PODCAST -- BASECAMP - Scientology

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
PODCAST -- BASECAMP - Scientology

BASECAMP- Scientology – GoodLion

Screenshot_20210909-072442_1631197619432.png

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

BASECAMP is all about going, “Into the Dark”, and this episode starts with a bang…going into Scientology.

One of the least understood, but most influential (at least in American pop culture), Scientology is a mystery to most. In this episode, Jeremy, Josh, and Ben detail the basic teachings of Scientology as well as recount their visit to the Church of Scientology.

Make sure to follow along as BASECAMP comes out each month and details various faith groups as ATAP ventures “Into the Dark” to teach, understand, and reach people with the transforming message of Jesus!

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

/

Chuck J.

Election Fraud Has Consequences
Interesting, I guess.
But I think ESMBR is probably the wrong audience for stuff like this. i.e. n00b's talking about something they know very little about.
Virtually anyone on this forum has forgotten more about $cientology than these people know.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Interesting, I guess.
But I think ESMBR is probably the wrong audience for stuff like this. i.e. n00b's talking about something they know very little about.
Virtually anyone on this forum has forgotten more about $cientology than these people know.
I post things like this not so much because of what was said as the fact that it was said. I think it is newsworthy when Christian churches (or other organozations) warn people about Scientology, even If the warning is simplistic by our standards.

I didn't expect younti learn anything from the substance of the podcast. The fact that it was made and the vehemence of the warning given are significant and, again, newsworthy IMHO.

./