Partial list of auditors who evolved

Veda

Dr. Winter (circa 1951). Wrote an unauthorized book that dared to criticize Hubbard. Hubbard gloated when Winter died, many years later.

In 1954, Aberree magazine appeared and continued until 1964.

Nibs Hubbard, broke with his father in December 1959. Nibs was still auditing in in 1985. He last client was Roland Barkley who went on to become a Shaman, mostly in Brazil.

Jack Horner, broke with Hubbard (in 1965), over Hubbard as the single Source. He was viciously attacked and spied on.

Reg Sharpe, who had lent Hubbard the money with which to buy St. Hill, was Declared in 1967.

Then came "first real Clear" John McMaster. Declared in 1969. He went on to make many speaking appearances on auditing, in defiance of Scientology Inc.

And then came an array of lesser known persons during the 1970s.

Then came the schism of the 1980s.

Followed by others into the late 2010s, such as Ulrich Kramer and his Mind Walking, plus others unnamed.

Feel free to add additional names and comments.

Riddick

I clap to no man
John Campbell was Hubbard's first auditor in training, evidence can be found in the Heinlein letters that I posted about. He left although he more than likely co-authored Dianetics, DMSMH. Campbell and Hubbard both tried to get Heinlein involved thru their personal letters to Heinlein but he was more of the person who wanted to see actual clears so he Heinlein didn't fall for Hubbard's and Campbell's rhetoric, Heinlein even mentions rhetoric in the letters.

John Galusha of later Identics is probably after Campbell. John Galusha was invloved in the 1952 period of mock-ups and OT.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
David Mayo would be another notable auditor that was booted from the loving fold of Int Base

Riddick

I clap to no man
David Mayo would be another notable auditor that was booted from the loving fold of Int Base
David Mayo was a C/S too. One has to wonder how many so called auditors were produced by the Hubbard dianetics/scinetology machine. And wonder why they are not involved anymore?

Eventually they realize the rhetoric of Hubbard, that going up the bridge required one to become a trained auditor, but nobody went clear nor OT nor returned from past life.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
David Mayo was a C/S too. One has to wonder how many so called auditors were produced by the Hubbard dianetics/scinetology machine. And wonder why they are not involved anymore?

Eventually they realize the rhetoric of Hubbard, that going up the bridge required one to become a trained auditor, but nobody went clear nor OT nor returned from past life.
(Not about solo auditing at some OT levels)
Going up "The Bridge" did not require a person to become a trained auditor but it was recommended to do that to go up both sides of "The Bridge".

(No, I am not defending the pseudo-science of Scientology. )

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
(Not about solo auditing at some OT levels)
Going up "The Bridge" did not require a person to become a trained auditor but it was recommended to do that to go up both sides of "The Bridge".

(No, I am not defending the pseudo-science of Scientology. )
yah, Hubbard's rhetoric was that going up both sides of the Bridge produced maximum gains. But, in order to go OT, one had to be a auditor, because one had to solo audit with the e-meter the OT levels, specifically OT3 and OT7.

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
John Campbell was Hubbard's first auditor in training, evidence can be found in the Heinlein letters that I posted about. He left although he more than likely co-authored Dianetics, DMSMH. Campbell and Hubbard both tried to get Heinlein involved thru their personal letters to Heinlein but he was more of the person who wanted to see actual clears so he Heinlein didn't fall for Hubbard's and Campbell's rhetoric, Heinlein even mentions rhetoric in the letters.

John Galusha of later Identics is probably after Campbell. John Galusha was invloved in the 1952 period of mock-ups and OT.
i assume Mike Goldstein who worked with John Galusha was also in scientology first, and probably trained as an auditor. he has continued on with IDENICS after John died, and i crossed paths with him when i lived in Denver for a while.

