Prosecution plans to call Lisa Marie Presley as witness at Danny Masterson rape trial

HelluvaHoax!

Excerpt:

TODAY AT SUBSTACK: If you’ve signed up for free emails at Substack, you will receive today’s feature story at your inbox: As the Danny Masterson trial nears, a bombshell in the case is about to go off. [What is this Substack thing, anyway?] ~~~READ MORE

HellYeah!!! Outstanding!

I have been hoping for announcements like that.

Scientology: Live by the Celebrity, die by the celebrity.

This is almost a too perfect example of karmic justice for the cult.

Isn't this a first-ever? A major Scientology celebrity testifying in open court against "Scientology and Senior Scientologists", per the ethics policy on "High Crimes & Suppressive Acts".

Hey, Scientology, don't you now wish you had publicly declared Lisa Marie an "SP" years ago when she gave you the finger? See what happens when you try to equivocate and straddle the thin line of desperately attempting to crush blown Scientologists whilst secretly doing everything in your power to "recover and rehabilitate" blown celebrities?

PRO TIP FOR CULT: When you lie, defraud, trick, harass, stalk, fair game and terrorize your customers, they really don't like it—and one day they will explain that to you in great detail. Like in a courtroom where the power of celebrity that you have been exploiting for three-quarters of a century is turned against you and goes viral worldwide. Too bad for you that your tech doesn't work, so you can't fix it. But, you can still try writing mega checks and hope that people will go away and be quiet. In this criminal serial rape case, it appears they are not going away. So, Senior Scientologists and rapists--maybe it's time for you to ask yourself this question: WHAT WOULD RON DO?

ANSWER: Blow. To a remote place. That's what Hubbard did. It's part of his power hat writeup. Just follow his successful actions and everything should be okay. Before you go just leave a little post-it or something that has a super-ARC message, like "Hey, see y'all at Target II" with a high-toned little smiley face drawn under that.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

. WHAT WOULD RON DO?

ANSWER: Blow. To a remote place. That's what Hubbard did. It's part of his power hat writeup. Just follow his successful actions and everything should be okay. Before you go just leave a little post-it or something that has a super-ARC message, like "Hey, see y'all at Target II" with a high-toned little smiley face drawn under that.

I just did a remote viewing session to see what David Miscavige is doing. This is the image that keeps coming up:

1665002981918.jpeg

Zertel

I clicked the "What is this Substack thing anyway?" link and at the top was a invitation to the whoismikerinder dot com Scientology smear site rolling at the top - LOL

I wonder if they now have some tech savvy Clams or if they finally hired some wog techies.

Last edited:

vegan3

I clicked the "What is this Substack thing anyway?" link and at the top was a invitation to the whoismikerinder dot com Scientology smear site rolling at the top - LOL

I wonder if they now have some tech savvy Clams or if they finally hired some wog techies.
i know some very tech savvy people that are still in. i'm sure they love to "help".