Overheard in the Freezone

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
“I was given a clue that what we have been feeling during these months of 2020 is a kind of ‘blanketing’ low-tone vibration. Probably a Freezone OT committee would be able to identify it and as-is it somehow. What is a fact is that the Dems and lefty Scienos and ex-Scienos have fallen victim to this blanketing of the planet.”

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
“‘There are reports of euphoria in the financial markets and elsewhere over the arrival of the vaccines.’ LOL! I was going to say that ‘things are as bad’ that now it seems plausible that the ‘fake’ LRH issue about OT 8 seems to be true. Namely that wogs and Scienos (below OT 8) are genetically manipulated so that they now are being controlled by telepathy from the Marcabians. But apparently things are far worse than that! LOL! LRH was Right! ‘Democracy’ for these R6 humanoids is worse than democracy on a cage of monkeys! The cage of monkeys won’t kill themselves with ‘democracy,’ but R6ers with ‘democracy’ will make sure nobody is left alive! Hurry up and do your Bridge!”
Ah such a nice uptone fellow. Humans are worse than monkeys. Where do I send his PhD certificate?

It's astounding how bizarre these beliefs appear to me now.

HelluvaHoax!

Ah such a nice uptone fellow. Humans are worse than monkeys. Where do I send his PhD certificate?

It's astounding how bizarre these beliefs appear to me now.
LOL!

“‘There are reports of euphoria in the financial markets and elsewhere over the arrival of the vaccines.’ LOL! I was going to say that ‘things are as bad’ that now it seems plausible that the ‘fake’ LRH issue about OT 8 seems to be true. Namely that wogs and Scienos (below OT 8) are genetically manipulated so that they now are being controlled by telepathy from the Marcabians. But apparently things are far worse than that! LOL! LRH was Right! ‘Democracy’ for these R6 humanoids is worse than democracy on a cage of monkeys! The cage of monkeys won’t kill themselves with ‘democracy,’ but R6ers with ‘democracy’ will make sure nobody is left alive! Hurry up and do your Bridge!”

I don't believe that the quote received authorization for release to the public. The CSW that was sent up lines was not actually approved. It was rejected and sent back down lines to be corrected and made "ideal" by finding a way to include the non-standardly omitted terms "psychs" and "on this planet".

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
“Scientology just doesn’t achieve what it promises. It’s a borderline scam. It’s super cool and interesting and mind opening to new ideas and a different way of viewing life too, but Hubbard was outpointy. Many Scios are outpointy.

The tech doesn’t cure aberrations or insanity, if anything it exacerbates it. The whole religion you could say handles the wrong why. The why Hubbard sells is engrams, then entities on the higher levels — handle those and the problems don’t go away, because they are the wrong whys. Occasionally they are the right why, so he alters the importance of these targets and says that everyone must do this tech all the time because it will handle everything. Hubbard engages in major alter importance sales talk.

His religion was really a political movement taking on the corrupt western world, and possibly a super entertaining game of his to take over earth, which back then I would have supported even if I knew the engram stuff didn’t really work because we need people who are fighting the corrupt system. So I defs like that part of it. Even now if people get involved with the church they learn that big pharma is bad, the gov is not to be trusted, conspiracy theories, etc, etc. This is great stuff.

But I’m only a half a Scio now in the same way that I’m half a Christian. I just know too much dodgy stuff about these religions to say I believe in them or fully support them. Hubbard chose Miscavige to assist him, remember that, and Miscavige didn’t have his body taken over by an alien thetan, that’s utterly ridiculous imaginary rubbish which Captain Bill spurts out. So the tech didn’t work on him. In fact the better imagination you have the better the auditing tech works on you. Makes you wonder.”

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
“I’ll be glad when these Grays are exterminated from our Galaxy. We need to apply the Danger Formulae to these S.P.s and secure a safe base. After the dust settles, we can arrange to have those in lower Ethics Conditions given the job of ‘auditing’ them. I, unfortunately, am very familiar with the Gray hatcheries. Most of these are in the Deep Underground Military Bases. They abduct women and children and use them for fertility foods. Most of these ‘hybrid’ babies are used as FOOD, for the Reptilians. The Grays rub their adrenal glands on their skin, as nourishment. And some of these babies are sacrificed to Lucifer, murdered, after being tortured for their adrenochrome. I have heard of some ‘Good Grays,’ mostly from people who allow them to inhabit their bodies during a trance-like state. I don’t buy that there are good Grays. Alliances were made with President Eisenhower, of which he was bound/forced to make a deal, in order to save the greater collective; all the while buying time to wage war against them and defend humanity. Eliminating total suppression must be done in order to save humanity. If you’re of the opinion that there are those that are sweetness and light, then maybe, but I haven’t seen any evidence of any goodness from either the Reptilians or Grays. There’s NO ‘Alliance’ with these baby ‘hatcheries.’ Our Military has been FORCED to have Reality with them, UNTIL they amass enough tech to eradicate them. And that is being done over the past year or so. Trump and the U.S. military has been rescuing these babies, children and others, then bombing the DUMBs.”
Make me wonder how this person is very familiar with the Gray's hatcheries. Was he hatched from one or did he fall down a rabbit hole and slid into a secret base or ... ?