Riddick

I clap to no man
i assume Mike Goldstein who worked with John Galusha was also in scientology first, and probably trained as an auditor. he has continued on with IDENICS after John died, and i crossed paths with him when i lived in Denver for a while.
the history is that John Galusha was never involved with scientology, but he was involved with 1952 creative processing before Hubbard said dianetics and scientology was a religion. John Galusha left, at that time, 1952. Mike Goldstein got him reinvolved. Heres a tread on the old EXSM board.

What is Idenics? | Page 125 | Ex Scientologist Message Board (exscn.net)

Mike Goldstein's Story from Inside Scientology - August 2004 (lermanet.org)

Just giving my research, and I've come to the conclusion that the whole stick about going clear and going OT, and even returning from past life, in the end is just rhetoric, really.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
<snip>

Just giving my research, and I've come to the conclusion that the whole stick about going clear and going OT, and even returning from past life, in the end is just rhetoric, really.
Yes, one side of it is the rhetoric.
The other additional side of it is the production of brain neuro-transmitter effects in lower level auditing. (e.g. endorphin, dopamine).
(And I doubt that Hubbard ever knew much about brain neuro-science.)

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
Yes, one side of it is the rhetoric.
The other additional side of it is the production of brain neuro-transmitter effects in lower level auditing. (e.g. endorphin, dopamine).
(And I doubt that Hubbard ever knew much about brain neuro-science.)
food for thought? Could the rhetoric side produce the "brain neuro-transmitter effects? After all lot's of members, including Sea Org members did not get a lot of auditing. There have also been great rhetoric speeches that have moved nations, and religions and movements, and no auditing involved.

Top 100 Speeches of the 20th Century by Rank - American Rhetoric

Hubbard tried to emulate great speeches with his KSW, My Philosophy, The hope of Man, etc.

Of course I think the guy, Hubbard, is an asshole.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
@Riddick

I partially agree with you but not 100%.

And, yes, Hubbard was an asshole.
What type of asshole was he? IMO, he had narcissistic personalty disorder.

Veda

food for thought? Could the rhetoric side produce the "brain neuro-transmitter effects? After all lot's of members, including Sea Org members did not get a lot of auditing. There have also been great rhetoric speeches that have moved nations, and religions and movements, and no auditing involved.

Top 100 Speeches of the 20th Century by Rank - American Rhetoric

Hubbard tried to emulate great speeches with his KSW, My Philosophy, The hope of Man, etc.

Of course I think the guy, Hubbard, is an asshole.
I've audited people who had no familiarity with Scientology, and to a positive result.

It wasn't rheteroric or neurotransmitter effect/endorphin, etc. It was mental not physiological.

It's a missing aspect in both your analyses.

XenuHimself

Nibs Hubbard, broke with his father in December 1959. Nibs was still auditing in in 1985. He last client was Roland Barkley who went on to become a Shaman, mostly in Brazil.
Interesting about Ron Dewolfe. I hope his unpublished book becomes available someday. Not that I believe Nibs always told the truth…. But I would like to read it anyway.

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
@Riddick

I partially agree with you but not 100%.

And, yes, Hubbard was an asshole.
What type of asshole was he? IMO, he had narcissistic personalty disorder.
he's an asshole because he told Sarge he failed, said he was going off on Target 2 to rehabilitate hisself. The fucking jerk could have told Sarge he failed, tell everybody to go home and end this nonsense. What a asshole, I don't care what label one put on the guy, but he was a jerk, in the end.

Riddick

I clap to no man
I've audited people who had no familiarity with Scientology, and to a positive result.

It wasn't rheteroric or neurotransmitter effect/endorphin, etc. It was mental not physiological.

It's a missing aspect in both your analyses.
I believe you, that you state you have audited people with no familiarity with positive results I also audited a few people with no familiarity with good results.

The question to ask oneself is did these people continue?

None of the people I audited continued. Is this the same for you?

Lots of people got good results, no doubt. But did they attain clear or even OT or even returning from past life?

Th only people that continued read and listened further on the understand how to go clear and then OT (which promised returning from past life), which in the end is just rhetoric.

