Recovery

Joe Thibodeau

I was born in 1954 an was raised in Scientology. I am currently in counselling and this has come up. I am a Second Generation Adult (SGA). I am not able to find any support groups where I live - Myrtle Beach SC - and was wondering if there is anyone else close to me that would be interested in forming one.

Type4_PTS

I was born in 1954 an was raised in Scientology. I am currently in counselling and this has come up. I am a Second Generation Adult (SGA). I am not able to find any support groups where I live - Myrtle Beach SC - and was wondering if there is anyone else close to me that would be interested in forming one.
Hi Joe

:welcome2:

If for some reason you can't find others in your area to form a support group maybe one can be formed online?

Probably there are many others around the world in need of a support group, and with the technology available these days it's easy to have online video meetings, using Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts, or other apps.

Joe Thibodeau

Hi Type4_PTS,

Thanks for the welcome. I would absolutely entertain the creation of an on-line support group even though I feel that face-to-face is much better. I do use Skype now and again to keep in tough when traveling.

Any suggestions on how to reach out to others would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

lotus

Trolling the pond to catch a conscience!
Welcome Joe,

Good luck with your project.
Meanwhile, sharing with other fellow here, some of them are 2nd Gen, may be helpful to recover from wounds and indoctrination sequels of Scientology, given you would be working on such process.
Wishing you the best on your path.

😉

Last edited:
Reactions: UTR