Past Life Scientologists

PreacherMan007

Since Scientology has existed since the 50’s, has anyone ever successfully come into an Org and successfully claimed they were a past life Scientologist? You would think that someone would have been able to pull that off in 60 years. Or will Scientologists always refuse to believe that someone coming into the church is an OT reborn?

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Well, this is a good question that I too asked myself when I was in the cult.

One day I had a session and Wouahhhhhhhh
I cognited I was a Scientologist in my previous lifetime. And guess what, I was wealthy and guess where I was living????
Bingo! I was an East Grinstead, Sussex proud old rich lady citizen.

I even clearly recalled my name and that I had money in my St-Hill account when I suddenly passed away. Yeeahhhhhhhh coollllllll.

I'll have my org write to St-Hill to proof the info I thought.

A few weeks passed before I went to my org on course. Sadly, I didn't write my name on a paper and couldn't recall it. Unfortunately , I Iost all this money in my account since I would have later ask a refund.
😅.

This is a true story of mine and illustrate my sayings that $cientology is a collective mental illness 😅

Last edited:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Well, I am still somewhat crazy, but now I fabulate and mock up my own stuff in my mind for free, and not the least, my scripts are funand it's fun 😄

Instead of horrible evil psychlos stories with huge scary phallus, I mock up fairy gardens with huge butterflies and dragonflies and we fly high; exactly as featured in Maleficent movie that I've seen before Christmas. There was only kids and mums in the theatre 🙄🤓

Seriously, each of us has enough creativity to create fantasies of his own, fun and for free.
😉

Last edited:

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
Since Scientology has existed since the 50’s, has anyone ever successfully come into an Org and successfully claimed they were a past life Scientologist? You would think that someone would have been able to pull that off in 60 years. Or will Scientologists always refuse to believe that someone coming into the church is an OT reborn?
Well, back in the late 70's there were scads of scngsts who cognited that they'd gone CLEAR in their past lives. And these people were allowed to attest that they were clear, though many of them had had no auditing at all in this life.

I understand this is now much harder if not impossible to pull off, but once upon a time these "past life clears" were very common, along with "natural clears" -- people who had NEVER had a reactive mind at all!

I must admit that I, too, believed I was clear at the time. But I at least thought I'd reached this state in this lifetime, as a result of auditing. I was skeptical of the past life clears and naturals. But I couldn't say so, since it's considered a HIGH CRIME to invalidate a clear -- no matter how aberrated the supposed clear appears to be.

This was one of the things that helped to push me out of scn. If this was the precious state of clear, it didn't seem like such a big deal. Was it really worth all the shit you had to go through to be in scn, if this was the end product?

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
Well, back in the late 70's there were scads of scngsts who cognited that they'd gone CLEAR in their past lives. And these people were allowed to attest that they were clear, though many of them had had no auditing at all in this life.

I understand this is now much harder if not impossible to pull off, but once upon a time these "past life clears" were very common, along with "natural clears" -- people who had NEVER had a reactive mind at all!

I must admit that I, too, believed I was clear at the time. But I at least thought I'd reached this state in this lifetime, as a result of auditing. I was skeptical of the past life clears and naturals. But I couldn't say so, since it's considered a HIGH CRIME to invalidate a clear -- no matter how aberrated the supposed clear appears to be.

This was one of the things that helped to push me out of scn. If this was the precious state of clear, it didn't seem like such a big deal. Was it really worth all the shit you had to go through to be in scn, if this was the end product?
I was only in for about 2 years and there was a big deal about going clear through auditing sessions.

Then Hubbard changed things and suddenly anyone could be clear without doing so. It happened to a few I knew and left me a little bewildered at the time... like... Huh? It was sort of explained, but going clear was suddenly diminished. Sort of.

What does bewilder me now is why did they drop all the money making rigmarole around it and kind of made it free? Doesn't fit in with the game of conning and scamming $$ out of everyone.

Unless someone else has the answer to it...

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
I was only in for about 2 years and there was a big deal about going clear through auditing sessions.

Then Hubbard changed things and suddenly anyone could be clear without doing so. It happened to a few I knew and left me a little bewildered at the time... like... Huh? It was sort of explained, but going clear was suddenly diminished. Sort of.

What does bewilder me now is why did they drop all the money making rigmarole around it and kind of made it free? Doesn't fit in with the game of conning and scamming $$ out of everyone.

At the time -- late 70's -- dianetic drug RD's were very long. Hundreds of hours. The DRD was by far the most time-consuming part of the lower bridge. Letting people attest to clear allowed them to bypass this bottleneck and quickly get onto the more expensive upper bridge.

Many of these "clears" were later R-factored that they weren't really clear -- although they were now nominally "OT's" -- and put back on dianetics. Apparently this happened to some people SEVERAL times.

So yes, I think it DOES still fit with scamming $$ out of everyone. It was just a way of speeding up the flow to the upper levels. When convenient, these pc's were sent back to the lower levels.

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
At the time -- late 70's -- dianetic drug RD's were very long. Hundreds of hours. The DRD was by far the most time-consuming part of the lower bridge. Letting people attest to clear allowed them to bypass this bottleneck and quickly get onto the more expensive upper bridge.

Many of these "clears" were later R-factored that they weren't really clear -- although they were now nominally "OT's" -- and put back on dianetics. Apparently this happened to some people SEVERAL times.

So yes, I think it DOES still fit with scamming $$ out of everyone. It was just a way of speeding up the flow to the upper levels. When convenient, these pc's were sent back to the lower levels.
So, It WAS about making MORE money in the end. Thanks for clearing that up (see what I did there?)