I think the woof and warp of dianetics and scientology is rhetoric, at it's core.

warp and woof The underlying structure or foundation of something, as in He foresaw great changes in the warp and woof of the nation's economy. This expression, used figuratively since the second half of the 1500s, alludes to the threads that run lengthwise (warp) and crosswise (woof) in a woven fabric. See also: and, warp, woof

Hubbard's org board is woof and warp.

1635041497529.png

Veda

I believe you, that you state you have audited people with no familiarity with positive results I also audited a few people with no familiarity with good results.

I didn't want them to continue.

The exception was someone who expressed interest in doing more, and I audited that person on ARC S/W, Objectives, R3R Dianetics, the Lower Grades, and more. He was curious about exteriorization and NOTs and I gave him a taste of both, again to satisfy his curiosity. I also audited him on some discontinued Help processes from the 1950s which he enjoyed.

I explained to him that, after the Grade Chart became confidential, one was mostly "running Hubbard's 'case'," superimposed over his own, and that he was mostly done with "auditing."

I suggested Zen, the Monroe Institute, rock climbing, sail boating, and just plain living.

Lots of people got good results, no doubt. But did they attain clear or even OT or even returning from past life?
Not that I know of.

The only people that continued read and listened further on the understand how to go clear and then OT (which promised returning from past life), which in the end is just rhetoric.

I think the woof and warp of dianetics and scientology is rhetoric, at it's core.

warp and woof The underlying structure or foundation of something, as in He foresaw great changes in the warp and woof of the nation's economy. This expression, used figuratively since the second half of the 1500s, alludes to the threads that run lengthwise (warp) and crosswise (woof) in a woven fabric. See also: and, warp, woof

View attachment 15037

Riddick

I clap to no man

Th only people that continued read and listened further on the understand how to go clear and then OT (which promised returning from past life), which in the end is just rhetoric.

View attachment 15037
well Riddick, what is the power of the word? Good question to ask yourself. Hubbard said the Pen is mightier than the sword. Hubbard loved to to use idioms, in his writings and lectures. Hubbard said he was just a writer.

the word is mighter than the sword - Microsoft Bing Search

The Word is Mightier than the Sword - SPIRIT LAKE BAPTIST CHURCH (slbc2u.com)

"
The Bible teaches us, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” (John 1:1).
Here we have a beautiful picture of the “word” that became the “living word” (See John 1:14, where the word became flesh). The living word took on skin and bones. Jesus became a man. The Bible tells us that He came to reveal to us the Father. In Jesus Christ we saw the Father (God).
The Bible (New Testament) is a message to mankind. It is that which is mightier than the sword. As a matter of fact we read in Hebrews 4:12 the following truth, “For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” The word has the power to cut and to do spiritual surgery on a living soul."

"The teaching of the word of God has changed more lives, than the sword of man. You might be able to get converts to a religion by sword point, or the threat of having ones head cut off, but have you really made a convert? Outwardly you may, but not inwardly. No, it doesn’t happen with a human sword. However, “the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God” (Eph. 6:17) has great power to change the human condition. "

Interesting if change the word of God to Hubbard, why you are in involved in scientology looking up words endlessly, as taught by the guru Hubbard, or the words of Hubbard. LOL

Veda

I didn't want them to continue.

The exception was someone who expressed interest in doing more, and I audited that person on ARC S/W, Objectives, R3R Dianetics, the Lower Grades, and more. He was curious about exteriorization and NOTs and I gave him a taste of both, again to satisfy his curiosity. I also audited him on some discontinued Help processes from the 1950s which he enjoyed.

I explained to him that, after the Grade Chart became confidential, one was mostly "running Hubbard's 'case'," superimposed over his own, and that he was mostly done with "auditing."

I suggested Zen, the Monroe Institute, rock climbing, sail boating, and just plain living.

Not that I know of.

I would add that this was outside the organization, and unauthorized, and the person was exposed to very little "rhetoric" and, in any event, the little rhetoric to which he was exposed, he didn't take seriously.

It was a positive experience for the person.