QAnon an OSA project?

Lionheart

Watching Anderson Cooper last night interviewing about QAnon and remembering he had run a 360 investigation into Scn beatings I wondered if the "Q" generalised posts and the QAnon conspiracies were an OSA inspired project. Some of the names mentioned in the fake flight list of visitors to Epstein's place were Scn critics. or "enemies".

Watching the description of how QAnon started and how it spreads conspiracies reminded me of a Hubbard black op against enemies. What better thing to do than get them labelled by false rumour as Satanist Paedophiles! Using generalities, rumours and false data potentially has Scn OSA fingerprints on it.

I wonder how many QAnon targets are Scn critics?

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
OSA no longer has the resources it used to. I doubt they are going to stage an op which will get a bunch of powerful people pissed at them except in response to a direct attack.

Lionheart

Interesting. I have no idea of the scope or power of Scn these days. It just seemed to have the hallmarks of Hubbard's dirty tricks. (eg Paulette Cooper) But I am out of date. It is great of the cult no longer has any real power to spread what they call entheta into the community.

Ironically, I am aware of a few Scientologists, both current and former, who believe in QAnon, including none other than Kirstie Alley. The frontpage of the Scientology-cult website now also has a write-up claiming, among other things, that Miscavige made nice with 'the elites', who supposedly control the whole world and also protect the cult... :eyeroll:

Lionheart

Maybe I have a point after all!

What QAnon say is not so very different to what Hubbard said about world leaders. Perhaps a little more gruesome, but it ties in with what he also said about Scn opponents having crimes.

More specifically, I thought the genesis of QAnaon - the posts on social media from an anonymous individual called "Q" made me think how easy it would be for Scn to sow discord, etc, making the environment outside Scn "unsafe" while harming its critics like Anderson Cooper.

Maybe some clever degraded person in Scn saw how effective Anonymous had been and realised it could use the Dark Web, etc. to forward Scn's aims. Given a realisation of the appetite in the public for conspiracies, some Scientologist could have realised how easy this would be to do. Would need manpower of ONE!

So I just wondered how many names on the fake flight list were critics or opponents of Scn and could be targeted as Satanistic child molesters and murderers. Anderson Cooper has explained how many accusations he gets every day!

There is no way of knowing, of course.

What exactly are Scn claiming about being "nice" with the elite?

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
It’s not Scn themselves, rather a critic/ex-Scn is claiming that Miscavige made nice with this supposed elite so that he could operate with impunity. I think this person traded one cult for another...
It's very plausible to assume that DM is rational enough to decide that making too many powerful enemies is a bad idea, and that aligning yourself with certain elites may shield you from criminal prosecution.

It worked for the Clintons.

TheSneakster

QAnon is a Russian Oligarch sponsored operation as part of the ongoing "Destabilize America" campaign. The purpose is to break trust between the U.S. Citizens and the U.S. Government. Alex Jones was found to be largely funded by the same Russian media companies flooding the WWW with their propaganda garbage. That was one of the findings of the Mueller report, IIRC.

One of the products of this campaign is the Anti-Vaxxers and now the Anti-Maskers.

JustSheila

QAnon is a Russian Oligarch sponsored operation as part of the ongoing "Destabilize America" campaign. The purpose is to break trust between the U.S. Citizens and the U.S. Government. Alex Jones was found to be largely funded by the same Russian media companies flooding the WWW with their propaganda garbage. That was one of the findings of the Mueller report, IIRC.

One of the products of this campaign is the Anti-Vaxxers and now the Anti-Maskers.
Good post, except I don't agree with the last line about anti-vaxxers and those against masks. Masks are a pain in the ass and disguising criminals so have their own issues.

As far as anti-vaxxers... there's no vaccine against COVID-19 anyway and there hasn't been one against any similar COVID virus to date. There have been various issues with vaccinations for decades and a growing trend toward naturalistic products, so IMO, that anti-vaccine movement is a natural population trend and unrelated.

Some good thoughts here but Scientology simply does not have the reach or power to be involved in something like this. I do not think there is anyone who would look to ally with Scientology (what could Scientology offer really? even years ago when they maybe had more power/reach). Look what happened with Karen Bass, she was all set to be announced VP and then poof, gone because of her involvement with Scientology (and I believe it was her involvement with Scientology that tipped the scales away from her, the timings, delaying the announcement, etc. make me believe she was the front runner and then the Scientology stuff came out).

Plenty of groups other than Scientology engage in dirty tricks, doesn't make them all Scientologists.