Renata Fruscella Lugli ~~ I asked her to join, she has lots of revelations and tons of images

Karen#1

Renata is the wife of Claudio Lugli
David Miscavige's personal tailor of some years before they exited the cult.
They live in northern Italy
Renata and Claudio mingled with the celebs and Shelley and Miscavige for some years.
She has so many great images
Warm welcome to EX SCN Message board REDUX Renata !
Please introduce yourself

Here is a glamor photo of RenataRenata.glamor.jpg

Renata is the wife of Claudio Lugli
David Miscavige's personal tailor of some years before they exited the cult.
They live in northern Italy
Renata and Claudio mingled with the celebs and Shelley and Miscavige for some years.
She has so many great images
Warm welcome to EX SCN Message board REDUX Renata !
Please introduce yourself

Here is a glamor photo of RenataView attachment 18436
Kind Karen put a picture of me from more than 40 years ago when I was a model. I joined SCN in 1974 and left in 2010. I have been in the SO for 8 years. I have been designing clothes for Shelly Miscavige for 15 years, both uniforms for her and the RTC staff, as well as civilian and evening wear. Grazie for the welcome

Karen#1

Warm welcome to you Renata.
Your stories and images need a more wider audience than Outer Banks....
and this is site is read by many.
Here's a sample of Renata posts from Outer Banks, Renata was close friends with Shelly Miscavige~~

https://www.facebook.com/groups/493248644086306/user/100008805406619/?__cft__[0]=AZUAtRBEDHNc4KgfCG-1J7oTsDqeJRAmb8N56NBk48RwdWeKwYgQ2EgCsOclGcf3qevgNNo6HKOZQzaD8pu2UYg1PANbSg2cPvEjCa5V0L_SlekVghJIbqd2Wa1PgH4cZzOS5ZYJ9Ek9D_FMDvJfxcWy&__tn__=%3C%2CP-R
Renata Fruscella Lugli
https://www.facebook.com/groups/scientology.abuse/posts/5171865336224590/?__cft__[0]=AZUAtRBEDHNc4KgfCG-1J7oTsDqeJRAmb8N56NBk48RwdWeKwYgQ2EgCsOclGcf3qevgNNo6HKOZQzaD8pu2UYg1PANbSg2cPvEjCa5V0L_SlekVghJIbqd2Wa1PgH4cZzOS5ZYJ9Ek9D_FMDvJfxcWy&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

