Overheard in the Freezone

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
"The last thing I expected to come up in my solo session today was covid. I can’t go into too much detail, because you all will think I am crazy, but I contacted an entity that claimed ownership of the creation (...)"
We certainly will too. I mean we will certainly think that you are crazy. :screwy:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
These people shall do a nice match with Q'Anon CTists... Very similar is their science knowledge, craziness, creepy, and the compulsive need to share their “superior knowledge" about things and secrets, we, the bling sheep, don't know.

I always said that Scientology was a collective mental illness (psychosis), but the pandemic, shocked me about how many people exchanged their religious cultist guru for a conspiracies guru.. They even keep flowing them lot of money.

So more easy to follow gurus, ideologies, cults, than to take time to do serious research and to deeply reflect and use one's critical mind.

As a side note, I have been hospitalized again, since I have major aortic blocage (90%)and other stuff that needs an emergency surgery. Actually, I know I should be dispatching this message from target 2. But this is what it is to be an OT, just put away your considerations about your need of blood supply.

However, being bedridden with tons of stuff in my body, I have time to discuss with staff.

And again, yesterday I asked my wonderful Colombian nurse if she had encountered a high level of stress or even felt distressed about the pandemics.

She said no, because she turned off the TV, and the social médias. She was working with the covid all day long in the hospital, thus, when she left for home, she let the covid at work.

One thing she said with humour was that she was stunned at how the wealthy and world elite are stupid in releasing, intentionally, such a contagious and deadly virus, in order to eradicate a part of the humanity, but without priory ensuring the people who provide them health care would be protected.

She said, I never found the logic of the op... 🤣😂

She is the one who is taking over all the work related to my parenteral nutrition, which is very tricky, and she appears very smart; I feel secure. 😉

By the way, much gratitude from the very very deep of my heart to all those people who are actually saving my life (and lives of millions of people) and getting me well prepared for a few surgeries. They are so devoted, nice, thoughtful, and it is a misery and such a shame how they have been intimidated, at the workplace and on social medias, by many angry retards during this pandemics. Blessings to all of them, and also, thanks to Pfizer and Merk for providing me with the nutrition that goes directly to my heart, and saves me. Health workers scientists and doctors are among the people I, and the majority of people with a working brain, respect the most in our societies. They know I am grateful for how they do care about me ; I am treated like a Queen.

Thankgod for the science.. Eventhough ,
Not all about the science is good, useful, nor for the greatest good. Any place one finds humans, there is humanity imperfections.

End of lotus news channel, and back to the revelation of the covid secrecy....

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
These people shall do a nice match with Q'Anon CTists... Very similar is their science knowledge, craziness, creepy, and the compulsive need to share their “superior knowledge" about things and secrets, we, the bling sheep, don't know.

I always said that Scientology was a collective mental illness (psychosis), but the pandemic, shocked me about how many people exchanged their religious cultist guru for a conspiracies guru.. They even keep flowing them lot of money.

So more easy to follow gurus, ideologies, cults, than to take time to do serious research and to deeply reflect and use one's critical mind.

As a side note, I have been hospitalized again, since I have major aortic blocage (90%)and other stuff that needs an emergency surgery. Actually, I know I should be dispatching this message from target 2. But this is what it is to be an OT, just put away your considerations about your need of blood supply.

However, being bedridden with tons of stuff in my body, I have time to discuss with staff.

And again, yesterday I asked my wonderful Colombian nurse if she had encountered a high level of stress or even felt distressed about the pandemics.

She said no, because she turned off the TV, and the social médias. She was working with the covid all day long in the hospital, thus, when she left for home, she let the covid at work.

One thing she said with humour was that she was stunned at how the wealthy and world elite are stupid in releasing such a dead full virus, in order to eradicate a part of the humanity, but without ensuring the people who provide them health care would be protected.

She said, I never found the logic... 🤣😂

She is the one who is taking over all the work related to my parenteral nutrition, which is very tricky, and I know she is smart and I can trust her critical thinking.

By the way, much gratitude from the very very deep of my heart to all those people who are actually saving my life (and lives of minions of people) and getting me prepared for a few surgeries. They are so devoted, nice, thoughtful, and it is a misery how they have been intimidated by many retards during this pandemics. Blessings to all of them, and also, thanks to Pfizer and Merk for providing me with the nutrition that goes directly to my heart, and saves me. They are among the people I respect the most in our societies. They know it, and I feel I am treated like a Queen.

Thankgod for the science.. Eventhough ,
Not all about the science is hood, useful, nor for the greatest good. Any place one finds humans, there is humanity imperfections.

End of lotus news channel, and back to the revelation of the covid secrecy....
All the best to you lotus, see you again soon (here).

Veda

I don't doubt that someone probably wrote this, but where is the attribution for it?

If someone went through the archives of Ex Scientologist Message Board, and found some really goofy content by some poster, and publicized it as being typical of ESMB, and without attribution, that would be sleazy.

These are Saul Alinisky tactics - and the same sort of tactics that were used by Hubbard - and a little bit of it is creeping in here with these unattributed mystery quotes.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Is someone waking up?

