RIP Scientology Phoenix Org staff member Joan Ryan

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
Do people really use the word "audit" as a noun in scn these days, as in "one of our many audits"? I never heard it used that way when I was in scn in the 1970's. We always said "sessions" or "auditing sessions." Audit was always a verb, never a noun.

Has the usage really changed over the years? Any time I've seen it used as above I assumed the article was written by someone who'd never been in scn and didn't know the correct usage.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Do people really use the word "audit" as a noun in scn these days, as in "one of our many audits"? I never heard it used that way when I was in scn in the 1970's. We always said "sessions" or "auditing sessions." Audit was always a verb, never a noun.

Has the usage really changed over the years? Any time I've seen it used as above I assumed the article was written by someone who'd never been in scn and didn't know the correct usage.
That fb comment sounds like it was coming from a NOI member. Allah and LRH in a single post. The old clam and the "small town booster" make strange bedfellows.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

The only people I know who use the word "audit" as a noun are members of the Nation of Islam.

I've never known a non-NOI Scientologist use the word "audit" as a noun.