Please do not post personal subscription links from Substack on the board

L Ron Hubbard

When copying a subscriber link from substack and posting it here your personal information is easy to read for anyone follow the link and click on the top right corner. If not logged in the posters info can be visible. Not amazing security at substack.

The link appears like a mini-coockie. I hope substack fix this item soon.

L Ron Hubbard

Yes Vegan3, mostly Karen posts from substack and her info contains no sensitive details. Just her name and her AOL mail (that was the only new to me)

But a person who wants to be private might not at all be very happy about this.

Last edited:

L Ron Hubbard

i don't see whatever you are seeing.
Ain't that a good thing? You simply don't know how & where to look.

-So you can't see the confidential information. That is a good thing and the actual purpose with this post. I still can see to much.

Substack & Sequrity.

Tony Ortega and Substack have been informed weeks ago. Maybe you can ask them WHY the information is leaking and not me?

vegan3

Ain't that a good thing? You simply don't know how & where to look.

-So you can't see the confidential information. That is a good thing and the actual purpose with this post. I still can see to much.

Substack & Sequrity.

Tony Ortega and Substack have been informed weeks ago. Maybe you can ask them WHY the information is leaking and not me?
maybe because YOU are the one posting. actually, i don't give a flying f to be honest.

L Ron Hubbard

If you want OSA to have your name and mail please post your subscription links from Substack.KarendelaCarriere substack.jpg
Karen de la Carriere account looks like this and contains no big news. So i post an image of it.

This low integrity appears to be no news at all. On the contrary, it seems to have been this way for a very long time. Maybe someone should ask them why? Neighter Substack or Tony Ortega seems to care about personal integrity. This leak can create serious problems for those who don't want to share their names and emails with everyone.

Last edited:

Isaac

If you want OSA to have your name and mail please post your subscription links from Substack.View attachment 24263
Karen de la Carriere account looks like this and contains no big news. So i post an image of it.

This low integrity appears to be no news at all. On the contrary, it seems to have been this way for a very long time. Maybe someone should ask them why? Neighter Substack or Tony Ortega seems to care about personal integrity. This leak can create serious problems for those who don't want to share their names and emails with everyone.

Thank you L Ron - for the video, which I watched and that information about the fact Substack and Tony Ortega has security issues. It makes one wonder if OSA is behind Substack from the start and offered Tony some type of deal. :whistle: :coolwink: Never underestimate the crimnal human trafficking cult of Scientology. Why is Tony using Substack anyway? I had never heard of it and don't know anyone else who uses it.

I appreciate all of the good work Tony Ortega has done over the years exposing Scientology. He certainly was one of the trailblazers and did not allow OSA - Scientology's evil covert black ops arm - stop him from speaking out and reporting David Miscavige and his cults crimes.

I stopped subscribing to Tony's blog when he pushed the "HATE TRUMP" agenda along with Chris Shelton. So much for fair and balanced journalism. I just can't handle all of the suppression to hate & attacks based who I, along with MILLIONS of others, choose to to run this country

The hate attacks were too much for me so I just stay away if reporters and podcasters don't allow different opinions and that includes Chris Shelton and book author "Cult of Trump" ex Moonie and cult expert :whistle: ...Steve Hassan.
Someone may want to inform them all they are victims of propaganda, which incites HATE and it is part of the bigger plan.
it is sad to see them succumb to the manipulation and bad control by the DS.

I never signed up for Substack and any information I receive I get from other subscribers, which I appreciate.

For those who want to remain under the radar, please contact Tony Ortega and Substack and request they secure Substack system.

Last edited:

vegan3

news flash. OSA ALREADY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND ALL OF YOUR INFO.
and why is it that those two accounts continue to sound like the same person?

Type4_PTS

Thank you L Ron - for the video, which I watched and that information about the fact Substack and Tony Ortega has security issues. It makes one wonder if OSA is behind Substack from the start and offered Tony some type of deal. :whistle: :coolwink: Never underestimate the crimnal human trafficking cult of Scientology. Why is Tony using Substack anyway? I had never heard of it and don't know anyone else who uses it.

I appreciate all of the good work Tony Ortega has done over the years exposing Scientology. He certainly was one of the trailblazers and did not allow OSA - Scientology's evil covert black ops arm - stop him from speaking out and reporting David Miscavige and his cults crimes.

I stopped subscribing to Tony's blog when he pushed the "HATE TRUMP" agenda along with Chris Shelton. So much for fair and balanced journalism. I just can't handle all of the suppression to hate & attacks based who I, along with MILLIONS of others, choose to to run this country

The hate attacks were too much for me so I just stay away if reporters and podcasters don't allow different opinions and that includes Chris Shelton and book author "Cult of Trump" ex Moonie and cult expert :whistle: ...Steve Hassan.
Someone may want to inform them all they are victims of propaganda, which incites HATE and it is part of the bigger plan.
it is sad to see them succumb to the manipulation and bad control by the DS.

I never signed up for Substack and any information I receive I get from other subscribers, which I appreciate.