“I still maintain we are missing the real thing. Sitting on a rock with an OT48 certificate seeing people like Trump actually being an Operating Thetan is humbling. There are other examples of people who change the course of history, make loads of money, handle suppression and an old body and still keeps a seriouly gorgeous woman happy and productive. So I have to ask, how have the OT levels worked out for us?”

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
“I was too late to stop Scientology from getting infiltrated. The reptilians came down from the future too, to infiltrated Scientology from inside with these sleeper children that will wake up in the future controlled by reptilians and take over Scientology from inside. I was also audited on my other time lines and there was another million of time lines from the spirit I came from that were also free of this mind too and they would raise the vibrations of the planet. So what we are doing is we are replacing everyone eventually with new entities with no physical universe mind that can be implanted. So they can’t use mind control on us or fill our minds with garbage since we are created new in the future with no mind, because the spirit doesn’t need this mind. A spirit can just know. So that is how we are wining this game.”
Good to know that their minds won't be filled with garbage! Nothing like being mindless scilons. :dizzy:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Are you ready to suit up and become part of the Marcabian fighting space force to vanquish the Invader waves?

“This whole planet belongs to Marcab. And they are not ‘evil.’ The games are not about good-vs-evil, but just about domination. Since various Invaders come from older universe to this one, and seeks to expand their space empires, the nearby space empires like Marcab are just defending themselves. Any intelligent and or spiritual beings are staying away from conflicts, they do not care who is in charge. I believe that Ron and Captain Bill have nothing to do with any conflicts, except that while alive they tried to ‘make themselves and other people free,’ and thus got removed and reimplanted and recycled back to weak human state. They may arise again, I hope so. If you wonder what this non-free planet has to do with any of this, it is that Marcab is implanting us and preparing us to become all space soldiers and fight against the next incoming Invader waves. Nice science fiction? Look better, watch for clues, some are too obvious.”

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
We've been outed! Although I have to doubt the aspersions being cast our way since I know there are quite a few among us that were highly trained in the ways of the cult. Me included. Could it be that we knew far too much about the subject?

“I have trouble sometimes wondering why many people who became Scientologists did so. LRH observed on the Apollo that most of the people there had little understanding of Scientology and ordered everyone to go to the courseroom and study 2 basic books. The ranks of such cesspits as ESMB are filled with people who barely knew anything about the subject who became disillusioned when they didn’t suddenly become magically all-powerful. For a vast portion of the population, TRs are far too steep a gradient. ARC straitwire is too arduous for them. It is a work for many lifetimes.”

He-man

Hero extraordinary
We've been outed! Although I have to doubt the aspersions being cast our way since I know there are quite a few among us that were highly trained in the ways of the cult. Me included. Could it be that we knew far too much about the subject?
That's what you get for joking and degrading the oh so spiritually enlightened Freezoners that dip their toes in our pond.

A pond is a bit like a cesspit, right? Amirite?

Right...

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
That's what you get for joking and degrading the oh so spiritually enlightened Freezoners that dip their toes in our pond.

A pond is a bit like a cesspit, right? Amirite?

Right...
Not a pond, more like an active volcano. The glowing hot lava of truth burns. Freeing you into the electronic webs of the best implanters this sector of universe has seen in trilennia. Oops, sorry I got carries away there for a moment.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
This isn't from the freezone but I thought it was an interesting example of scn ridiculousness

“I cognited on why it feels so good to be at sea — This is the Sea Org — of course.” — Capt. W.B. Robertson, September 5, 1969

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
“Scientology is a very exact thing. It has no room for different interpretations, it was researched based solely in its workability by a man with an incredible background in science, mathematics, history, philosophy, etc. A research route was followed that resulted in a workable technology that works 100 percent, all times. It has been tested time after time. Many Scientologists are looking for answers who have been overwhelmed by false data from ‘Authorities’ from the Church. By applying to them 100 percent on Source supervisor tech, their confusions will be handled. Long dissertations and ‘explanations’ on top of false data and M/Us just won’t do.”
An incredible background for sure. Not credible in any way at all. Works 100% every time - sheer delusion. Seems he has some confusions to clear up.

Karakorum

I wish Tony would attribute where they came from.
Agreed. On the other hand, he's a journalist and he is obliged to protect his sources.
Saying where stuff comes from can sometimes be very hard without revealing the identity of the source that is willing to speak to you.

Karakorum

An incredible background for sure. Not credible in any way at all. Works 100% every time - sheer delusion. Seems he has some confusions to clear up.
It works every time 100%... and if it doesn't that means you are a criminal, a degraded being and basically it is all your damn fault if it doesn't work for you. It only works on, you know, 'decent' people.

TheSneakster

I wish Tony would attribute where they came from.
I'm guessing Tony won't *ever* attribute them because the person(s) feeding him these purported quotations doesn't want it known that these all come from the same three or four crazy/delusional Freezoners (Cuitlahuac Rivas Gonzalez being one of those). Furthermore, the person(s) copy-pasting this stuff to Tony are clearly anti-scientology infiltrators who have lied about being Freezone Scientologists to the moderators of the Facebook groups and other venues where these things were posted in order to gain access.