Recent post on Outer Banks by Lawrence Wright. author of the book "Going Clear, the Prison of Belief."

Karen#1

Ilove2lurk.

Enemies are spied on LONG LONG LONG after the fact.
Pat Broeker was spied on by 2 PIs for 20 YEARS after he left although he was not doing anything.
Ron Miscavige senior was stalked and spied on for YEARS after leaving INT Base.
Janis Gilham Grady and her sister Terri Gamboa had a live in spy PI Dave Lebeau Or Dave Lubow
infiltrate their lives and live them with them for YEARS when they were not even doing anything

etc etc

Karen#1

Theses ex-cops (picture below) were Pat Broekers spies costing MILLIONS of dollars of tax free money.
They spied on Pat Broeker for some 20 years before being fired.
At which point they showed up at Marty Rathbun's home in Texas.
Marty had done the hiring.
Soon after there was an undisclosed *settlement* arrangement by Ray Jeffreys
:)
Pat.Broeker.PIs.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Why now I wonder? The book and movie are ancient history by Internet and 24/7
news cycle standards. Why unearth an old controversy? Doesn't make sense.

ANSWER: From a Scientological perspective there are three (3) perfectly "sensible" reasons:

1. "People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organizations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear." — L. Ron Hubbard

2. “Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent People Ignore.” — Albert Einstein

3. The third reason is probably so incredibly stupid that no reasonable person alive could possibly believe it or even conceive of it until someone discovers a handwritten LRH advice or an FOI request unexpectedly turns up some heretofore unseen FBI surveillance video of a senior Scientology guru briefing cult missionaires on their next covert op. (see example, below):

COB
So because of you incompetent cocksuckers, we almost lost our
number 1 celebrity spokesman, Mr. Tom Cruise. You DB dumbasses
made our religion's miraculously messianic moviestar marketer disaffect
because he saw the book and the documentary "GOING CLEAR" and
he marched right into my office and demanded to know why we have not
applied Ron's fair game policies to utterly destroy Lawrence Wright. So
naturally I told him the plan has been unfolding for years and we did it
slowly so he would not be tipped off before we had the chance to launch
a surprise attack and not only bankrupt him, but to drive him into a mental
hospital, get him imprisoned or spin him in so badly he commits suicide. So,
what you loser jerkoffs are now going to do is to hire 100 full time undercover
PIs to dig up dirt on him. Remember, Ron says that anyone who attacks us
has huge undisclosed crimes, so get out there and find them and I mean now!!!

Whatttt? You don't think it could possibly be that stupid?

Think again.

Stuck?

Need an example?

How about the time when Hubbard advised all Scientologists suffering from cancer to triple their daily smoking addiction in order to cure it.

Last edited:

Karen#1

He's a consultant to a Denver firm of Private Investigators

Dan Luzadder
Dan Luzadder is a long-time investigative reporter and writer who acts as consultant to private investigators on inquiries in the public interest. He brings more than 30 years experience in complex investigations on behalf of major US newspapers and magazines on a wide range of subjects that include public corruption, white collar and cold-case criminal inquires, and political conduct and intrigue.
He has specialized in uncovering hard-to-find information, sophisticated source development and intelligence gathering. He is a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative reporter who has also been recognized by major journalistic and civic organizations. He has been recognized by the American Bar Association for his contributions to public understanding of issues of civic importance, and is a member of the Scripps Howard Journalism Hall of Fame.

Source: Investigators

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
Why now I wonder? The book and movie are ancient history by Internet and 24/7
news cycle standards. Why unearth an old controversy? Doesn't make sense.
one possibility is that with the pandemic, they are both desperate to do something including finding scapegoats to hold responsible and outside enemies blame, and have a lot of staff and management with much less normal business to attend to. like, what are the teams that used to open 'ideal' orgs at the rate of twice a year or more, doing now that none have opened in almost 2 years, and there is no sign of new renovation projects in the pipeline? (Chicago and Austin sit finished but unopened, and Austin ran into the problem due to local conditions that other projects anywhere are likely to now, significant delays in being able to start construction once finally green lighted due to tight market conditions)

ETA: i suspect we'll eventually find that a fair number of sea org and staff have moved on way way or another. but those still left probably don't have as much normal work as they used to do, indicated by our seeing org personnel getting certs for 'bridge' progress, which of course they are supposed to but normally don't get to.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

That I understand, OK then. Larry has moved his chess pieces
off the playing board and moved on in life.

I guess for the COS . . . "stuck in an incident" much? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Shadow boxing imaginary phantoms in the dark now.
Maybe this latest OSA OP will motivate Larry to do some follow-up work to the Going Clear book.

:begging:

Riddick

I clap to no man
The book Prison of Belief is much like Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

Plato’s Allegory of the Cave: Summary and Meaning for Screenwriters (studiobinder.com)

Hubbard got us to think we were in a cave, and he could free us from the cave thru his book Dianetics The Science of Modern and Health, and later thru Scientology,

But, as it turns out, we became prisoners of belief, that is dianetics works and scientology works.

Have to remember, nobody went clear thru that belief, and nobody went clear or OT thru scientologty belief.

In the end, Hubbard used rhetoric to persuade us it did work.

Plato and Aristotle's Impact on Rhetoric - 1491 Words | 123 Help Me

"Plato thought that rhetoric should be used to convey truth, truths already known to the audience, revealed through that dialectic critical thought. Plato also operated on absolute truths, things that are right or wrong, black or white. Aristotle was more modern in that he used rhetoric as a tool of persuasion in the polis. "

HelluvaHoax!

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
"Plato thought that rhetoric should be used to convey truth, truths already known to the audience, revealed through that dialectic critical thought. Plato also operated on absolute truths, things that are right or wrong, black or white. Aristotle was more modern in that he used rhetoric as a tool of persuasion in the polis. "
Plato was also something of underhanded sophist, sometimes leading the audience to his pet theories and conclusions, rather than really engaging with them or truly probing for their supposed knowledge of such truths. come to think of it, maybe even a bit Hubbard-like.

have you ever read many of the Dialogs, or The Republic?

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I wanted this to get a wider audience. So here it is :

>>>>>
Lawrence Wright
Friends, if Dan Luzadder contacts you claiming to be a reporter working on a story about me, be advised he's actually a PI working for Scientology trying to dig up dirt.
>>>>>
More PI madness. Why am I not surprised?

Luzadder is pronounced "loose adder" I guess? Good name for an OSA snake-in-the-grass :bleh:

Karen#1

OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS shenanigans.
Religious Intelligence !
🙂
🙂
🙂

Ecclesiastical spying !
🙂

OSA operatives are coached on how to get someone's travel plans by pretending to be them. OSA wants the travel details to find out who is going to what city.
This is the hat on how an OSA operative gets your travel reservations by impersonating yourself as the card holder going through the "Frequent Flyer" program.
Note, this is actually TAUGHT at OSA.
Impersonation TAUGHT at a 501c3 Religious Exemption entity !
From Frank Oliver former DSA Miami (see link in next comment)
OSA.travel.spy.png