Racial Profiling in the Sea Org. PDH sec checks if you are Russian or Hungarian

Karen#1

Attila gave me a heads up to repost this from Outer Banks

Attila Sonkoly
1d

I remembered something and trying to research it. At Flag I remember we had lots of Russian (about 300) and Hungarian (approx 120) staff.

If I remember right the management was paranoid especially about Russians but later maybe even about some Hungarian, Czech etc staff and they ordered all of them to receive PDH sec checks. Am I right about this?

I remember reading a project on this when I was being considered going to Senior Qual. Was this project directed to some specific or all Russian staff? Has it got extended to Eastern Europeans? Anyone knows the history behind this - who ordered it and was it for Flag only? If I remember right these type of sec checks were used to take forever...

• Attila Sonkoly
  • if you were from those countries usually you were automatically assigned to be house keeper, renovations, etc, never exec and only few technical posts... I was "lucky" having Sup experience I was allowed to do the same at Flag...

• +++++
    My comment here is that ~~
    PDH sec checks are interrogations for OSA "Not auditing you" for OSA data to find out if psychiatrists has implanted you to harm Scientology !

Sec.checker.jpg

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
+++++
My comment here is that ~~
PDH sec checks are interrogations for OSA "Not auditing you" for OSA data to find out if psychiatrists has implanted you to harm Scientology !
Yes, a PDH (Pain Drug Hypnosis) Check is a Sec Check, is not auditing, and is therefore preceded by the statement, "I am not auditing you."

What really sets it apart is the fact that the interrogator is checking for something that absolutely did not occur. Period. (No, "psychs" are not PDHing people and sending them to infiltrate Scientology.) The desire and need to PDH Check people is based solely on paranoid delusion.

Well, ok, also.on the delusion of relevancy, like anyone would give enough of a shit about Scientology to MK Ultra a spy.

[Assuming the E-Meter detects anything, it detects belief, not reality, not fact. Convince a person he has past lives, and the meter reads on the "fact" that he was the pilot of a rocket ship a billion years ago. Convince a person that he has a reactive mind, and the meter reads on the bank. Convince a person that he has BTs, and the meter reads on BTs.]

What is worse is that the process reinforces such paranoid delusion. Every time a PDHed person is falsely "detected," the delusion is reinforced.

Far worse is when the PC is falsely convinced that they were PDHed, causing them to be paranoid and delusional.

[Convince a person that he was PDHed, and the meter reads on the "fact" that he was PDHed.]

That way lies madness.

Karen#1

Brendan Tighe, former Security Guard at the Flag Land Base for some years..responded and gave me OK to cross post.

Laugh with me ! KGB in the Sea Org. Wow, that must have erupted more paranoia....LOL

Brendan Tighe
Brendan Tighe
There was a lot going on about this related to recruits from all eastern bloc countries.

Two or three recruits were verified ex-KGB.
So this is what kicked off this whole PDH checking/special sec checking.

That’s one of the reasons very few people from these countries were allowed on any exec posts until “all cleared.”

No idea where this order came from. But I think we can make an educated guess.