Robert Axelrod, CC and ASHO student

DanLocke

Hi, I just now found out that Robert Axelrod "dropped the body" in late 2019. I am not going to attempt a eulogy here or reference his work. To me he was another one of the many great people I met in the Church who just happens to be a bit more well known than most of them due to his popularity as an actor. Good guy, fun to talk with; I am sure that he is missed by many.

ReasonableGuy

I rented a room from Robert for about two years. I had ran into him a few times since 1996. He was a good guy. He took a refund because while in prison for domestic violence he took Lithium. He was on ot3 at aola for about 5 years. He was never debugged. He was an original pre 1949 clear, also I introduced him to David toyne who was a pre 1949 clear. They actually talked and described the medical center with LRH.
Anyways, true or not it's what I observed.
He was a volunteer at Narconon in the late 90's and was standard tech and word cleared PC's while other staff were regging ghosts.
While on solo he got shot by a tenant in a building he managed in 1994. AO put him on pts/sp rundown, outtech. He should have been given a commendation for saving the life of another tenant, instead he was punished for being downstat.
In 1994-1999 he did voiceover for power rangers which was the #1 kids show in the US. CC passed him over for Celeb Cover for younger, prettier people that gave CC a better PR. Outtech.
He wrote over 500 published scripts for kids TV shows and was a regular for Saban Entertainment for voiceover.
He never once in his life received any credit or kudos for being a working actor from "them". Reward the upstat.
His exwife, Karen, once had a AO reg call him at midnight asking if he would donate for her ot5, while he could barely afford top ramen, boiled eggs, and rent. The reg wrote a KR on him for CI on a reg cycle. Outtech.
He worked at several local theatres promoting Scn. to younger actors. He offered to do voiceover lessons at CC, instead they gave that job to people who were failed actors, outtech.
See you next life Bob.

DanLocke

I rented a room from Robert for about two years. I had ran into him a few times since 1996. He was a good guy. He took a refund because while in prison for domestic violence he took Lithium. He was on ot3 at aola for about 5 years. He was never debugged. He was an original pre 1949 clear, also I introduced him to David toyne who was a pre 1949 clear. They actually talked and described the medical center with LRH.
Thanks, Reasonable! Not surprised at all that he did so much without acknowledgement and kept contributing in spite of it all.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
<snip>His exwife, Karen, once had a AO reg call him at midnight asking if he would donate for her ot5, while he could barely afford top ramen, boiled eggs, and rent. The reg wrote a KR on him for CI on a reg cycle. Outtech.
<snip>
This sort of thing happened all the time. It was hilarious as long as real people didn't get hurt by such KRs. I think I had millions of these exchanges:
- "Hey another reg is complaining that people are cheap!"
- "Well close the damn case as settled and go back to working on the remaining 170+ cases in your queue. If he comes back just sic the local EO on them and let him do the work".

DanLocke

Sounds as if you were in for some time! Always at CC? Every visit LA Org, ASHO or AO? What were your "in" years. Imagine we have many mutual friends.

DanLocke

Anyways, true or not it's what I observed.
He was a volunteer at Narconon in the late 90's and was standard tech and word cleared PC's while other staff were regging ghosts.
While on solo he got shot by a tenant in a building he managed in 1994. AO put him on pts/sp rundown, outtech. He should have been given a commendation for saving the life of another tenant, instead he was punished for being downstat.
In 1994-1999 he did voiceover for power rangers which was the #1 kids show in the US. CC passed him over for Celeb Cover for younger, prettier people that gave CC a better PR. Outtech.
He wrote over 500 published scripts for kids TV shows and was a regular for Saban Entertainment for voiceover.
He never once in his life received any credit or kudos for being a working actor from "them". Reward the upstat.
His exwife, Karen, once had a AO reg call him at midnight asking if he would donate for her ot5, while he could barely afford top ramen, boiled eggs, and rent. The reg wrote a KR on him for CI on a reg cycle. Outtech.
He worked at several local theatres promoting Scn. to younger actors. He offered to do voiceover lessons at CC, instead they gave that job to people who were failed actors, outtech.
See you next life Bob.
Thanks so much for filling in so many blanks!