Shelly has disappeared since 2005 and there is no news of her; today my thoughts still go to her, to those 15 years in which I was her personal stylist both for uniforms and for civilian and evening dresses as well as my husband Claudio was for her husband David Miscavige and his staff by RTC, Religious Technology Center.
I have a good memory of her, she wrote me a flood of letters in which she talked about various topics, from thanking me every time she received my clothes and complimenting me every time, to sending me recipes for facial skin with natural products, such as masks, cleansing, moisturizers etc. Letters that I love to reread every now and then. Every year at Christmas she sent me beautiful gifts wrapped with decorations like I had never seen in my life. But there is one thing that particularly remained in my mind about her and that I still have in my heart: when in 1991 we suffered a bankruptcy of our company, I did not say anything to not give her a displeasure also because I still had in mind the phrase that her husband Dave said to Claudio "I want him to become the first stylist in the world, bigger than Armani, Valentino, etc., to go around with Ferraris and become a billionaire".
I took courage only after six months and I wrote to her briefly telling her what happened, what she then replied filled my eyes with tears: "Why didn't you tell us immediately, we could have done something to help you, to what friends are needed if not in time of need ". I don't know how many times I reread that letter and especially that sentence in the following days, I did it until the tears stopped running.
I was therefore very impressed when in the summer of 2005 I received from Giorgiana, RTC staff a communication concerning the request for new uniforms for the maiden voyage of the Freewinds, (every year they wanted new ones) but with the specification this time not to make them. for Shelly because she was on a special project.
I was very upset because I had always done the most different and appropriate things for Shelly according to the situations both of work inside the Base and for the other circumstances outside the Base, and why this "special project" did not require any particular dress ? It would have been the first time in 15 years. And then my mind was wandering on bad thoughts: maybe she will be very sick or she will be deceased and they don't want to let anyone know, things like this, however negative and this saddened me a lot.
One day I asked my husband to search the internet if there was any news about Shelly, and he replied that you couldn't go on the internet and look for something that had to do with the word Scientology! What a great brainwashing we have received !!!
A year later in 2006 we were in Los Angeles for the wedding of our son Tiziano to Scientologist Erika Haward, and through Emily Jones, daughter of Phil and Willie, we made an appointment with David Miscavige on Hollywood boulevard at Author Services. We talked for about an hour while Claudio took Dave's measurements and I in another room took measurements to his "assistant", Laurisse Stuckenbrock, aka Lou, in the presence of the Georgian steward.
I didn't allow myself to ask the two women what Shelly's "special project" was because I assumed it was "confidential", but now the focus was on Laurisse, who unlike Shelly treated me as the last of her bellboys as she told me what she liked and what I should avoid about clothes. For example, she told me that the solid color was fine but I had to be careful with the patterns as she doesn't like flowers or cheesy figures, but figures of animals such as leopards, tigers, etc. Then turning to Georgiana she said "See if she understood what I just said" referring to me, a foreign language. Shelly, on the other hand, whenever I asked her what she liked, she always replied "the things you draw"!
After about an hour we left Author Services and Claudio was happy because he had just heard from Miscavige tell him "You know Claudio, I just discovered something that has stopped Scientology for 50 years, now we will all become Superman", Claudio told me that he believed in what the COB told him. In hindsight I think one might think that Claudio is just stupid to believe such a thing! Yet I assure you that not only is Claudio not stupid but he is very very intelligent!
Returning to Shelly and her "special project" which left me a great mental void that never left me because it is full of mystery, and I had to wait until June 2009 when there was a tsunami in Scientology that had a domino effect and still continues, The Truth Rundown in the Tampa Bay Times. Only then, by some of the staff of the International Base who then came out of Scientology, we learned that poor Shelly was made to disappear by her husband imprisoning her who knows where!
At this news the first thing that jumped to my mind was: how a woman as sweet, friendly and kind as I know her, could coincide with being the wife of such a violent, brutal man, and personally witness the his violence ???
I couldn't rest but after a while, even hearing the various voices of the former executives who said they heard Shelly yelling at her husband a few times while she was beating someone "Dave enough, stop", I came to my own conclusion.

Shelly was born and raised in Scientology in the SO, and since she was a teenager she has been with David Miscavige whom she later married, so I think the only culture she had was not so much that of the Sea Org, but that of David Miscavige who has now become. the sole and supreme leader according to which what he did was for the Machiavellian good of Scientology, and I do not exclude the hypothesis that Shelly even said to herself "I deserved it", because on the other hand those who more than her had the literally programmed by her husband.
It was then a pleasure for me to receive at our home in Brescia the visit of Tony Ortega and his wife Arielle to whom I showed an album of 12 photos that Shelly had given me to show me how the tailored clothes fit. especially for her. And when Tony asked me if he could publish them on his blog, I didn't hesitate even for a moment to consent, on the contrary, I was happy that Shelly's photos could finally appear on the web since there were only a couple of them, and especially when it was known of his disappearance the photos could be very useful! Not that the photos were that great, I don't know who took them but I liked them very much and I made sure they became useful.
I was then contacted by Vanity Fair magazine, to find out what amount I asked for permission to publish my photos of Shelly on an article they were preparing about her disappearance, I replied that I wanted absolutely nothing, the only thing that I wanted the photos to flood the web, and they did. Then came a long and beautiful article on Vanity Fair
Unfortunately, nothing is known about Shelly yet, only assumptions have been made about where she might be or even if she was alive, but I love to think that a lucky star from up there protects her and frees her from her executioner.

From Renata's collection.

Shelley.claudio.jpg

Karen#1

Tony Ortega penned the narrative of Renata's great loss of her son Flavio to the Sea Org.

