Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology

NOTE: Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) is referred to as a "Post-Scientology" practice here because: (a) it is based on Scientology; (b) SRT's founder, David St Lawrence; was a long-time Scientology Auditor; and (c) the purpose of SRT is not to eradicate spiritual entities (referred to as Body Thetans or BTs in Scientology), but instead to communicate and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them. Also, as previously noted on the original ESMB, SRT abandoned the use of the Scientology E-Meter.

For more information, see the following threads on the original ESMB
:
https://forum.exscn.net/threads/post-scientology-spiritual-rescue-technology-and-learning.42618/

https://forum.exscn.net/threads/spiritual-rescue-technology-new-independent-scientology-auditing-site.32789/

https://forum.exscn.net/threads/spiritual-rescue-technology-sending-your-lrh-library-to-the-dump-is-a-good-start.40662/

https://forum.exscn.net/threads/post-scientology-spiritual-rescue-technology-abandons-the-scientology-e-meter.40849/

https://forum.exscn.net/threads/more-about-entities-and-spirit-guides.39326/

https://forum.exscn.net/threads/scientology-nots-auditing-can-be-harmful-because-bts-become-angry-and-feel-betrayed.36549/

New information:

First, it appears that the two prior websites --

Possibly Helpful Advice

SPIRITUAL RESCUE TECHNOLOGY

Spiritual Rescue Technology

SPIRITUAL RESCUE TECHNOLOGY

-- have been consolidated. Both of the above links now go to pages on:

Spiritual Rescue Technology

http://caring-communication.com/

Second, David St Lawrence is continuing to post and offer webinars.

For example, a recent webinar (which cost only $10) was:

Webinar 2-6-21 – Dealing With Lockdown Insanity

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Many of you have noticed that things are increasingly strange as we move from the dumpster fire of 2020 into the political holocaust of 2021. The word “Holocaust,” from the Greek words “holos” (whole) and “kaustos” (burned), was historically used to describe a sacrificial offering burned on an altar.

We have gotten to the point where long-established laws, customs, and historical agreements are being thrown on the fire of political expediency. Your efforts to find reliable information are likely to be overwhelmed with opinion and propaganda. The world is on fire, and your best hope of coming out sane is to understand the real basis of your fears and anxieties.

Your spiritual companions, spirit guides, and personal demons are freaking out with all that is going on. We are replaying the fall of Rome and the heydays of Sodom and Gomorrah, so it is not strange that we and they feel like we are approaching the end of times. Your memories may only go back to your birth in this body, but your spirits have memories that go back to the earlier events.

When you read about the corruption and violence that is occurring daily, you and your spiritual companions are being triggered to an unbelievable extent. When that happens, your attention is being captured by the outrageous events of the day, and your life force goes down to the extent that you are not able to stay in the present time.

We have the tools to unstick your attention from events of great magnitude and to return your life force to a point higher than ever. Join us on Saturday for a webinar in which we drill freeing yourself from the current insanity by finding a common point of view with people and groups you currently despise. The world is full of hateful things, and if your attention is stuck on them, you are inviting failure and insane behavior.

Join us on Saturday, February 6, 2021, at 12 noon Eastern Time, and we will practice ways to free ourselves from the insanity that threatens our existence. You will experience releases that will make immediate changes in your life.

Use this link to join the webinar on Zoom: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

The webinar Donation is $10, and you can use this link: paypal.me/DavidStLawrence/10

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

David St. Lawrence, the founder of Spiritual Research Technology (SRT), is looking for Research Assistants.

I’m Looking For A Few SRT Research Assistants

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

I’m Looking For A Few SRT Research Assistants

I am extending the reach of SRT processing and need to gather data that will be used in solo sessions. I would like to form a relationship with a few of you in which you will do several solo sessions every week, and in exchange, I will deliver a standard SRT session to you on the subject of your choice at no cost to you.

I have done this kind of working relationship in the past, and it has benefited the participants and SRT. This arrangement is available both to clients and those who have never had a session with me. Your session data will be kept confidential, although results may be published anonymously to show how certain processes work.

The project is open-ended and will eventually expand into other areas of research. Consider this a week-to-week arrangement which either you or I can end at will. For each week that you do at least four solo sessions, I will deliver you a free SRT session to a good result.

The requirements for inclusion in this project are few. You need to have read and understood my third book, Talking To Spirits. You need to have run a few SRT solo sessions to a good result, which means to a good release or a good realization.

If you don’t have a current reference on SRT Solo Sessions, I will send you a free handbook to study.

Let me know if you are interested and when you can start by connecting to me on Telegram by using this link to open a chat with me: David St Lawrence

(I am using Telegram for most of my SRT correspondence now because it is secure, and we can exchange videos and large documents easily.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

The referenced book is

"TALKING TO SPIRITS: The Key to Managing Your Future (Spiritual Rescue Technology Series Book 3)."

https://www.amazon.com/TALKING-SPIRITS-Managing-Spiritual-Technology-ebook/dp/B07MKY335F/

51UJrdJP4NL._AC_SY400_.jpg

51N4F1f-GCL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Paperback: $11.75
Kindle: $4.99
Free with Kindle Unlimited.

Paperback: 268 pages
Kindle: 270 pages

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Description

This is a handbook on how to make friends with spirits and get them to assist you in making life easier.

Everything in this book comes from my conversations with spiritual beings during thousands of counseling sessions. You will see material here which you will not see anywhere else.

You are surrounded by immortal spiritual beings who are much like you, but for one reason or another do not have bodies at this time. This book is about the many ways these spirits influence and control you and how to get them to work on your behalf.

This book will tell you all you need to know about these voices in your head and why people don't seem to like you when you are trying your best to help them. If you have ever wondered why people do not appreciate what you have done for them. you will find the answers in this book. Spirits are an integral part of every person's life. Learning to work with them and harness their energy makes life an adventure instead of a burden.

Many people have used the information in this book to lead happier and more productive lives.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

ISNOINews

Tony Ortega posted a quote that almost certainly comes from Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology. Indeed, I believe that I recall the quote, and it was written by David St Lawrence.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT *;* * * *

Overheard in the FreeZone

“Every brand of Scientology has the same problem of impermanent gains because they do not recognize the effect that continually being surrounded by spirits with engrams will produce. You can get rid of many of your own engrams with Scientology or Dianetic processing, but you will never clear the thousands of beings who surround you every day. Getting rid of troublesome spirits is like dusting your house or washing your car. As soon as you finish cleaning things up, there is another group of spirits landing on you.”

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT *;* * * *

/

Karakorum

“Every brand of Scientology has the same problem of impermanent gains because they do not recognize the effect that continually being surrounded by spirits with engrams will produce. You can get rid of many of your own engrams with Scientology or Dianetic processing, but you will never clear the thousands of beings who surround you every day. Getting rid of troublesome spirits is like dusting your house or washing your car. As soon as you finish cleaning things up, there is another group of spirits landing on you.”
Professional exorcist for hire. Buy your VIP pack today!

ISNOINews

Professional exorcist for hire. Buy your VIP pack today!
Except in Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) one does not try to eliminate or eradicate one's Spiritual Entities (i.e., BTs), but instead seaks to communicate and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them.

/