For those who want to remain under the radar, please contact Tony Ortega and Substack and request they secure Substack system.

If Substack has security issues they obviously need to get fixed. However, there are many great writers, bloggers, and other content creators who have used it, including some who have been censored on mainstream media platforms.

Tony Ortega explained why he began using it:
So why switch to the Substack platform? Well, while our readership remains strong, we need to build a larger subscription base. The media landscape, especially for serious journalism, is a fractured one, and it’s become very challenging for reporters to make a living. The Substack platform is emerging as a way for writers to build lasting audiences.

Many other professional reporters, bloggers, scientists, artists, etc. also use it as well, Here's a link to Leah Remini's Substack. Does it show my information? :unsure: (I don't care one way or the other. In my case, OSA does know who I am as I doxxed myself on multiple occasions)

Last edited:

Isaac

If Substack has security issues they obviously need to get fixed. However, there are many great writers, bloggers, and other content creators who have used it, including some who have been censored on mainstream media platforms.

Tony Ortega explained why he began using it:
So why switch to the Substack platform? Well, while our readership remains strong, we need to build a larger subscription base. The media landscape, especially for serious journalism, is a fractured one, and it’s become very challenging for reporters to make a living. The Substack platform is emerging as a way for writers to build lasting audiences.

Many other professional reporters, bloggers, scientists, artists, etc. also use it as well, Here's a link to Leah Remini's Substack. Does it show my information? :unsure: (I don't care one way or the other. In my case, OSA does know who I am as I doxxed myself on multiple occasions)

Thank you for that info
I have never heard of Substack before Tony Ortega and have never known one person who had it

I guess once you subscribe to it and pay - you can find others?? Is that how you knew Leah had an account?

I still won’t subscribe or use it ever

Type4_PTS

Thank you for that info
I have never heard of Substack before Tony Ortega and have never known one person who had it

I guess once you subscribe to it and pay - you can find others?? Is that how you knew Leah had an account?

I still won’t subscribe or use it ever

Many who have Substack accounts (including Tony and Leah) have free subscription options and paid options.

I found out about Substack in 2020 during covid when some world-class scientists and doctors got banned on other platforms and found a home on Substack. Like on any other platform there are ways to search for content creators on subjects you care about.

Type4_PTS

Hall-of-Fame basketball player, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, is on Substack. He's got 112,000 subscribers.

Type4_PTS

I'm still trying to find out about the security issues that Mr. Hubbard wrote about above. When I click on Substack links posted by Karen (such as in the example he provided) it doesn't show me her email or any other of her data. I'm not saying that there isn't an issue, but I don't know why the same data wasn't shown to me as in the example he provided.

Isaac

Many who have Substack accounts (including Tony and Leah) have free subscription options and paid options.

I found out about Substack in 2020 during covid when some world-class scientists and doctors got banned on other platforms and found a home on Substack. Like on any other platform there are ways to search for content creators on subjects you care about.

Thanks PTS T-4 … for that info
I still won’t subscribe to Substack and actually cancelled my account with Spotify

I am surprised I have never seen substack anywhere except Tony Ortega
My understanding is that if you post and provide a link from your Substack account - it could reveal personal info from Substack subscriber
L Ron said it’s been a problem for a while
If you are not seeing it - maybe it got fixed

Type4_PTS

I still won’t subscribe to Substack and actually cancelled my account with Spotify

I am surprised I have never seen substack anywhere except Tony Ortega
My understanding is that if you post and provide a link from your Substack account - it could reveal personal info from Substack subscriber
L Ron said it’s been a problem for a while
If you are not seeing it - maybe it got fixed

I also am surprised you've never seen it. Actually, I bet you have seen it but didn't realize it was Substack. :)
I posted many links from Substack in other threads. I'll send you some links to those posts. Let me know if you can see any of my personal info.

Type4_PTS

I don't think it's necessary to subscribe to Substack to read much of what's on there.

If you do subscribe though to particular writers (like Tony or Leah for example) then you receive an email when they post something new. But you can still read much of what they post even if you never subscribe.

Type4_PTS

I didn’t see any names posted but maybe someone who is a Substack subscriber would see it
It said in upper right corner “sign in”

Maybe so. I would be interested to find out one way or the other.

If Substack does show someone's personal information there is a very easy fix for that. Just create an anonymous email account with a fake name and use that to subscribe to Substack and the writers you want to follow. The writers you follow will for sure get whatever email address you provide when you subscribe because they're sending you emails regularly when they post new stuff. So, anyone wishing to stay anonymous should do that.

L Ron Hubbard

Mailed to tonyortega94 gmail com yesterday
Hi Tony
Your substack leaks personal info (Name and Mail) of the subscriber when they post the link.

1/ How long have you been aware of this problem?
2/ For how long has the substack system been leaking sensitive info from a vulnerable group like ex-scientologists?
3/ Are you going to do something about this problem? Or does everyone have to unsubscribe to secure their very personal info?

4/ Does this appear like a safe secure system that cares about sensitive information or care at all about the personal integrity?

REDACTED NAME

Link to discussion

Last edited: