Patrick Stainforth seeking Sharone Stainforth

Hey

I Haven't seen Sharone since I was four when I was taken to sweden. I'm her brother and we lost contact 1969. I found her online just a few days ago and it was very emotional to see her and read her blog where she relates some of our joint history. Shes been blogging for ten years without me having a clue. I sent an E-mail to her through her blog but it doesn't seem like she is very active with it any more.
If anybody out there knows her and how to contact her, or rather if you Sharone should see this, I would be overwhelmed with gratitude to find a means to get in contact. We are just another one of the long line of familys that has been broken through the curse of scientology. I'm not entirely certain how this works but if there is anybody with info I think you can send me a message

Thanks

Patrick

freethinker

Controversial
Hey

I Haven't seen Sharone since I was four when I was taken to sweden. I'm her brother and we lost contact 1969. I found her online just a few days ago and it was very emotional to see her and read her blog where she relates some of our joint history. Shes been blogging for ten years without me having a clue. I sent an E-mail to her through her blog but it doesn't seem like she is very active with it any more.
If anybody out there knows her and how to contact her, or rather if you Sharone should see this, I would be overwhelmed with gratitude to find a means to get in contact. We are just another one of the long line of familys that has been broken through the curse of scientology. I'm not entirely certain how this works but if there is anybody with info I think you can send me a message

Thanks

Patrick
Well, I certainly hope there is, good luck. :yes:

Vumba

Hey

Thanks

Patrick
Hi Patrick check with Paul Adams on this site. He may know.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Thank you for your reply. I have already researched that site and others and its her blog that has her latest post aug 2019 so that is the latest clue I have and really the only in i have is the blog mail or the latest anyway.
Ah OK ... I went back and deleted that post.

I hope all goes well for you and your family.