Roger Boswarva's partner Virginia Koenig

D

Deleted member 51

Oh that’s so sad! My heart goes out to Roger. I’ve met Virginia, she’s much younger and was always sweet and considerate. Roger, my condolences. :heartflowers: PM me please. I’m not on Facebreak.

Last edited by a moderator:

RogerB

Yep, it's true. Cancer got at her sacrum, spine and lower abdomen. A rough way to go. She fought it all the way, but in the end we had to have her on monster amounts of painkillers as bone pain is a particular bitch.
Sweet V was a very good buddy. We had lots of fun together . . . and that great big smile of hers cheered everyone up.
Currently, I pick her up keeping an eye on me via the cat!:p
On the Montessori teaching gig . . . she loved it, but when "the system" of the NYC Ed Dept insisted that all school teacher had to be or have had vaccinations against everything known to man or beast . . . she backed off. Her father was a doctor, She had no records of what she might or might not have had as a child.
She ended up as Director of Benefits for the NYC MTA.
For those interested in being reminded of her smile see us in the workshop we did for Tutors in NYC dealing with the materials in our book, on the Seven Barriers to Comprehension and Learning.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Sweet V was a very good buddy. We had lots of fun together . . . and that great big smile of hers cheered everyone up.
I'd like to second the condolences here on the forums, as I'm also avoiding farcebook.

I'm sorry for your loss Roger.

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
My condolences Roger.
You always spoke so endearingly of her, so I could safely assume you two were very close. Hard to lose your soulmate

All the best for you from here, thinking of you.

D

Deleted member 51

Yep, it's true. Cancer got at her sacrum, spine and lower abdomen. A rough way to go. She fought it all the way, but in the end we had to have her on monster amounts of painkillers as bone pain is a particular bitch.
Currently, I pick her up keeping an eye on me via the cat!:p
On the Montessori teaching gig . . . she loved it, but when "the system" of the NYC Ed Dept insisted that all school teacher had to be or have had vaccinations against everything known to man or beast . . . she backed off. Her father was a doctor, She had no records of what she might or might not have had as a child.
She ended up as Director of Benefits for the NYC MTA.
For those interested in being reminded of her smile see us in the workshop we did for Tutors in NYC dealing with the materials in our book, on the Seven Barriers to Comprehension and Learning.
Hi Roger,
My heartfelt condolences for your loss. Virginia was a sweetheart and I’m sure this was hard. How awful that she had such a fight with such terrible cancer. I’m glad she is no longer suffering. Do you still have my number? Call me if you feel like chatting. Hugs! 🤗