Randall Gillion formerly at GOLD has passed away

Under the Radar

Flying under the radar.
i was close to Randall Gillion and especially his children and given the fact that he was still very much ‘in’, I wanted to let folks that may have known him know that he passed away on Friday March 20th in Clearwater Florida.
I cannot share my relationship to him, but we were very close - I am still ‘under the radar’ in an effort to remain in touch with friends and family that are still ‘in’.
Randall was on Staff in Vancouver (in the 70’s) then joined the Sea Org first at AOLA then at the Gold base in Hemet. He was ‘fitness Boarded’ and routed out of the SO in or around 2004/2005. I could never get him to open up to me about his GOLD experience or the reason behind his being routed out of the SO.... if anyone here knew him, I would really appreciate getting the truth about his off loading from GOLD so that I can share the information with his non-Scientology family and friends from his childhood.
I appreciate any information you’re willing to share.
Thanks so much.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
What did Randall die of? He wasn't very old. I knew him pretty well when he was on staff at AOLA. Was he still married to Debbie? We were friends for years.

D

Deleted member 51

i was close to Randall Gillion and especially his children and given the fact that he was still very much ‘in’, I wanted to let folks that may have known him know that he passed away on Friday March 20th in Clearwater Florida.
I cannot share my relationship to him, but we were very close - I am still ‘under the radar’ in an effort to remain in touch with friends and family that are still ‘in’.
Randall was on Staff in Vancouver (in the 70’s) then joined the Sea Org first at AOLA then at the Gold base in Hemet. He was ‘fitness Boarded’ and routed out of the SO in or around 2004/2005. I could never get him to open up to me about his GOLD experience or the reason behind his being routed out of the SO.... if anyone here knew him, I would really appreciate getting the truth about his off loading from GOLD so that I can share the information with his non-Scientology family and friends from his childhood.
Thanks so much.
I'm sorry for your loss. :heartflowers:

Under the Radar

Flying under the radar.
What did Randall die of? He wasn't very old. I knew him pretty well when he was on staff at AOLA. Was he still married to Debbie? We were friends for years.
He and Debra divorced when he was routed out of the SO .... he was 60, and had a large mass/tumor in his abdomen that was found when he had a surgery for a ruptured ulcer .... that’s my understanding....

O

Oat Tea Ate

Thanks so much.
. I am sorry to hear that. I have a friend who knew him. What happened to him?
I hope it is ok if I bring up someone else from Sea Org.
This reminds me of a Sea Org guy, Bill Bertinol.
He was at ASHO last time I saw him. I heard recently that he was off-loaded from Sea Org. Anyone know what happened to him and where he is?

Under the Radar

Flying under the radar.
. I am sorry to hear that. I have a friend who knew him. What happened to him?
I hope it is ok if I bring up someone else from Sea Org.
This reminds me of a Sea Org guy, Bill Bertinol.
He was at ASHO last time I saw him. I heard recently that he was off-loaded from Sea Org. Anyone know what happened to him and where he is?
That names seems familiar.... was he an auditor?

O

Oat Tea Ate

That names seems familiar.... was he an auditor?
No, he was in the Sea Org and wore a few hats. A very kind and gentle soul. He was a great musician and it is too bad he wasted it on being in the cult of Scientology. He is married with a daughter also in the Sea Org. I hope they all escaped.

Under the Radar

Flying under the radar.
No, he was in the Sea Org and wore a few hats. A very kind and gentle soul. He was a great musician and it is too bad he wasted it on being in the cult of Scientology. He is married with a daughter also in the Sea Org. I hope they all escaped.
I hope so too .... who do you know that knew Randall? I might know them too....

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I remember Bill from his ASHO tours. If I remember correctly he was a member of the band Pure Prairie League but wiki doesn't list him as a past member. Maybe it was some other band...