I guess I should have known...

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Well, this is a good question that I too asked myself when I was in the cult.

One day I had a session and Wouahhhhhhhh
I cognited I was a Scientologist in my previous lifetime. And guess what, I was wealthy and guess where I was living????
Bingo! I was an East Grinstead, Sussex proud old rich lady citizen.

I even clearly recalled my name and that I had money in my St-Hill account when I suddenly passed away. Yeeahhhhhhhh coollllllll.

I'll have my org write to St-Hill to proof the info I thought.

A few weeks passed before I went to my org on course. Sadly, I didn't write my name on a paper and couldn't recall it. Unfortunately , I Iost all this money in my account since I would have later ask a refund.
😅.

This is a true story of mine and illustrate my sayings that $cientology is a collective mental illness 😅
"This is a true story of mine and illustrate my sayings that $cientology is a collective mental illness"
Exactly and I used to say that $cientologists are the largest group of mishandled & unhandled mental patients on the planet. If you weren't a mental patient before you went in you would soon be one nonetheless because the cult creates it by implementing Hubbard's toxic policies of destroying people at their core free will.

Last edited:

Zertel

Who said spacetime is the same in the Void as it is on earth? Not everyone would line up for a new meat sack immediately after dropping the old one. 😇

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
A friend that lived in LA years ago said that some folks had gotten together to start a bank where scamatologists could put their money to be ready when they came back. It never got off the ground. I think this was around the time of Reid Slatkin, so no surprise.

A side note, just saw some friends that are still in. They volunteered this data, they are 600k in debt, including a 300k house, and their live in 72 y/o mother is 40k in debt.

O

Oat Tea Ate

A friend that lived in LA years ago said that some folks had gotten together to start a bank where scamatologists could put their money to be ready when they came back. It never got off the ground. I think this was around the time of Reid Slatkin, so no surprise.

A side note, just saw some friends that are still in. They volunteered this data, they are 600k in debt, including a 300k house, and their live in 72 y/o mother is 40k in debt.
Wait a minute here. THAT is what Scientology is supposed to do. Safeguard your money. You mean they are not doing that?

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
So, It WAS about making MORE money in the end. Thanks for clearing that up (see what I did there?)

I guess I should have known...
Yes. Also, remember how they used to tell you to "get trained, and co-audit to Grade IV!" because it would be a lot cheaper than paying for professional auditing? People were actually trying to do that, and it WAS a lot cheaper than professional auditing. Which meant less income for CoS.

Edit: I say "trying to do that" 'cause it wasn't as easy as it sounded. You still had to pay for C/S'ing and time in Qual doing crams, if you're a staff member you probably didn't have the time and money, you get sick so you've gotta handle PTSness , you get put in a lower condition, your co-auditor blows (i.e. he departs, or maybe just sucks as an auditor), you blow, etc.

Though in spite of all this, some actually did it.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I once held a private survey of all the past life Clears in my area.

There were so many that I decided that going Clear was fatal. Seriously, over half of the public were past life Clears...given their age they had to have died in 1952 at the latest. There weren't that many Clears made and, per Scientology, John McMaster was the first real Clear in 1966.

I also met 5 Marilyn Monroes.

lotus

Gone away from madness!

My 2 cents,

May be it's a faster route to flow $$$ to higher orgs.. (what is expected ASAP)

CCRD, then up to OT levels.. A new public on lines to drain😏

Clear or not clear, who gives a fuck.. They all knew up line it was a fraud and that it didn't matter to uncle Xenu and the Marcabs... 😅

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Clear or no Clear.. Ron and associates had a sort of DC8 galactic flight ticket to sell to us.. No matter when.

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
Clear or no Clear.. Ron and associates had a sort of DC8 galactic flight ticket to sell to us.. No matter when.
Yes. Time for a musical interlude. Theme from 1962 Danish sci-fi movie "Journey to the Seventh Planet."

Xenu Xenu Xenu

I never had any past life recall unlike so many of my fellow clams. I guess I just didn't get enough auditing hours in, maybe.

One thing I did notice is that when they did tell me about their "case", there would inevitably be a space opera story. It seems that everyone was a Captain on some sort of space ship. Nobody was a farmer in some galaxy long ago and far away or flipping burgers at McXenu's it seems.

I had a relationship with one of those. Had "worked with Ron" last lifetime, got killed in some kind of intrigue, but was also a natural clear. She would always use her natural clearness and past life association with LRH to assert her moral, spiritual and intellectual superiority over me. This was in the 80's and 90s. She's still in and as of a couple of years ago had been determined not clear at all and is now doing lower grades. I'd be lying if I said that news didn't give me a whole lot of satisfaction.

Someone Else

Cleared Tomato
I was certain I was a past life Scientologist, most-likely an OT, and told my auditor my name and what org I went to, how I died in my 50s... the whole nine. But nope. I was wrong, I was told. I had to do my Grades like everyone else and did them to Clear. Yet, months before this, I'd met a child who "made an origination" that he was OT V. He went into the examiner at Flag and viola! He was considered an OT V from there on out. He told me he remembered his past life stuff. Both his parents were OT VIIIs though. Something must have been askew there.

But this kid's story glued me into the cult for the next several years. I was duped into thinking this was all possible. I have never seen proof of anyone really being able to do this. Has anyone? I had a friend who was a field auditor in Toronto--told me he'd audited at least three Jesus's and one woman who thought she was a famous jazz singer in a past life--who was still currently alive! Ha ha.