RIP Scientologist Michael Lee Lindgren. [He was featured on Scientology TV as Mike Lindgren.]

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
RIP Scientologist Michael Lee Lindgren. [He was featured on Scientology TV as Mike Lindgren.]

Ketchikan Daily News: Michael Lee Lindgren

Michael Lee Lindgren

Screenshot_20210501-133352_1619901828687.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Michael Lee Lindgren, 65, died April 26, 2021, peacefully at home after a short battle with cancer.

[SNIP]

“Mike’s faith was important to him, and he spent the majority of his adult life following the tenets of Scientology,” his family writes. He was the focus of a documentary that showcased the Seven Seas and his experiences tendering and raising salmon in Southeast Alaska.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

As noted above, he was featured on Scientology TV as Mike Lindgren.

Published Scientology Service Completion

Michael Lindgren - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Screenshot_20210501-134029_1619901668610.png

/

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back

Ketchikan Daily News: Michael Lee Lindgren

Michael Lee Lindgren

View attachment 10942

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Michael Lee Lindgren, 65, died April 26, 2021, peacefully at home after a short battle with cancer.

[SNIP]

“Mike’s faith was important to him, and he spent the majority of his adult life following the tenets of Scientology,” his family writes. He was the focus of a documentary that showcased the Seven Seas and his experiences tendering and raising salmon in Southeast Alaska.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

As noted above, he was featured on Scientology TV as Mike Lindgren.

Published Scientology Service Completion

Michael Lindgren - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

View attachment 10943

/
Maybe once again it is confirmation bias... but it really seems like 95% of Scientologists die of cancer.

This is just piling up to too many "one agains" for it to seem like just "anecdotal evidence".

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
On May 7. 2021, the Church of Scientology tweeted:

Screenshot_20210507-081809_1620401075232.png

The statement that, "Mike Lindgren... now [present tense] captains his very own #fishing vessel based in Ketchikan, #Alaska" is false. As noted above, he died on April 26, 2021, after a short battle with cancer.

Nice to see that the Church of Scientology is keeping abreast of the health and welfare of their parishioners.

/

Last edited:

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
On May 7. 2021, the Church of Scientology tweeted:

View attachment 11058

The statement that, "Mike Lindgren... now [present tense] captains his very own #fishing vessel based in Ketchikan, #Alaska" is false. As noted above, he died on April 26, 2021, after a short battle with cancer.

Nice to see that the Church of Scientology is keeping abreast of the health and welfare of their parishioners.

/
You'd be surprised how often these sort of things happen inside.

One of my vivid memories from my very short career as a registrar was a phone conversation where I asked a guy would he perhaps buy an intensive for his wife (I had a list of people I was calling, as well as their scn family members). His reply was roughly along the lines of: "My wife has passed away 4 years ago. You don't even know that?!"

Made me feel really stupid at the time.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Ketchikan. Isn't that the same place Hubb the Nubb visited? He sure impressed the rubes there with his stories on the local radio station. That would make the place a sort of religious historical site for Scientologists. It is possible that the dead Hubbard's ghostly big being vibrations set up sympathetic theta vibrations in Ketchikan into feedback loop which mocked up a facsimile of the dead Mike Lindgren and his dead boat. This can be confirmed with sightings of the dead Hubbard in various places at roughly the same time. Hubbard has been reported to be seen in Helena, Tilden, Spokane, Elizabeth, off the coast of Mexico near an island, and on a raft in the South Pacific on May 6, 2021. Incredible is what I say.