Everyone is responsible for their own condition.

Ron 2.0 said:
Their heads have gotten fat and they believe they are OT and big beings but big beings serve others and not themselves.
We help the able. Also, sympathy and pity are low on the tone scale.

Ron 2.0 said:
(...)because these people think they do not have to worry about any consequences.
While we are at it, blame is also low on the tone scale.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Awwww, come on. Let's go with it.

Ron came back as a felon.

Hasn't someone done a Ron Series book, Ron The Felon? If they haven't, it's high time.

How about Ron The Jailbird?

Another, Ron The Con? Oh, they already did those in the original series.

Dave

It looks like the downward spiral is underway in the LRH 2.0 universe. He announced he "had" to leave California and was now in Utah! (Cult irony anyone?)

Then this:Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 9.53.32 AM.png

Sounds like he is still Red Tagged on those last life affirmations! What a Floof Goofer!

:)

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
What is "phasing?"
It looks like the downward spiral is underway in the LRH 2.0 universe. He announced he "had" to leave California and was now in Utah! (Cult irony anyone?)

Then this:View attachment 14107

Sounds like he is still Red Tagged on those last life affirmations! What a Floof Goofer!

:)
What is "phasing"?

/

Dave

What is "phasing?"

What is "phasing"?

/
Phasing is what they call their auditing which is now done telepathically in some cases. (The ESP in ESPerainism is their goal).

LRH 2.0 is asking his followers to psychically audit or phase the physical universe for him on these items. They mock up energy that moves faster than the speed of light between items they find by approximation. And there is great significance to the 14 thousandths of things.

But LRH 2.0 is currently homeless, broke and not working on the tech, which he only a few months ago was promising was almost to the final level that would free us all.

They changed the name for auditing to phasing shortly after he had his big run in with the church.

Dave

Phasing is what they call their auditing which is now done telepathically in some cases. (The ESP in ESPerainism is their goal).
Here is a sample "win" from telepathic phasing (Sounds like a cross between Alice in Wonderland through the looking glass and the Wizard of Oz!)

"I want to acknowledge and certify that Boris Kukarkin has reached the state of ”Stable Clear Thetan”. We ”did” incident zero, very thoroughly! First studying and re-experiencing ”prior universe”. Then spotting the location, just before being pulled into the Black Hole, going through the whole indicent. Then re-locating Emerald City, spotting again the space where ”the reactive mind” was being created and by Tech 0-0 inversion – ”locate 14/1000 – Step through it and put out the postulate that should have been there!” A ”beautiful postulate”. THEN also creating QP-SOL and holding incident Zero in that flow until totally disintegrated. Thoroughly and meticulously AS-ISED! CONGRATULATIONS, Boris! Very Well Done!
Bitte E."

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Here is a sample "win" from telepathic phasing (Sounds like a cross between Alice in Wonderland through the looking glass and the Wizard of Oz!)

"I want to acknowledge and certify that Boris Kukarkin has reached the state of ”Stable Clear Thetan”. We ”did” incident zero, very thoroughly! First studying and re-experiencing ”prior universe”. Then spotting the location, just before being pulled into the Black Hole, going through the whole indicent. Then re-locating Emerald City, spotting again the space where ”the reactive mind” was being created and by Tech 0-0 inversion – ”locate 14/1000 – Step through it and put out the postulate that should have been there!” A ”beautiful postulate”. THEN also creating QP-SOL and holding incident Zero in that flow until totally disintegrated. Thoroughly and meticulously AS-ISED! CONGRATULATIONS, Boris! Very Well Done!
Bitte E."
I think we may need to go to another planet, pray for the second coming or something.

Sounds like they think "The Wizard of Oz" 1939 film based on the 1900 book is actually Frank Baum going whole track.

Don't let the thought that theta is a static and a black hole affects the physical universe. Who knows?

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member

Bitte E."
Wow! New gobbledygook tech terms to bamboozle your friends and amaze your relatives. The shear simplicity of this new fangled tech is breath-taking. How long did that take the guy? 15 minutes?

Dave

Wow! New gobbledygook tech terms to bamboozle your friends and amaze your relatives. The shear simplicity of this new fangled tech is breath-taking. How long did that take the guy? 15 minutes?

And note; the "Win" is being given by his AUDITOR! Ha!