rest in peace Nancy Naugle

brujaaa

bored please call me, I would like to make friends
Old friend, went through chemo therapy and died of cancer anyways , smoked too many packs a week or whatever . Her house smelled strongly of cigarettes although I would rarely see anyone smoking inside. The walls of the living room themselves would get me high.
She is survived by two children and a grand daughter; her husband johnny as well.

I think this was around 2010 or so..

She was a long time field auditor ... lived just down a few blocks from the base (pac).. Her place was a communal one. She rented rooms and audited the public's young . Hers was always an open door.
Many people would come around and visit.

Riddick

I clap to no man
Old friend, went through chemo therapy and died of cancer anyways , smoked too many packs a week or whatever . Her house smelled strongly of cigarettes although I would rarely see anyone smoking inside. The walls of the living room themselves would get me high.
She is survived by two children and a grand daughter; her husband johnny as well.

I think this was around 2010 or so..

She was a long time field auditor ... lived just down a few blocks from the base (pac).. Her place was a communal one. She rented rooms and audited the public's young . Hers was always an open door.
Many people would come around and visit.
sorry to here about your friend. It sucks big time.

brujaaa

bored please call me, I would like to make friends
thank you riddick , yeah she was something else