Peter and Lisa Crundall, Westwood Mission, Aussies

DanLocke

Peter and Lisa Crundall were loads of fun to talk with. Absolutely charming. I lost track of them in 1998. Who reading this recalls them and could share a story about them? I don't recall whether they had children or not. I'd love to hear they're "still kicking"! If that's the case, I think Peter would be in his 90s by now and Lisa not far behind them.

I only knew them during their Westwood years. They had a long back history in Scientology at SH and ANZO. If I recall correctly, he was something of a celebrity in Melbourne.

Sea Org protocols make it very difficult to get to know people. These two are amongst the many I would have loved to have known better. Searching through the net, I read that they had four children. I don't remember meeting them. Any news would be welcome.

Type4_PTS

I met Peter for the first time in the early to mid-80s when he came to Boston org, possibly as a Flag tour reg. I had a very positive impression of him and then interacted with Lisa and Peter at Flag around 1988. I liked both of them a lot!

DanLocke

I met Peter for the first time in the early to mid-80s when he came to Boston org, possibly as a Flag tour reg. I had a very positive impression of him and then interacted with Lisa and Peter at Flag around 1988. I liked both of them a lot!
Thanks so much for your reply and reminisces. Yes, any one would be hard put to find fault with either of them.

I am quite confident that he did not come as a tours reg; more likely he was just there on a volunteer basis or as an FSM. Neither were in the SO, at least from 1979 to 1998; the years that I knew them. I just earlier today got informed that Peter passed away; not sure about Lisa. I found out that one of their kids works at a WISE business, I am going to reach out to him on Monday and will update here.

Karen#1

Loved them both.
I did Peter's Ls.
He was absolutely *CRUSHED* by Mission take over by RTC.
He came to Flag a broken man in subsequent years.

DanLocke

Loved them both.
I did Peter's Ls.
He was absolutely *CRUSHED* by Mission take over by RTC.
He came to Flag a broken man in subsequent years.
Thank you. I think every mission staff (and so many others - me included and, likely, you) at that take over, as the missions were doing so much better than the orgs at getting new people in. Yes, they were/(are?) sweet people. Nice to think of them again.

DanLocke

I'm pretty sure this is Peter. I noticed there are Scientologists (not sure if exes or not) commenting.

I don't think so. AFAIK, there wasn't a "Sarah" in this Crundall family. Lisa was/is his spouse and there is no mention in the comments. Mike Napier AFAIK is not married afaik and certainly has no kids. If it is the FW Napier, who are all these people he is mentioning? I'll keep you posted. I should be reaching a son of Peter and Lisa soon.