Good to know the US Military is to the rescue.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Here ye here ye, a new scientology universe is now available!

“I don’t know if the movement started by Bill Robertson could be considered to be a reform. The original tech and admin of LRH is preserved, but some modificaton was done to the OT levels and they were expanded beyond OT VIII. This is the most high-toned ‘reform.’ The Bill Robertson bridge is an example of a positive alternative. In fact Capt. Bill Robertson states in a video that the Ron’s Org is an alternative path for when the government SPs block Scientology for the people and reserve it for the rich few. With the IRS inside OSA, and Chairman of the Board David Miscavige in charge of the GAT inquisition, it is more than clear that the OT levels have been blocked. Then there is the most extreme reform ever. Which in a sense is a kind of bypass. Sky Bunny has posted that he comes from the future, where Scientology tech has been developed to levels where it is now possible to create new games. In these new games the flubs of a reactive mind have been avoided and a new game is being created now. So, in this case, it doesn’t matter what happens to this universe and game. A new one using Scientology tech is being started. This one being notified to take advantage of that reform. And this with the ‘authority’ of Maitreya.
SkyBunny -- oh, I'm totally impressed by anyone that is a sky bunny.

Maitreya? Seriously? :D

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Here ye here ye, a new scientology universe is now available!

SkyBunny -- oh, I'm totally impressed by anyone that is a sky bunny.

Maitreya? Seriously? :D
That sounds so insane that it actually makes me think it is an OSA plot to make indies look stupid and turn on one another.

Clarification: I mean that the SkyBunny thing looks like OSA, not that you are OSA obviously.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
That sounds so insane that it actually makes me think it is an OSA plot to make indies look stupid and turn on one another.

Clarification: I mean that the SkyBunny thing is OSA, not that you are OSA obviously.
Doing exactly that would align with LRH's "dead agent" policy, so I have no doubt that OSA assigns people to go into groups and make them look bad.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
News flash! We are #1 in the application of Scientology!!! :D (However, we are not limited to CA and Democratic states. Democratic states? What are the non-democratic states I wonder...)

“There are currently three versions for the aplication of Scientology. 1. Anti ex-Scientologists (in our friends lists) applying reverse Scientology tech on USA (California and Democratic states). This is evolving fast into widespread implanting the likes of Gray ET underground/US military bases in the Western USA. 2. Church of Scientology applying a Marcabian version of Scientology (includes the Tax Compliance Offices in OSA). 3. And the standard application of Scientology in the Freezone.”

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Never ceases to amaze me how nutty some people are.

“What if Metteya is an AI/Organic Artificial Intelligence interface stationed at Galactic Central. Anything that can be imagined can be and IS PROGRAMMED including multiple viewpoints and timelines. Anything that persists must contain a lie in order to persist, otherwise it would unravel and vanish. LRH is a very clear and distinct knowingness ‘outside’ all. A person just like you or me. We know from the history of religion that Avatars are used as exactly that. Programmed Consciousness Constructs. This idea of Metteya originating multiple viewpoints and timelines as a complex system of vias is quite possibly just that. LRH is a real person. There is only one of him, just like you or me. The item ‘Me’ rule applies.”

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
“I want to clarify something. All those who say that the Clear Theta Clear does not exist and that L. Ron Hubbard is a liar need to go to a psychiatrist. Why? All gifted children are Clear Theta Clear. Including me. All the children of God are Clear Theta Clear, because they were created in the image and likeness of God, says the bible. Genesis 1:26. Including Me. Now if you don’t have the ability to use your inner power, it’s not our fault.”
Go see a psychiatrist? :D :D I wonder who the "our" is in "not our fault"?

Next C/S:

1. IQ test.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
OK, so who is going to step up and take their part in handling the weather?

“I was living with an OT 2 and well I don’t have the label of being an OT because they never let me attest to it. So he assumes I have no power at all. But I can make the weather go the way I want, so the weather will follow me. If more people took more responsibility for the weather and learned how to manage like the buddhas in Thailand, you would get a more balanced game to play. These people are taking alien tech and using it to hurt us and create famine. If you had the ability to control the weather they wouldn’t be able to do this. I am keeping the weather going fine over here. You have a responsibility to handle your own area just like I do. If I were able to see outside this body I could handle it all. But I don’t, so maybe some others should get in there and learn it and take some responsibility themselves.”