PTS to the Corona Virus

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Our old friend Terra Cognita weighs in on the pandemic…

I couldn’t help wondering about what Scientologists must be thinking about the Corona Virus.

L. Ron Hubbard wrote that the only reason a person gets sick is due his or her connection to an SP—a suppressive person. In laymen’s terms, SPs make up about two and half percent of the population and are the real baddies of the world. They’re masters at disguise (unless, of course, you’re a Scientologist and have the tech to identify them) and account for most of the misery on planet Earth.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Lol

Exactly what we expected
So predictable.

😏

However, we wish COB is handling is tremendous ptsness for the orgs are to be closed. What a fail.
😉

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
The two most suppressive people in Scientology have been L. Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige.

An interesting subtopic on this item:

Summary quote:
"Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another."

Karen#1

@Karen#1
Hey Karen, I’ve just found out those flagrant COS violations of distancing can and should be reported to OSHA for action. :yes:
Thanks Sheila.
Many people ask "How can we DO something, how can we be effective more than just being a poster?"
Well reporting to the health departments of every city an "org" is in is a good start.

This recent tweet of Leah's contains stuff that can be reported as well...

Lee #28

It looks like each State....and I guess even Cities are making up their own guidlines....and Laws about getting together in groups....and personal distancing...

I guess one would have to take it on a local by local basis....and look at the laws....