RIP Paul Adams

Hatshepsut

I often think of Paul. I missed him, and for specific reasons, he is very much in my thoughts in these days. 💭🙏
He's been on my mind too for some reason. I can't seem to find his rub and yawn or special rundowns. I took for granted it would always be available on the old ESMB to bring up. I'm sure there's links on youtube though. He was a great archivist and a generous soul.

ooops, found the CCHs

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
He's been on my mind too for some reason. I can't seem to find his rub and yawn or special rundowns. I took for granted it would always be available on the old ESMB to bring up. I'm sure there's links on youtube though. He was a great archivist and a generous soul.

ooops, found the CCHs

TY for the link.
The yawn machine site has not been renewed, but as you thaught, Paul dropped videos on his YouTube channel.

:flowers:

Hatshepsut

TY for the link.
The yawn machine site has not been renewed, but as you thaught, Paul dropped videos on his YouTube channel.

:flowers:
Thankyou.

His archives were quite extensive. He covered so much. The Way Back Machine is such a small part. I found some videos. It probably took money to keep the library in tact, just like with ESMB.

Cat_Daddy

🌹