Putting back a family ripped apart by Scientology can be easier said than done

By Tony Ortega | January 30, 2017
On Thursday, we told you about what appeared to be a new development in Scientology’s “disconnection” policy that rips apart families. Like so many other parents, Claudio and Renata Lugli have not heard from their son Flavio in years because they chose to leave the Church of Scientology and he did not. But after not hearing from him for six years, Flavio suddenly started a blog.
In his blog, Flavio accused his parents of disconnecting from him and not the other way around, and of hiding “sins” that they would have to atone for. Flavio’s brother, Tiziano Lugli, told us the language in Flavio’s blog didn’t sound like him, and that he suspected it was the work of a Scientology Office of Special Affairs operative in Brescia, Italy, who has targeted Claudio and Renata with other online attacks.
Now, we have some new developments to tell you about and that we thought would be interesting for the many other families who have spent years hoping they could at least talk to their loved ones in Scientology.
After seeing our story, a tipster gave us what they said was a telephone number for Flavio, which we passed on to Claudio and Renata Lugli. They called it and it did not ring to Flavio, but it did lead to someone who eventually told them how to reach Flavio. Here’s what Claudio told us:
We called the number, but a female voice answered that sounded very similar to Flavio’s wife Jelena. So we hung up and called Hania Mrkos, Jelena’s father, and gave him the number to call.
After ten minutes he called us and said “I spoke to Flavio! The girl you heard was not Jelena, so I asked for Flavio and they put him on the phone. He was very friendly, told me he had bought a motorcycle, and that he was happy. It was a very social call. I asked him how was Jelena and he said she was good. I asked him to tell her to call me. He said he would and then said goodbye.”
Wow. So we used the same number and we called him. He was so excited we could hear his voice shaking. I said “Ciao, Flavio, it’s me, your dad.” After a bit of a time lag he answered, “Ciao, how are you?”
I said that I was doing fine and asked how about him and he answered he was doing great and that he was on the East Coast.
Then we told him we had seen the blog and that we were very surprised that “he” wrote on it that “we had abandoned him!” He hesitated a long time and then answered, “Well, OK, I understand.” So Renata asked him why he wrote that we had never been a true family. He didn’t answer that, but he replied that this communication was very strange, and it was strange that it happened while he was on tour. So he was avoiding the issue. We pointed out again that he had said on the blog that we had abandoned him, but here we were, getting his number and calling him.
Very surprisingly, he said, “Finally, you tracked me down.”
We decided to take on the disconnection directly, and we asked him if he could continue to communicate with us. He said that we were the ones who had chosen the wrong path, so how could we stay in communication?
“Which path are you talking about?” I asked, and he said that we had chosen to go on the Internet and say bad things. I said what we had said online was only the truth, but he didn’t want to discuss it. “I love you and you love me and that’s it, end of cycle,” he said.
But I pushed him, asking him why he was allowing OSA to write on the Internet that we had never been a good family. He didn’t answer, and I thought it was a sign that he didn’t actually know what OSA had been saying about us. He said his only interest was that we should leave him and his church alone.
Renata took the phone and told him that she was sorry, because karma would not be kind to him in the future for treating her the way he had and betraying her. She said he should fix things, and stop being loyal to a David Miscavige — and she did not use kind words about Miscavige. Flavio said nothing for a while before he said “I understand,” and tried to switch to small talk — what we call “good roads, fair weather” talk in Scientology.
I spoke to him again and told him that I just wanted him to be well and to do well in life and that we are not putting anything negative about him on the ‘net, and I said he should ask his friends in OSA what they’ve been doing to us. He said he was just auditing and going up the Bridge and that he didn’t want to be involved in all this mess. He said the conversation we were having was weird. I said it was a good thing that we were talking, and that we were here for him as we always have been in case he needs our help.
He said he was on the road and he was auditing and doing what he liked to do, and if we went a different direction that as our choice, but he doesn’t hate us for it. We told him we had chosen a different path because Scientology was not what we had known it to be, that it had been perverted and we felt it was our duty to inform him of that. He didn’t like that, and told us it was just our viewpoint, saying, “Really, there is no problem in Scientology whatsoever.”
If there wasn’t a problem, I said, then why does he have to be disconnected from us? Why couldn’t we talk freely about our points of view? He didn’t answer for a long time, and then he just repeated that he was doing well, and he was on the road and auditing. I pushed the point again, saying if things were so good, why couldn’t a father and a son have a relationship just because they had different views? He started making excuses that it wasn’t his phone and he needed to get off the line. And he told us again he wanted us not to write the things we did on the Internet, and that he had not disconnected from us, we had just chosen our own direction.
I didn’t like that and said, “What are you talking about, you never disconnected? We haven’t heard from you in six years.” And he said, “It was you that took that road, I never did. You put me on this path to auditing, and for that I thank you.”
Renata at that point brought up what was on his blog, that we had committed “big crimes,” that we had “big sins” and that we knew what they were. He said he had to get off the phone. Renata said it was obvious he didn’t even know what OSA had written about us under his name. That it looks like he’s the one accusing us of these things. And I asked him if he knew how OSA had been attacking us and fair gaming us. But he kept making excuses about having to get off the phone.
“I have to go. Please don’t call me at this number again, it’s a work phone,” he said. We told him he could call us any time, that our phone numbers had not changed. He said he loved us, and that he just hoped things went well with us, and that he was carrying on. Renata had the last word, and she said, “May the force be with you.”
We had to ask Claudio — did Renata really end it that way, “May the force be with you,” like from ‘Star Wars’?
“Yes, she did! What could she say? We were feeling happiness and sadness. It was sort of saying good luck in way that was real to him,” Claudio said.
After we heard from Claudio, we checked Flavio’s blog, and he — or his handler — had posted something of his own about the phone conversation…
Just the other day, in a strange way (I would almost say it was a miracle) I found myself on the phone with my mom and dad! It was about 14:30 (American time) on Thursday, I was in Cincinnati (Ohio, USA) and the phone in my office was ringing. I was pleased to hear from them after so long.
They were both good, and I took the opportunity to tell him how much success I’m having, and how much success I’m having practicing what I know to create a better world. I will never cease to be grateful to them for introducing me to Scientology, and for bringing me into the Church. They know that I love them very much and I have never [blamed] them. What we said it’s just between me and them and will always be ours, even after many thousands of kilometers away.
There’s only one thing I want to say about in my blog, so that it is clear for those who do not know me. I asked my parents to stop telling people all those bad things on the Internet, because it is something that bothers me. I really hope that they understand … I’d like someone one day bring me the news that they are not saying so many bad things about who I am and my Church. Hello mother, hello father.
— Flavio
We hesitate to make much comment about these exchanges. We’re sure Claudio and Renata are going over what they said and second-guessing themselves about the best thing to say after not hearing from Flavio in six years.
We know that they are grateful that they even had this opportunity, an opportunity that so many other families don’t get. We can see things in their exchange that must hearten them, and others that must discourage them.
We’d like to hear from other disconnected families and from the experts. If you had only a few minutes to speak with your lost Scientology family member after several years, what would you say?
SOURCE : Renata Lugli | The Underground Bunker
Claudio.flavio.jpg

Last edited:

onceuponatime

Welcome to the board, sad to hear about your son.

Flavio sounds like he's happy and doing what he wants to do, auditing. That's a good thing but also a bad thing. As long as he is happy, his PCs are winning, etc. he's unlikely to change his mind.

Karen#1

Welcome to the board, sad to hear about your son.

Flavio sounds like he's happy and doing what he wants to do, auditing. That's a good thing but also a bad thing. As long as he is happy, his PCs are winning, etc. he's unlikely to change his mind.
Flavio has looked miserable in recent years, he has also been severely ill intermittemtly.
He was was coached b y OSA to determine that his parents were the enemy.
(He voiced to Renata that she was the ENEMY)
There is a certain amount of public that come from Italy and Flavio does the Italian pcs
so they have held on to him with a vice grip.
Renata has gotten much anti-Scientology media in Italy on the whole story.

Flavio some 15Flavio.lugli.jpg years ago

onceuponatime

Flavio has looked miserable in recent years, he has also been severely ill intermittemtly.
He was was coached b y OSA to determine that his parents were the enemy.
(He voiced to Renata that she was the ENEMY)
There is a certain amount of public that come from Italy and Flavio does the Italian pcs
so they have held on to him with a vice grip.
Renata has gotten much anti-Scientology media in Italy on the whole story.

Flavio some 15View attachment 18449 years ago
I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm sure in typical Scientology fashion they are blaming his illnesses on the fact that his parents are "SPs" and nothing can really be done about it.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Kind Karen put a picture of me from more than 40 years ago when I was a model. I joined SCN in 1974 and left in 2010. I have been in the SO for 8 years. I have been designing clothes for Shelly Miscavige for 15 years, both uniforms for her and the RTC staff, as well as civilian and evening wear. Grazie for the welcome
Hello!
:welcome2::welcome:

TheSneakster

I'm sure in typical Scientology fashion they are blaming his illnesses on the fact that his parents are "SPs" and nothing can really be done about it.

No doubt.

If there is any Suppressive Person in this story, it's David "Darth Midget" Miscavige. The Lugli's son, who utterly disconnected from them, remains connected to D.M. in Present Time. Right now, in Present Time, this evil @sshat is actively suppressing his entire Life (First, Second, and Third Dynamics in particular). It is the same for nearly every single official corporate Scientology staff member, but the Sea Org members have it the worst, and the more directly one works for Darth Midget, the worse the suppression. :mad: