Revealing my personal bombshell experiences in the cult of Scn.

Karen#1

This video depicts factual information on the bait and switch in the Scientology Cult.
The creed of the cult says "And we of the Church believe that man is basically good"
~~
HOWEVER 80% of actions in the cult are to flush out your EVIL.

Endless interrogatories on police polygraph meters to question your activities and your INTENTIONS to do harm.

Then after all your journey in Scientology, after slaving for them 20 yrs, 30 yrs, 40 years or paying into them huge sums of money if you speak out, you are declared an Antisocial personality (a Suppressive person) which is essentially an evil human being.

See other bait and switch on the video.

Last edited:

Karen#1

The cult with all their promotion of their *Knowledge* on how to detect SPs, apparently did not detect the "SPs" that they sucked money out of for decades or put to slave labor for decades.
Only after these departed and spoke out they were *overnight* SPs !
IMage : INT Base (cult hierachy) SPs !!
Sps.INT.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

This video depicts factual information on the bait and switch in the Scientology Cult.
The creed of the cult says "And we of the Church believe that man is basically good"
~~
HOWEVER 80% of actions in the cult are to flush out your EVIL. Endless interrogatories on police polygraph meters to question your activities and your INTENTIONS to do harm. Then after all your journey in Scientology, after slaving for them 20 yrs, 30 yrs, 40 years or paying into them huge sums of money if you speak out, you are declared an Antisocial personality (a Suppressive person) which is essentially an evil human being. See other bait and switch on the video.

Outstanding video Karen---the story of Hubbard's suicide e-meter, how
to become a miraculously magical God, and much more!

DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR THE BEST SCIENTOLOGY
WHISTLEBLOWING VALUE ON THE INTERNET!
* * * PROMISES A BOMBSHELL AND DELIVERS * * *
BUT WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL YOU GET! IF YOU LISTEN NOW, KAREN
WILL THROW IN 2 FULLY FREE (2) EXTRA BONUS
BOMBSHELLS!

Karen#1

You know Helluva Hoax the revelation that Hubbard wanted a violent electric shock to untangle himself from an Evil BT that he could not get rid of, was a psychological bombshell for me.

First as I felt "explosion" then an "implosion"
I had been indoctrinated for decades on how violence and electric shock scrambles BTs and forms mutual incidents
Now the reverse is being ordered by Hubbard.
Electric shock to get RID of a BT

And to kill himself after authoring False Purpose Rundown which deems suicide an Evil Purpose as does L-11 and so on.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the video of Sarge who was asked to build the emeter shock machine
Interview by Larry Wright of the book "Going Clear" 3 min clip.

Last edited: