RIP Paul Adams

NotsoNutsoNow

I remember this! He designed it in Google Sheets, would you believe it 😂 I was always in awe of how inventive he was.

It's a shame the website's gone offline. I should have a backup copy in Google Drive somewhere, if anyone wants to play it!

There's definitely other, PaulsRobot-related channels. They're linked from the relevant websites!
Would love to have a copy:)

RogerB

Ah, SHIT! This is sad news . . .

Paul was and still is, the very best of the best and beloved by many.

He also did much good and helped many.

And like the good who have gone before him, he will be missed.

Fare thee well old friend.

Interesting . . . as I write this just now, I have connected with him and he says: "You're right Rog, being dead is rather a peaceful affair when you know what it's about. It's the dying that's the bitch!"

Rog

Harden Long

She'll allure
Ah, SHIT! This is sad news . . .

Paul was and still is, the very best of the best and beloved by many.

He also did much good and helped many.

And like the good who have gone before him, he will be missed.

Fare thee well old friend.

Interesting . . . as I write this just now, I have connected with him and he says: "You're right Rog, being dead is rather a peaceful affair when you know what it's about. It's the dying that's the bitch!"

Rog
Beautiful reply Rog, my sentiments exactly. D.
Sorry I never figured out that Zoom program...

Trebor

I worked with Paul in the late 1990's at Wiseman & Burke, in Glendale CA. Paul was a real gentleman, a very kind man. He was ever calm and deliberate in his manner, and I never heard him curse or use vulgar language. He was very helpful to me during a trying episode of my life. I kept in loose contact with Paul as the years passed, after his return to England. About a month ago I got a strong feeling that I should contact Paul, and I sent him an email to ask him how he was doing. He didn't reply, and so after a few weeks, I thought to look on the Ex Scientologist message board. From there I found my way here, to learn the sad news that Paul was no longer with us. Rest in Peace, Paul! You were a good man! (Not like your previous life, as you told me once!)

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
@Trebor

IIRC, Also Paul said (after officially routing-out of Sea Org) he went to be on staff at an independant org in Nevada for a short while before returning to his home country of England. What he did was "take the long way home".

Last edited: